Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please explain the Week 5 Stat Correction applied on Dec 9.

This can't be done after the week is complete, especially this late in the season. I have several teams that this affected their playoff seeding, including one team unexpectedly eliminated from the playoffs.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We apologize for the delay in applying these updated stats. Due to an outage with our stats provider during that time, this process had been put on hold. Any changes to standings should more accurately reflect the results from the games in Week 5. These corrections only impact IDP leagues or leagues using TFL.

If these corrections are undesired, commissioners can reverse any changes using the Edit Team Points setting in commissioner tools.

In addition, if these corrections resulted in a change in your league’s standings that may have altered playoff seeding, commissioners can edit this as well using the Edit Playoff Seeds tool. We made the decision to update stats for week 5 to better reflect official NFL stats. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused for your league.

2. Players on teams whose games have been postponed due to COVID-19 are eligible for IR slots

The PIT/TEN game being postposed until later in the season means a lot of people will be scrambling to fill those spots, but it doesn't mean you should have to drop players to do so.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why does it take so long for Yahoo to place a player on IR?

Austin Ekeler is on IR, they have him as "D". They did the same for Jalen Reagor. This needs to be done on Tuesday so you can pickup someone from waivers. They wait so long that you lose out on the waiver wire or have to give up another player.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. please get rid of power user medals,I don’t need people seeing how obsessed I am about fantasy football when I visit the site daily

I cringe when I get a bronze ,silver or gold power user medal ( you visited the site for 10 days straight ) I have to force myself to miss a day to avoid getting those medals and showing my family and friends how obsessed I am .

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Arizona for over two months has legalized sports betting. Please amend your policy. Thx

Amend Arizona's Sports Betting policy on your fantasy sports. AZ has legalized sports betting more than two months ago.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Douglas,

Thanks for reaching out.

We will pass along your request to our product team. If policy has changed in your state, our team will review the situation and work to bring paid fantasy to your state in the future.

Thanks,

Product Support

6. Plan Ahead Auto Pick Option

You should allow a team manager to turn on autopick well in advance of a live draft if the know ahead of time that they won't be able to attend. Or allow the commish to turn on that setting for them right before the draft starts so that the others don't have to sit through the full 90 seconds each time that team's on the clock! Right now the requirement that they attend the draft to turn that feature on seems to defeat the purpose!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. mock drafts

What happened to mock drafts

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Predraft pick trading

It would be nice to have the ability to trade draft picks predraft in redraft leagues. We set our draft order about a month before our draft, and we’d like to be able to use that time to draft picks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your feedback.

The commissioner of a league has the ability to edit the draft order for a league until approximately 1 hour before the league’s scheduled draft time.

If members are looking to trade draft picks, this can be done manually and the commissioner can use their commish tools to edit the draft order for rounds to account for the traded picks.

Thanks,

Product Support

9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Craig,

Thanks for your feedback.

We will pass along your request to our product team but on-demand drafts will be available on Yahoo in the near future.

Thanks,

Product Support

10. Integrate with 3rd party

Please integrate with ********* Draft, so everything can be uploaded and downloaded in. It would save lots of time for us entering players on teams. As we like doing our draft live and not on line. ********* Draft is awesome to work with and I feel it’s a win win for ********* Draft and Yahoo fantasy, if you would let ********* Draft integrate with you guys.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. What happened to the fantasy football mock drafts? The links have disappeared from both of my leagues.

What happened to the fantasy football mock drafts? The links have disappeared from both of my leagues.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ernie,

Thanks for reaching out.

Mock drafts were temporarily disabled for site maintenance but are back open. We will run additional maintenance on Friday in which they will be temporarily disabled again at that time.

Thanks,

Product Support

12. please let us see stats for all players nIn pre-draft rankingsot just Patrick Mahomes. I’m getting tired of looking at him

In pre-draft rankings please let us see stats for all players not just Patrick Mahomes. I’m getting tired of looking at him

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. i need to recruit other managers

ive already did yahoo draft to get players to teams . now findwe need new mgr. but cant make public since draft has been done. now we doing on message board draft , i need new mgr. but cant post. what do i do ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. COVID affected players on extra IR slots

Simply allow extra IR slots for weeks when players/teams may be postponed. This allows users to retain the players without penalty or having to remove other players they would have kept otherwise. The BYE week functionality forces to get rid of players that we don't want to.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Draft Function Change

This would probably be too hard to do but make it to where we can select the position we want to draft in each Round. This would be especially beneficial for auto-Draft. I saw this feature on FleaFlicker's site.

I believe they can do that because their Draft Pre-Ranking and choice of Draft Type is connected somehow. Their preferred list can be individually set for each position instead of one long list of all positions having to drag players all over the place trying to guess who might be drafted or not.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Larry,

Thanks for reaching out.

The option for playoffs during weeks 15, 16 and 17 are available in leagues. You will be able to edit the number of teams and playoffs weeks using the commissioner tools to edit the league settings.

Thanks,

Product Support

17. I would like to be able to select Bye weeks for my league. But only 2 teams per week, not the full league in a given week.

Let us add Bye weeks of our own. To make the draft more fun. Therefore each team would have 2 Bye weeks per player at some times.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Barry,

Thank you for reaching out.

Sorry you were experiencing issues with the StatTracker.

Our engineering team does believe that this issue should now be resolved. If you do continue to have issues, please contact us under the sports tab at help.yahoo.com or DM us @YahooFantasyCC on Twitter for additional assistance.

Thanks,

Product Support

19. Dec. 9th Stat Corrections should be reconsidered

The stat corrections changed me from securely in second place to barely hanging onto a playoff spot. It would have changed the way I played my recent weeks and it may cost me a playoff spot depending on the outcome of this week. As stated above, this clearly violated the rules and provisions set by Yahoo! Fantasy Sports.

Weeks ago, user Jordan Rock posted a comment saying that "having a stat correction 3 days later is ********." He/she talks about how this could cost managers playoff spots or put managers into the playoffs when they weren't originally in. Here we…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We apologize for the delay in applying these updated stats. Due to an outage with our stats provider during that time, this process had been put on hold. Any changes to standings should more accurately reflect the results from the games in Week 5. These corrections only impact IDP leagues or leagues using TFL. If these corrections are undesired, commissioners can reverse any changes using the Edit Team Points setting in commissioner tools. In addition, if these corrections resulted in a change in your league’s standings that may have altered playoff seeding, commissioners can edit this as well using the Edit Playoff Seeds tool. We made the decision to update stats for week 5 to better reflect official NFL stats. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused for your league.

20. Stat corrections must be made quickly! (no more than 48 hours after games!!)

Week 5 stat corrections occured almost two months after the fact (Dec. 9) and this is very destabilizing to the league and appears to be a clear violation of the protocol - which says that these should have been applied by Thursday October 15th. Frankly, if stat's cannot be corrected within a 48 hour (or similar) time frame, it would be better for league camaraderie, perceived fairness and the the long-term interest of the players participating in the Yahoo Fantasy Forums that they NOT be applied. As commissioner of my league, I strongly recommend Yahoo not make changes more than…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We apologize for the delay in applying these updated stats. Due to an outage with our stats provider during that time, this process had been put on hold. Any changes to standings should more accurately reflect the results from the games in Week 5. These corrections only impact IDP leagues or leagues using TFL. If these corrections are undesired, commissioners can reverse any changes using the Edit Team Points setting in commissioner tools. In addition, if these corrections resulted in a change in your league’s standings that may have altered playoff seeding, commissioners can edit this as well using the Edit Playoff Seeds tool. We made the decision to update stats for week 5 to better reflect official NFL stats. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused for your league.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 49 50
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base