Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please explain the Week 5 Stat Correction applied on Dec 9.

This can't be done after the week is complete, especially this late in the season. I have several teams that this affected their playoff seeding, including one team unexpectedly eliminated from the playoffs.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We apologize for the delay in applying these updated stats. Due to an outage with our stats provider during that time, this process had been put on hold. Any changes to standings should more accurately reflect the results from the games in Week 5. These corrections only impact IDP leagues or leagues using TFL.

If these corrections are undesired, commissioners can reverse any changes using the Edit Team Points setting in commissioner tools.

In addition, if these corrections resulted in a change in your league’s standings that may have altered playoff seeding, commissioners can edit this as well using the Edit Playoff Seeds tool. We made the decision to update stats for week 5 to better reflect official NFL stats. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused for your league.

2. Players on teams whose games have been postponed due to COVID-19 are eligible for IR slots

The PIT/TEN game being postposed until later in the season means a lot of people will be scrambling to fill those spots, but it doesn't mean you should have to drop players to do so.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why does it take so long for Yahoo to place a player on IR?

Austin Ekeler is on IR, they have him as "D". They did the same for Jalen Reagor. This needs to be done on Tuesday so you can pickup someone from waivers. They wait so long that you lose out on the waiver wire or have to give up another player.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. COVID affected players on extra IR slots

Simply allow extra IR slots for weeks when players/teams may be postponed. This allows users to retain the players without penalty or having to remove other players they would have kept otherwise. The BYE week functionality forces to get rid of players that we don't want to.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Barry,

Thank you for reaching out.

Sorry you were experiencing issues with the StatTracker.

Our engineering team does believe that this issue should now be resolved. If you do continue to have issues, please contact us under the sports tab at help.yahoo.com or DM us @YahooFantasyCC on Twitter for additional assistance.

Thanks,

Product Support

6. Dec. 9th Stat Corrections should be reconsidered

The stat corrections changed me from securely in second place to barely hanging onto a playoff spot. It would have changed the way I played my recent weeks and it may cost me a playoff spot depending on the outcome of this week. As stated above, this clearly violated the rules and provisions set by Yahoo! Fantasy Sports.

Weeks ago, user Jordan Rock posted a comment saying that "having a stat correction 3 days later is ********." He/she talks about how this could cost managers playoff spots or put managers into the playoffs when they weren't originally in. Here we…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We apologize for the delay in applying these updated stats. Due to an outage with our stats provider during that time, this process had been put on hold. Any changes to standings should more accurately reflect the results from the games in Week 5. These corrections only impact IDP leagues or leagues using TFL. If these corrections are undesired, commissioners can reverse any changes using the Edit Team Points setting in commissioner tools. In addition, if these corrections resulted in a change in your league’s standings that may have altered playoff seeding, commissioners can edit this as well using the Edit Playoff Seeds tool. We made the decision to update stats for week 5 to better reflect official NFL stats. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused for your league.

7. Stat corrections must be made quickly! (no more than 48 hours after games!!)

Week 5 stat corrections occured almost two months after the fact (Dec. 9) and this is very destabilizing to the league and appears to be a clear violation of the protocol - which says that these should have been applied by Thursday October 15th. Frankly, if stat's cannot be corrected within a 48 hour (or similar) time frame, it would be better for league camaraderie, perceived fairness and the the long-term interest of the players participating in the Yahoo Fantasy Forums that they NOT be applied. As commissioner of my league, I strongly recommend Yahoo not make changes more than…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We apologize for the delay in applying these updated stats. Due to an outage with our stats provider during that time, this process had been put on hold. Any changes to standings should more accurately reflect the results from the games in Week 5. These corrections only impact IDP leagues or leagues using TFL. If these corrections are undesired, commissioners can reverse any changes using the Edit Team Points setting in commissioner tools. In addition, if these corrections resulted in a change in your league’s standings that may have altered playoff seeding, commissioners can edit this as well using the Edit Playoff Seeds tool. We made the decision to update stats for week 5 to better reflect official NFL stats. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused for your league.

8. Consistency across fantasy sites

In regards to Tayson Hill's eligibility, I understand that he's spent time under center, he has also spent time at TE. Similar to Joe Webb a few seasons ago, he should have both QB and TE eligibility. Even the player notes say that he has TE eligibility on most sites.. there should be consistency with Yahoo, in my opinion. Here are the Yahoo player notes - pay close attention to the last sentence:

"Despite Jameis Winston coming on in relief of Drew Brees (ribs, lung) last week, it will be Hill under center for the first snap against Atlanta. The…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback.

