Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Jaylen Samuels should not be listed as a RB/TE

Yahoo needs to remove the TE designation from Jaylen Samuels. If he's allowed to be dressed as a TE for the playoffs and is in fact a RB it could break the playoffs for many leagues

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

129 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

He’s had RB/TE eligibility all season. If we remove TE eligibility today, it would not take effect until this evening, after most claims had been made. We felt it was not fair to change so late in the day or season.

Samuels will remain an RB/TE in our game.

2. Why can't i see my watch list? Same problem on my phone and other Yahoo! leagues.

I am unable to see my watch list. Same problem on my mobile.

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stat Correction - Patriots Defense - PLEASE FIX THIS! Giants scored 14 points. FIX THIS!

NY Giants scored 14 points. Stat Correction Please. You have incorrectly given the Patriots credit for 7-13 points against.

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The Giants defense scored on a fumble recovery. Since the Patriots defense was not on the field for this, they are not credited with allowing these points.

4. AJ Green has been ruled out 4 week 8

AJ Green has been ruled out 4 week 8. Please give the IL position. Thanks!

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. IR Sport - Delay? AJ Green officially ruled out earlier today, but still listed as Doubtful and ineligible for IR?

IR Sport - Delay? AJ Green officially ruled out earlier today, but still listed as Doubtful and ineligible for IR?

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Do not penalize defenses for their team's offensive screwups, like the 49'ers

The 49'ers today had their OFFENSE get scored on by the Seahawks' Defense.
    That is NOT the 49'ers D's fault so please reimburse me the unfair reduced points.
    Thanks.

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please update A.J. Greene's status as you have him as D when he should be O as it was reported this afternoon that he would be out!!!

Please update A.J. Greene's status as you have him as D when he should be O as it was reported this afternoon that he would be out!!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Watch List

What happened to my Watch List? How come it disappeared on my football teams?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Only allow to veto trades if it isnt fair value based on a current value chart

Lazy fantasy players abuse the veto option even if it is a fair trade. I suggest keeping an up to date value chart based on default yahoo scoring and creating an algorithm which runs a value check on every agreed upon trade in default public leagues without a commish (check should run after the latest update to the value chart which should be at least twice per day). If the trade doesnt balance out or if there is more than 3 players offered for one it should allow the veto option, otherwise dont.

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Improve stats displayed

In my experience Yahoo! has the superior app and interface, but I always find the statistics frustrating. Neither the average fantasy points or the position ranks are listed for players - all the stats are more relevant if you are watching a game rather than doing fantasy football research (i.e. fumbles, attempts, receiving yards, etc.). I have nothing wrong with displaying that info, but not at the cost of removing more fantasy-relevant stats.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. AJ Green ruled out - update asap

Losing a roster spot, need to put him on IL.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please Fix Keeper Deadline Date

Please fix the tool that establishes the deadline to Confirm Keeper Picks - managers need to be able to confirm keepers ON the advertised deadline day. Currently they can't. This is inconsistent with how pretty much everyone views a "deadline" or a "due date" etc.

For example, setting the Confirm Keepers deadline to Friday, August 30th in Yahoo right now means that all keepers must be selected by midnight Thursday. On Friday, Yahoo closes the selection tool, and the whole league is confused when they try to select their keepers on Friday, the advertised deadline day. So, I have to…

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback! We will keep this in mind for next season, in the meantime just educate your league mates that the keeper selection needs to be done before the deadline day.

15. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. please add the games played matrix to the commissioners tools so that we can set our schedule up properly..

when we have divisions yahoo has set it up to play more times within your division than out. yet this year in my football league #760521 it is not setup that way..theres no point in yahoo having the option of more than one division if its not going to have teams play more than one inside the division...please put the matrix as a commisioner tool asap so that we can set our schedules to where it makes sense..in one case i dont even play a team once in my division..that makes no sense. ive got my league set up for…

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback! We set a random schedule and allow commissioners to edit the schedule the way they seem fit. It is a good idea to have a setting to automatically set a schedule like that though.

17. We went to a point system this year and would like to see live scoring on league screen.

As of right now we can not see live scoring for everyone at once. I would like where we stand as the games are being played. Like last night's game, we didn't know what everyone else was doing unless we clicked on each team individually. In the point system we are playing against everyone but can't see anyone.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Have IR (Injury Reserve) spots be... reserved for injury?

Or if you want to allow SSPD or NA or Holdouts in that spot change the name. It’s not IR at that point and it’s a joke. Melvin Gordon should not be able to held on that spot because he’s choosing to sit out smh.

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow players in pending transactions to be able to be moved into the IR slot

I have a player in pending trade and he became an O or out designation. I am not able to move him to my IR since he is in a pending transaction. This should be allowed since I cannot even cancel the trade. He can be moved to play or be on then bench but not to IR. If the player is originally in IR slot you are able to trade with them, I believe they should be able to be moved anywhere on your roster while on your team despite what is pending

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Draft rooms are not currently loading.

The drafts are starting but not letting users into the actual draft.

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base