Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Cody Parkey to the player pool

How dare you remove the doinkmaster

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your feedback.

A player will be added to the player pool once they sign a contract and are officially added to that team’s official depth chart.

Thanks,

Product Support

2. tevin coleman has been moved to IR but you have not made that option available for owners and still have him listed as doubtful.

tevin coleman has been moved to IR but you have not made that option available for owners and still have him listed as doubtful.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Doug,

Thanks for reaching out.

A player’s injury designation is determined by out data provider. Once a team officially rules the player out for the game week or moves them to the IR, our data provider will update the status which will then update in our game.

At this time, Coleman has been updated to a designation of Out and is eligible for the IR roster spot in leagues.

Thanks,

Product Support

3. Accurate in/out information

Players who have officially been ruled Out 6 hours ago are still D or Q in yahoo.
    ESPN....out
    NFL....out
    CBS....out
    Yahoo...Q

You have to be more up to date

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching out.

A player’s injury designation is determined by out data provider. Once a team officially rules the player out for the game week or moves them to the IR, our data provider will update the status which will then update in our game.

Thanks,

Product Support

4. more than 24 hours since coleman has been placed on IR. and yahoo has not updated his status. what gives?

more than 24 hours since coleman has been placed on IR. and yahoo has not updated his status. what gives?

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Giancarlo,

Thanks for reaching out.

At this time, Coleman has been updated to a designation of Out and is eligible for the IR roster spot in leagues.

Thanks,

Product Support

5. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. how do I transfer a team over if Im the commish and locked out of the league and account?

Im locked out of my old account, I have a new one but cannot access my current league because im the commish

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  1 comment  ·  Sign In  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Our errant commissioner?

In our Yahoo league, our league commissioner is denying teams the right to place NFL IR listed players into our two IR roster spots as indicated in our "settings". What can be done to allow us to play this fantasy game as Yahoo has intended?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Waivers

Why are the waivers performed at different times in different leagues? Can't there be a set time for all league waivers to be done?

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the feedback.

Waivers begin processing in leagues at 12AM PT. Due to the large number of waivers processed across our platform, there can be a delay in leagues before these waivers are posted so you will see waivers listed in the league transactions at different times for leagues.

Thanks,

Product Support

9. Chris Godwin was out this week but you've taken away the out designation. Leave it there until after the waiver period!

If a player is listed as out for the week, he should stay that way until the following Thursday when they update the injury reports. If a player was out on Sunday he shouldn't be not listed as out after the games start which is what happened with Chris Godwin.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the feedback.

Player injury designations are determined by our data provider and update at the beginning of each week for player’s who are not listed on the IR.

The player will need to be officially ruled out for that week by their respective team. At that time our data provider will update the player’s designation which will then update in our game.

Thanks,

Product Support

10. League I joined #847737

I have entered the draft, the draft was paused and reset numerous times by the comissioner. I beleive this is a scam or way to make people quit and be set on autodraft due to leaving and/or just giving up.
    League number #847737.

Even into the chat for the draft, 2 players who didnt pay and resonsible for the resets continue to mock everyone else as we all witness this mayham. The league needs to be refunded completely and disbanded. it is unfair to those of us who are available and held up on our time. having the draft paused…

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. NFL Week 1 Ratings Not updated

Please update the fantasy NFL week 1 ratings. All of the players on all of my 8 teams still reflect +0. Please advice the community when you are going to break your policy and regulations and delay posting ratings. Thanks.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. STAT TRACKER

FIX STAT TRACKER SO IT CONNECTS AND STAYS CONNECTED!

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. League Roster - Grid View

Look how CBS has a Grid View for rosters. You can see almost the entire league in one big page on the website. This makes it way easier to plan out trade opportunities, and quickly see the needs of another team. Actually, you can see the needs of multiple teams at the same time. Should be quick and easy to make on the site, and would be a huge quality of life improvement for people trying to plan a trade. Left axis is team name, top axis is position, and then players fill in like a spreadsheet. And you can…

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. y is Antoine Winfield rated so high on the projections as a Safety? It makes no sense is

There is something wierd about the Antoine Winfield projections
    in FF IDP league for play for a DB. Its messing up the Drafts and Waiver activity.
    How can a safety be projected to score more than a qb?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Taylor,

Thanks for the feedback.

We will bring this player to the attention of our product team so they can reach out to our data provider to look into his projections.

You can also check your league’s scoring settings for IDP players as high point values can lead to inflated projected points.

Thanks,

Product Support

15. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. we need an option to allow keeper leagues to follow the pre draft sequence before defaulting to your autodraft logic to balance teams.

I have an all keeper league. We need an option to allow keeper leagues to follow the pre draft sequence before defaulting to your autodraft logic to balance teams. The way it is now when we autodraft Yahoo overrides the predraft sequence and owners are not getting the players they want and were avaible at the time in the draft. We want an option for Yahoo to follow the pre draft list first and pick the available players regardless of position. Then when the list exhausted Yahoo can default to its autodraft logic. The current method makes it impossible to…

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Predraft doesn't work correctly. It keeps putting my loaded players back to default even after I have saved them.

First off. I have not been able to get anybody to help me with my problem! On numerous occasions I have loaded my players from you Default Player Rankings into my Preferred Players list, only to have to periodically jump back into the Default Player Rankings even after I have saved. You need more ways of asking the right questions in your sports fantasy help.

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. New Kicker Scoring - add ability to set a 'floor' of 3 pts for any field goal less than 30 yards

New Kicker Scoring (fractional points per yard) - add ability to set a 'floor' of 3 pts for any field goal less than 30 yards.

3 pts is still 3 pts, so if a kicker gets a 17 yard field goal, I would like to be able to ensure they get a minimum 3 pts. BUT, I like the scaled scoring for a 49 yard field goal vs a 41 yard field goal.

IF you could marry the two scoring forms with the addition of a 3pt floor, it would be perfect.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Decimal scoring for recieving/rushing yards

Like ESPN, you can have 0.9 points if you're guy has 9 yards receiving or rushing. Instead of having to get a whole 10 yards. To get one point. Also QBs should have decimal points as well like 0.04 points per yard and say you had 20 passing yards you would have 0.8 points. I would switch to your site if you had those simple things that another huge platform uses. You guys have a lot of other great features but a true decimal scoring system is what's truly lacking. Hope to see these changes soon.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Robert,

Thank you for providing your feedback.

The decimal scoring option you have noted is available in Yahoo Fantasy as this is the default scoring system. If you are in a Private League and don’t see this type of scoring, you just have to ensure your settings are enabled to use fractional scoring.

Thanks,

Product Support

20. Allow commissioners to retroactively edit W-L-T records and/or matchups

Allow commissioners to retroactively edit W-L-T records or change matchups. I'm in a league where some weeks, we like to do traditional H2H, and some weeks we like to award Ws to the top six scoring teams and Ls to the bottom six scoring teams. This would give commissioners more flexibility with different formats and the ability to introduce fun twists.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Zachary,

Thank you for your feedback.

Your suggestion has been provided to our product team.

Since a commissioner can only edit the schedule until 11:59PM PT the night before the first game of the week, if you do want to have the schedule updated so the top 6 scoring teams get wins over the lowest 6 scoring teams, you can reach out at help.yahoo.com and we can edit the schedule retroactively for you.

Thanks,

Product Support

← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base