Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pro Football Pick'em Standings Didn't Update

Hi, I know this isn't the best forum for this but I wanted to make sure you're aware of an issue with the standings in Pick'em, the same issue that happened multiple times last year. The totals shown don't include Monday night's game, same with Weekly Performance. Group Picks shows the correct week totals but the standings did not update. Again, this same exact issue happened last season, so hopefully it can be fixed soon. Thanks.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  74 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Trade Glitch

A few members of my league, including me, have seen an issue were the recipient of the trade can't see all the players involved in the trade. Scrolling up and down doesn't show them either. Like the app literally doesn't list them in the trade until the trade is accepted. The person sending the trade can see all the players listed. A leauge member and I got together and did some testing. It doesn't happen every time. I've got a screen shot if you want it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add NFL Team Filter To Players Tab

In the Players Tab can you add a filter for NFL Team, so I can filter and look for players on a particular NFL team?

You have Status / Position & Stats, but no NFL team filter.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Need a way to get an “alert” when a player becomes available

If there is a way to get some kind of “alert” when a player becomes available, I haven’t found it. You should do that. Iow, if players get traded, they are still “claimed”. So I don’t care.
    BUT if a player simply gets dropped (as a team picks up a new player and has to make room on the roster by dropping a current player), he is available and we should be alerted to that so we can try to pick up that “dropped” player.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow Daily-Today setting.

Allow players to be added up to game time for the current week. It really is a drag on the game to be limited to guessing the night before when so many players are GTD, plus w/so many players lost to bye weeks it helps to be able to hold off on decisions in order to not decimate rosters when teams have multiple players on byes.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Move deadline for league pick 'em to Sunday

The idea of forcing league managers to do Pick 'Em by the a week's first game is ridiculous. Make it Sunday before the early set of games.

Everyone still gets the same notice if a team is blowing out another after one Thursday game and things can easily change. Not to mention that the favorite doesn't always win despite the lead.

At least allow a commissioner to make this an option.

Just too much to do during the week to get it done before Thursday night.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. off season trades need to be reflected prior to assigning keepers

Please allow the rosters to be updated for off season trades need to be reflected prior to assigning keepers. You have this nice keeper tool, but since we have contracts that expire after 3 years, we have a bunch of trades in the off season, and none of those players can be "kept" by the new team owner.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Trade Deadline Dates

Fantasy football has just opened... and I noticed the trade deadline is only customize-able for 5 specific dates (all which are Saturdays). What gives?! Why does Yahoo continue to limit commissioner customize-able settings? Commissioners should have as many customize-able settings as possible.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Customize names of divisions

Commissioners should be able to name the divisions in a league that has divisions. Instead of Division 1,2 etc. (Yahoo! default) being able to designate East or West, or other names could make things more fun.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Proj vs Actual points column

Make the fantasy points column a slightly different color than the proj points. The two are right next to each other and sometimes you are looking at proj points rather than actual. Small nuance but annoying nonetheless.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Season long salary cap with draft integration

Please consider a format that utilizes a salary cap for the entire season. Meaning, each team is given a certain amount of money (TBD by the league commissioner) and that set amount has to cover drafting, waivers and players acquired by trade. This would be a phenomenal experience!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Readiness checklist for league members

The commissioner should be able to make checklists for league members to complete like the "Finish Setting Up Your League" checklist on the overview menu.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base