Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why can't i see my watch list? Same problem on my phone and other Yahoo! leagues.

I am unable to see my watch list. Same problem on my mobile.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix win streaks

There seems to be a bug with win streaks.
    I won 3 in a row, and then 3 more in the playoff rounds, but only received medals/notifications for a 3-win streak, rather than 6.

This doesn't seem consistent, as I've seen other teams continue win streaks into playoffs, so I'm not sure why my account has this issue.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Start daily XFL contests

You guys have a better system in place than draftkings and they’ve already announced that they will be doing daily XFL contests. The problem is it’s not always about who does it better but who gets their first.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

Your suggestion has been provided to our product team. You can keep an eye out for any announcements should it be decided to run contests for XFL. You can also keep an eye out for possible contests for XFL through our Fantasy Slate game.

Thanks,

Product Support

4. Fantasy leagues for Australian football

There are currently limited options to play draft style fantasy football in Australia for our two main types of football, Australian Rules (AFL) and Rugby League (NRL).

The Yahoo fantasy football platform is great, the option to play both of those sports on Yahoo would be very well received and supported here.

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Provide comparative stats for post-draft and post-season draft ratings across all of Yahoo! FF.

I received a “B” grade for my initial draft. In my season story, in retrospect, I received an “A+”. Are you able to show my percentile position as compared to all other Yahoo! FF teams for these two grades?
    Thank you

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. XFL Fantasy Football

I don't know if this has already been posted, but I am really hoping you guys implement an XFL Fantasy League.

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Only allow to veto trades if it isnt fair value based on a current value chart

Lazy fantasy players abuse the veto option even if it is a fair trade. I suggest keeping an up to date value chart based on default yahoo scoring and creating an algorithm which runs a value check on every agreed upon trade in default public leagues without a commish (check should run after the latest update to the value chart which should be at least twice per day). If the trade doesnt balance out or if there is more than 3 players offered for one it should allow the veto option, otherwise dont.

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Improve stats displayed

In my experience Yahoo! has the superior app and interface, but I always find the statistics frustrating. Neither the average fantasy points or the position ranks are listed for players - all the stats are more relevant if you are watching a game rather than doing fantasy football research (i.e. fumbles, attempts, receiving yards, etc.). I have nothing wrong with displaying that info, but not at the cost of removing more fantasy-relevant stats.

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Pending approval

Why are withdrawals to linked PayPal accounts delayed because approval is pending? No delay should occur. Perhaps you should inform users what will happen after withdrawal is requested and how long it will take.

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Salary draft

A league format that gives each member a salary and the top players at each position get auctioned for a portion of those salaries in lieu of being drafted.

When the top __ players at each position are all selected, we can resume the draft with the draft order set from the member with the most amount of cap left over selecting first, and the member with the least amount of cap selecting last.

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow players in pending transactions to be able to be moved into the IR slot

I have a player in pending trade and he became an O or out designation. I am not able to move him to my IR since he is in a pending transaction. This should be allowed since I cannot even cancel the trade. He can be moved to play or be on then bench but not to IR. If the player is originally in IR slot you are able to trade with them, I believe they should be able to be moved anywhere on your roster while on your team despite what is pending

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Export Transaction Data

It would be extremely helpful for dynasty leagues to be able to export the transaction list to an excel file. Many leagues have unique rule sets, for which this would make running the league easier. Thanks.

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. "Season Story" Is Malfunctioning

The "Season Story" tab is open, but when I click on it, it just shows me a bunch of empty charts with an axis but no data or values, as well as images that fail to load. I am using the most up-to-date version of my web browser and have also seen multiple complaints on reddit describing the exact same issue, so I know this is on Yahoo's end. Please fix this quick. I just won my ship and I want to marvel in the data.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Vince,

Thanks for reaching out with your feedback.

Our engineering team is aware of this issue that is affecting the season story for some leagues and working to resolve this as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Product Support

14. Improve your season grades

I finished first in regular season and got a B-. Won the playoffs and got a B+ for a final grade. both should be A. Yahoo projections is what gets an F

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Transactions Tab

I am a long-time ESPN Commish that actually favors Yahoo's platform; however, the structure of my leagues are generally aided by the transactions tab feature in each player's card/profile that allows an owner or Commish to track a player's movement throughout the year. Please add for 2020! I want to bring my leagues over to Yahoo!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! You actually are able to view a players’ transaction history by selecting the players’ card and then select player history, next to player info.

16. Allow the commisioner to rename teams

In our league, the team that gets dead last loses the right to control their team name for the next season (the fourth place winner gets to choose the name all season). Currently, we have no way to enforce this - the Commisioner cannot edit team names. Please allow the Commisioner to edit team names!

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Your Ratings / Levels Feature is Flawed

I think your ratings / levels feature is flawed. I lost 18 off my ratings after Week 14 of the 2019 season seemingly because 4 of my starters in 2 leagues went down with in-game injuries. The players were all healthy at the start of their games so I would have had to have been clairvoyant to know they would have got injured. I lost both matches as a result which seems to be the only criteria you use in this rating. If the rating is meant to evaluate team managing ability though, how are players going down with unforeseeable…

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Battle Royale Weeks

Allow for the option of designating particular weeks as Battle Royale weeks where the top half of scorers get a win, and the bottom half get a loss. There is no way to do this under the current settings and we would like to play each team once, and then have Battle Royales in weeks 1 and 13.

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ravens have a blocked field goal. No credit for that.

Ravens blocked a field goal vs Jets. No points applied

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Foti,

Thanks for your feedback.

Scoring is not official during or after a player’s game and is not official until all receiving pending stat corrections have been applied for the league.

The Ravens should be credited with 1 blocked field goal in their scoring and stats. If you still see an issue, please reach out at help.yahoo.com or @YahooFantasyCC on Twitter so we can look into this for you.

Thanks,

Product Support

20. Bring back the "old" Matchup ratings from last year.

In years past, under the Fantasy Football league resources there was a category called Research. It would have weekly matchup ratings for your own players or all players during the current season. Now it has ratings that include or maybe focus on what the players have done last year, and even back to 2017. The Matchup ratings we had in the past ONLY focused on the current season, which is much more relevant. They were very helpful in the past and I'm not sure why they changed this year.

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base