Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to attach files to league settings page

Allow for attaching of word or excel docs. When attached add a note under the commissioner updates section on the league overview. More and more leagues utilize a combination of Yahoo designated rule options and offline rules causing an increased need to have all rules stored in a single, easy to find location such as the league site.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Link Yahoo drafts to a designated Madden 2021 league

There's a good chance there will not be an NFL season this year. Is there a possibility of drafting a team as normal and then linking your league to a Madden 2021 season that the commissioner sets up. The season is then simulated and links game stats back to the Yahoo league. Ideally, the league could watch the simulated games each week as an option, but that's more of an EA Sports issue. Not sure if anything along these lines is being worked on.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The commissioner should be able to make a password/code in order to enter the draft and then give to the managers at the appropriate time

The commissioner should be able to create a password/code in order to enter the draft (on draft day) and give to the managers at the appropriate time

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. We need pre draft trading asap, dynasty is growing at a rapid pace and users want an easy dynasty format.

Please please please get pre draft trading/year round trading asap!! Dynasty has gotten way more popular over the last few years and managers are getting fed up with having to manually trade and i lost 2 managers last year because of this. Managers are now breathing down my neck to move the league this year but yahoo is my favorite platform and i'm trying my best to keep it together on here. i'm shcoked that this hasnt been done yet. Espn has allowed it for awhile now, but there down fall is that they don't allow draft picks to be…

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Scheduling

Not so much of an idea but more a question. Every year I renew my league the schedule automatically is set and the two championship teams always play each other the 1st game of the season. Is that a Yahoo configuration or something I can fix. Last year I caught flack for changing the schedule because of this issue?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out. You can always randomize the schedule but I believe the matchups to be random. Unfortunately I’m not sure of the algorithm for scheduling.

6. Improvements for Points Only and IDP Leagues

Hello,

I hope this message finds you all well. I was hoping to possibly make a couple suggestions for potential improvements in Yahoo Fantasy Football. My group loves using Yahoo and there were a few things we thought maybe it was worth reaching out about.

1. Option to put a “max” for player position on your roster. We play a mixed offense and IDP league. So it is very difficult to keep rosters balanced when there is no limit to the number of players per position. For example: maximum 6 RBs, 6 LB, etc. It’s a small thing but it really…

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Currently I have tried to email everyone in the league including myself and it does not work

Currently unable to email people in the league. I send but it never shows up in peoples email boxes.

Signed in as (Sign out)

This could be due to filters that you or other members have set up that are marking the emails as junk. If you try this and it still doesn’t fix the issue, please reach out to us at help.yahoo.com.

8. Make Money League Available Again

You already had this working last year. It was beautiful... why did you remove it?

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Why can't i see my watch list? Same problem on my phone and other Yahoo! leagues.

I am unable to see my watch list. Same problem on my mobile.

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fix win streaks

There seems to be a bug with win streaks.
    I won 3 in a row, and then 3 more in the playoff rounds, but only received medals/notifications for a 3-win streak, rather than 6.

This doesn't seem consistent, as I've seen other teams continue win streaks into playoffs, so I'm not sure why my account has this issue.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Start daily XFL contests

You guys have a better system in place than draftkings and they’ve already announced that they will be doing daily XFL contests. The problem is it’s not always about who does it better but who gets their first.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

Your suggestion has been provided to our product team. You can keep an eye out for any announcements should it be decided to run contests for XFL. You can also keep an eye out for possible contests for XFL through our Fantasy Slate game.

Thanks,

Product Support

12. Fantasy leagues for Australian football

There are currently limited options to play draft style fantasy football in Australia for our two main types of football, Australian Rules (AFL) and Rugby League (NRL).

The Yahoo fantasy football platform is great, the option to play both of those sports on Yahoo would be very well received and supported here.

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Provide comparative stats for post-draft and post-season draft ratings across all of Yahoo! FF.

I received a “B” grade for my initial draft. In my season story, in retrospect, I received an “A+”. Are you able to show my percentile position as compared to all other Yahoo! FF teams for these two grades?
    Thank you

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. XFL Fantasy Football

I don't know if this has already been posted, but I am really hoping you guys implement an XFL Fantasy League.

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Only allow to veto trades if it isnt fair value based on a current value chart

Lazy fantasy players abuse the veto option even if it is a fair trade. I suggest keeping an up to date value chart based on default yahoo scoring and creating an algorithm which runs a value check on every agreed upon trade in default public leagues without a commish (check should run after the latest update to the value chart which should be at least twice per day). If the trade doesnt balance out or if there is more than 3 players offered for one it should allow the veto option, otherwise dont.

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

Thank you for your feedback. I will pass this along to our engineering team for review.

16. Improve stats displayed

In my experience Yahoo! has the superior app and interface, but I always find the statistics frustrating. Neither the average fantasy points or the position ranks are listed for players - all the stats are more relevant if you are watching a game rather than doing fantasy football research (i.e. fumbles, attempts, receiving yards, etc.). I have nothing wrong with displaying that info, but not at the cost of removing more fantasy-relevant stats.

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Pending approval

Why are withdrawals to linked PayPal accounts delayed because approval is pending? No delay should occur. Perhaps you should inform users what will happen after withdrawal is requested and how long it will take.

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Salary draft

A league format that gives each member a salary and the top players at each position get auctioned for a portion of those salaries in lieu of being drafted.

When the top __ players at each position are all selected, we can resume the draft with the draft order set from the member with the most amount of cap left over selecting first, and the member with the least amount of cap selecting last.

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow players in pending transactions to be able to be moved into the IR slot

I have a player in pending trade and he became an O or out designation. I am not able to move him to my IR since he is in a pending transaction. This should be allowed since I cannot even cancel the trade. He can be moved to play or be on then bench but not to IR. If the player is originally in IR slot you are able to trade with them, I believe they should be able to be moved anywhere on your roster while on your team despite what is pending

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Export Transaction Data

It would be extremely helpful for dynasty leagues to be able to export the transaction list to an excel file. Many leagues have unique rule sets, for which this would make running the league easier. Thanks.

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base