Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would love a new stat BB+TB

There is a big need for including walks in the scoring categories. I think it would be amazing if we could have a stat that combines Total Bases and Walks.

This would fill such a need for being able to account for the importance of extra base hits while also giving credit for walks.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WHEN ARE THE PRIZE LEAGUES COMING?????

WHEN ARE THE PRIZE LEAGUES COMING?? I MAY HAVE TO USE ANOTHER SITE!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. You can credit JB Bakauskas with his win

It’s self explanatory. When statistics accrue in real baseball, they should be included in fantasy baseball. For example, if a pitcher, let’s call him JB Bakauskas for the sake of this hypothetical, enters a tie game with 2 outs in the 7th (possibly against the Reds) and records the final out before his team takes the lead in the 8th and goes on to win without allowing the opposing team to tie or take the lead again, that pitcher earns...you might have guessed it...a win. If that was to be reflected in his fantasy tabulations, I would not be opposed.…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Where are the Cash leagues?!?!

Uuuh, the season starts in 2 weeks....where's the Cash leagues?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Barry,

Thanks for reaching out.

Public Prize Leagues are currently available to join.

The option to create a Private Prize League will be coming soon.

Thanks,

Product Support

5. Roster glitch

Why was Sixto Sanchez listed on the IL for several days, then returned to NA status? I moved him to the IL during that time and now I can't make a roster move until I move him back. It cost me a transaction in a league with trans. limits. I don't understand why this changed randomly.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, players in the minors are not supposed to have IL designation. Sanchez was accidentally changed from NA to IL and was changed back to fix this, we apologize for the inconvenience.

6. NA to IL?

Why has Sixto Sanchez been moved from NA to IL?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reaching out.

This is a known issue and our engineering team is working on a resolution. We do not have an estimated time frame for when there could be a fix. We apologize for the inconvenience that this may be causing!

Thanks,

Product Support

7. Add IL+ like you did for NHL

When a player is DTD or on COVID-19 list, they should be slotted in the IL+.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Clint,

Thanks for reaching out.

Players that are confirmed on the MLB’s Covid list will get a designation that is eligible to be placed in the IL roster spot.

Our fantasy team is looking into an IL+ spot but no decisions have been made on whether this option will be made available in fantasy baseball.

Thanks,

Product Support

8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Don't lock a player if his game gets postponed

If a player's game gets postponed before it starts, then that player SHOULD NOT be locked!!!!!!! This just happened to me, and it is the most stupid thing ever!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Tim,

Thanks for reaching out.

If a player’s game is officially postponed (PPD), you can move that player to the bench and swap him out for another player on your roster even after the game’s originally scheduled start time. Note that if any stats have been counted for the game (for any player) before the game is postponed, the roster position will remain locked and cannot be edited.

Players in games with a status of delayed will be locked. Only when the game is officially postponed will the player be unlocked.

Thanks,

Product Support

10. Covid Players MUST be IL Eligible!

Covid players must be eligible for the IL! This is not fair to league owners to have to drop players because we can't shelf them on the IL. Especially in keeper leagues where the bigger picture has to be considered.

Right now covid players are not eligible for the IL spots. This is a major problem.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Tom,

Thank you for your feedback.

Players with the Covid-19 designation have been updated and can now be placed in the IL roster spot. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we got this resolved.

Thanks,

Product Support

11. Private Prize (Cash) Leagues

Please make this Option available again. I don't know why the last few fantasy seasons of various sports have been ruined by waiting to the last moment to offer the option.
    This has been going on for over a year now. There doesn't seem to be any legitimate reason for this. Perhaps, you are trying to get people to play your Pro Leagues, but they have settings that are too basic and immature. 4 of my leagues have been ruined because the last weekend to draft before Opening Day has passed and I will lose players.
    If there is a…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

We appreciate the patience while we worked to get Private Prize Leagues available. This option is now available to use in leagues. We apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused!

Thanks,

Product Support

12. Police the teams better

Players are colluding to cheat in fantasy leagues, even the free leagues.

Two players or even perhaps one player with 2 computers/ accounts enter the same league and then make trades advantageous to one of the players.

Just today, I received a suspicious trade in Fantasy baseball league 97854. When I checked the managers history it turned out the two managers making the trade played in 2 other leagues together, 111311 and 16459. Odds of that occurring randomly are astronomical. In essence, one team was acting as a "taxi squad" for the other.

Yahoo needs to look into this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Edna,

Thanks for reaching out.

Thanks for sending us your report. I’ve looked into the incident(s) you sent us and taken appropriate action based on our Terms (updated) and the Yahoo Privacy Policy.

Thanks,

Product Support

13. why is fantasy baseball not updating today (5/5/21)?

why is fantasy baseball not updating today (5/5/21)?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

There was a delay in the processing and updating of leagues in baseball. This should be resolved but if you are still seeing any issues, please contact us @YahooFantasyCC on Twitter, or send us a chat message at r/YahooFantasy on Reddit or contact us through the sports tab at help.yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Product Support

14. Eliminate pop-ups on fantasy baseball

I'm damned sick and tired of the pop-ups on fantasy baseball - either eliminate them or provide us a way to stop seeing them!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 2021 Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball

I am developing Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball 2022 Edition for an online launch in 2022. THANKS!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Actual customer service would be a good start

You keep saying Paid Leagues are "coming soon" Season starts in less than 3 weeks. WHAT is Yahoo waiting for?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please show bench players scores

Please show bench players scores for the week (like you do in Fantasy Football), instead of displaying 0’s simply because they’re on the bench.

It is very difficult, tedious, and unnecessary to have to calculate a bench players score for the week simply because they are not in a starting lineup.

By showing bench players scores, you would make it much easier to determine at a glance who to start and who to sit in the upcoming week - who’s hot and who’s not.

It makes no sense whatsoever to NOT display bench players scores.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Update Pro League Categories

The Pro Leagues need to change two(2) scoring categories to adhere to their importance in today's MLB.

On Base Percentage(OBP) needs to either replace or be an option to replace Batting Average(AVG) as one of the scoring categories for batters in the Pro Leagues.

Quality Starts(QS) needs to either replace or be an option to replace Wins(W) as one of the scoring categories for pitchers in the Pro Leagues.

Both of the stats I mentioned(OBP & QS) are viewed as just as important, if not more important in evaluating players in today's MLB than the stats they would replace(AVG &…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adds from yesterday that process daily (3 AM) have still not gone through.

Waiver adds that process the next day have still not gone through. It’s 10:15 the next day. As a commissioner, it sucks having to explain to my league yahoo keeps messing this up.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 38 39
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base