Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Where are the FG points for kickers on 10/11

Where are the FG points for 10/11

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

33 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Week 11 2-point conversion and bonus scoring issue.

This issue affected week 11 scoring on 11/26 and was resolved the same day.

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Joe Mixon off the can’t cut list

Please allow me to drop Mixon, as he is on the can’t cut list still

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why is Jalen Reagor "D"? He has been put on IR by his team. I can't make a move because it's an "illegal" roster. Please fix

Why is Jalen Reagor "D"? He has been put on IR by his team. I can't make a move because it's an "illegal" roster. Please fix

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stat Tracker is not working currently (watching KC/Houston)

Just says connecting. Scores are all over the place. No fun. What happened?

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Week 11 scoring and standings errors

The week 11 scoring has inaccuracies form the MNF game and scores are not accurately reflected in the standings. Please check and update ASAP.

Thank you.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  65 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Get our league standings right. My team won this week yet you have me marked with a loss. What gives?

Does not with team with the most points usually win?? VikesSBThis Year 135.02 vs. Cadillac Pirates 126.84. Yet the Vikes lost according the the league home page.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  32 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Remove Odell from the Can’t Cut List

Odell is clearly hurt and very unlikely to play again this week, the last week of the season for many leagues. Can he be removed from the Can’t Cut List, so I can pick up a replacement player?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Trade Glitch

A few members of my league, including me, have seen an issue were the recipient of the trade can't see all the players involved in the trade. Scrolling up and down doesn't show them either. Like the app literally doesn't list them in the trade until the trade is accepted. The person sending the trade can see all the players listed. A leauge member and I got together and did some testing. It doesn't happen every time. I've got a screen shot if you want it.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make Cordarrelle Patterson WR,RB.

Cordarrelle Patterson has been lining up in the backfield for multiple weeks, and got the most carries on the team last week.

Your system is now projecting 5+ carries a week for him.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  7 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Correct the scoriing on New Orleans' 2-point try.

Correct the scoriing on New Orleans' 2-point try.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Use fractions of points for kicking

Almost every other site is going to the fractional point system for kicking. There is a huge difference between a 49 yard field goal (4.9 points) and a 40 yard field goal (4.0 points). Under the current system, they are scored the same. Come on man.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fractional Points for Field Goals

Clearly, there needs to be fractional points for kicking. It's criminal that kickers can bang through 5 FG's, but not get the fractional points they deserve. A field goal should be at minimum 3 points. starting from 31 yards, they should then go up in value, i.e. 3.1 pts for a 31 yarder, 5.2 for a 52 yarder. and there should be an option for 60+ yarders, considering that while they don't happen that often, should be recognized. could help steal a game for someone that would have otherwise lost. kickers are often over-looked, and thought of as not a…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please allow for fractional kicker points

Allow for Commissioner tools to enable function for fractional kicker points. A 31 yard field goal worth 3.1, a 46 yard field goal worth 4.6.

All other positions are allowed fractional points. Would be beneficial to allow fair scoring across the board.

Thanks.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. You should be able to put a waiver in for the following week on a player who has already played in the current week and is now on IR or out.

I don't want to cheat. I simply want to put in a waiver request on a player who has just played and is now on IR or out for the season. I'd like to do this while it is fresh in my mind. I see nothing wrong with this request. thank you.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Remove Gurley from can’t cut list, NOW!

No more games left this year, he is out. Let people have a chance this week!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fix my gameday grade

My gameday grade was a D eventhough I played all of the best players and scored +8 on my Platinum level. The score is still wrong, giving credit to my opponent for my score. If you are going to institute these silly *** rankings, do them properly!!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fantasy Football Level

The scoring mixup this week looks like it impacted the Fantasy Levels as well! Please Fix!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow Daily-Today setting.

Allow players to be added up to game time for the current week. It really is a drag on the game to be limited to guessing the night before when so many players are GTD, plus w/so many players lost to bye weeks it helps to be able to hold off on decisions in order to not decimate rosters when teams have multiple players on byes.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base