Hill will remain with QB position eligibility only at this time as he is listed only as a QB on the Saints official roster at seen at https://www.neworleanssaints.com/team/players-roster/.

Position eligibility is determined by a player’s past participation and info our data provider collects from NFL teams. Our data provider makes the final decision (there’s no set criteria) on position eligibility including when a new position is added. If it’s determined that a player’s primary position has changed, then that player gains eligibility for the new position but won’t lose their original designation.

Thanks,

Product Support

9. Add Cody Parkey to the player pool

How dare you remove the doinkmaster

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your feedback.

A player will be added to the player pool once they sign a contract and are officially added to that team’s official depth chart.

Thanks,

Product Support

10. Cordarelle Patterson is a RB not a WR

He needs RB eligibility
    He is the bears 2nd running back

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Mike,

Position eligibility is determined by a player’s past participation and info our data provider collects from NFL teams. Our data provider makes the final decision (there’s no set criteria) on position eligibility including when a new position is added. If it’s determined that a player’s primary position has changed, then that player gains eligibility for the new position but won’t lose their original designation.

Thanks,

Product Support

11. Teams in cash league that is eliminated from the playoffs should not be allowed to make transactions

Yahoo please get it together. Teams in cash league that is eliminated from the playoffs should not be allowed to make transactions if the commissioner doesn't want to allow it. Those teams have no chance to win a cash prize. Its not hard to figure that out.

Allow commissioners of cash leagues the ability to lock eliminated teams from the playoffs.
    Some commissioners have integrity and want to minimize poor sportsmanship.

There is an option to lock eliminated teams but that option doesn't work in cash leagues. What's the purpose of giving that option if it will not work

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

It does lock teams that are eliminated from everything – including the consolation bracket. If commissioners want teams locked before this, they can do so by reaching out to us via help.yahoo.com.

12. Ripoff! Yahoo refuses to payoff!

I won my football league (ID #78184) fair and square! I was not able to attend the live draft because of medical issues, so you are refusing to pay me?
    I made 73 moves during the season, and worked hard to take the championship!
    Plus, you are keeping my entry fee too?
    What a scam you are running!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Austin Ekeler next 4 weeks projected 0 pts yet listed as D doubtful ?? Really ??

Yahoo cannot adjudicate the players who should be IR eligible. Why ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow commissioners to amend customized playoff schedules

Why not allow commissioners to amend playoff schedules and also include separate playoffs for the bottom teams.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

This temporary issue with the scoring for defensive players has been resolved. Scoring has been updated for leagues but if you do see an issue, please reach out at help.yahoo.com or @YahooFantasyCC on Twitter.

Thanks,

Product Support

16. My FFL Pro Pay league had clear cheating in it -Yahoo can you help?

I joined a Yahoo FFL league to hopefully prevent cheaters and collusion in a FF league. In my Yahoo league there is clear evidence of cheating and collusion. This led to me loosing any chance to win and ultimately my money/fees. I sent multiple emails to Yahoo Support asking them to investigete, etc. I received no confirmations for Yahoo or anything really. I am not sure I will join a Yahoo FFL league again after 12 years of doing it. I need answers and help to better understand how this can be allowed - and why there is not a…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Any reports of cheating/collusion reported to our CC team is investigated in accordance with our Terms of Service. We cannot disclose specific results of any particular investigation, however.

17. If your settings says lock eliminated team from Adds and Drops, then they should lock.

Yahoo does not actually lock the teams not in the playoffs in cash leagues? If your not in the playoffs and aren't playing for any kind of money your team should be locked. Stops against collision and is more fair for the playoff teams actually playing for money.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The “Lock Eliminated Team” setting locks teams eliminated from both consolation and championship brackets. To lock teams that are not in the championship bracket, the commissioner will need to use the commissioner tools (Commissioner >> Manage Other Teams >> Lock Teams).

18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Commissoner cheats

football 225106. Commish Westray edits opposing players' lineups. Puts strong players on bench, weak players on active roster.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Implement an optional League Median for head to head leagues?

The League Median function would operate to ensure the best teams are at the top in head to head leagues. For example if your league had 12 teams... Each week the top 6 teams points wise would gain and extra W and the bottom 6 teams points wise would gain an extra L. This protects teams who lose a high scoring head to head matchup while beating a majority if the rest of the league for that week. It makes head 2 head a bit more exciting and accurate.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 47 48
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base