Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The fact that I can’t make certain moves as commissioner in fantasy football without being on a desktop computer is absolutely ridiculous

I own an iphone and an ipad, not desktop or laptop computers. Even when signing on to the website instead of the app, I can’t use certain functions. This is beyond stupid. Get with the times, lots of people own only tablets and phones. Make it so I can do everything I need on those devices!

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I'm in Fantasy FB League 793, The APP on my IPhone doesn't work, the screen goes black, all other fantasy sports sites work though.

I have deleted the APP from phone, then reloaded only to have the same problem. All other sports on the Yahoo Fantasy site work, the Pro Football part doesn't!! I have to use my laptop to do my Fantasy Football!! What to do next???

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Pickem Mobile App

Your Fantasy Mobile Pickem App recently changed to where it is now only a duplicate of your website. Seems to have affected only android users as my wife and I both have android phones. My son has an IPhone and it is still has the Fantasy App which so much easier to read & use. Tried deleting and reinstalling...same thing. Maybe some like web-site better, but at least give us the option. Thanks!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  Product Support responded

Thank you for your feedback. We are aware of this issue and are looking into it further.

4. New Column on mobile app

Could you add a column on the mobile app that would allow everyone to see the points for the week and projected points for the week in the total points format? We are doing a guillotine league and unless on the desktop version, you have to go individually into each team to find out their score for the week. Otherwise it is possible to do the guillotine league on yahoo with the commissioner staying on top of eliminating the low scoring team and releasing players.

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. moblie

Be able to look up players by team under the filter dropdown

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. I will pass this along to our engineering team to look into further.

6. I accidentally dropped a player

My stupid app opened up in my pocket and dropped a player that I didnt want to drop. There is no way i can cancel this even within seconds of this happening. I want my player back

Signed in as (Sign out)

You will need to reach out to the league to allow you to pick them back up as a free agent. Or reach out to the commissioner to have them put the player back on your team.

7. FAAB Bids on Mobile

Allow FAAB bids to be seen on Yahoo Fantasy app.

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add targets and receptions + yards to the yellow player box for review because of PPR

Need to see targets, receptions, reception yards for RBs because that info is key in all PPR leagues

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out, this information can be seen in the player list if you scroll to the right and see the receiving stats for running backs.

9. Release the app in international App Stores

The Yahoo Fantasy Football app for iOS is great but not released in international app stores. At least here in Brazil I know around 80-100 people who play fantasy football on yahoo and have to get around App Store restrictions to download the app. I don't know if/how this is relevant to Android users (biggest market in Brazil). Thank you!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. I will pass this along to our product team for further review.

10. Make Statracker available for phones

Please put the stattracker on the Mobile app for Android and iOS phones. WIth the larger screens on modern phones, most would be able to display this in their landscape orientation easily. I know its in the iPad app, so its definitely possible to do.

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I cant get my log in or password . trying to download the mobil app

I have been in yahoo for 17 years , it does not recognize my e mail which has not changed in 17 yrs

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Player update notifications sent to phones through app

Greetings. Will you please immediately start having notifications be sent to fantasy football managers' phones (through the Yahoo fantasy app) anytime there are new "Player Updates" as well as injury (and inactive) updates for players on managers' rosters? Thank you.

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base