Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. update players status sooner and better

Player status, yet again yahoo does not put a player out for the week. Aaron Rodgers today is positive for covid and yahoo has placed him as NA instead of out so that he can be put in an IR spot. It is known that a player with out vaccination will have to be out at least 10 days. Why was he not designated as out instead of NA? what is the hesitation? just put him as out so that owners of Aaron Rodgers can pick up a back up QB. management of players statuses has been dismal this year.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Injury Designations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pro Football Pick'em Standings Didn't Update

Hi, I know this isn't the best forum for this but I wanted to make sure you're aware of an issue with the standings in Pick'em, the same issue that happened multiple times last year. The totals shown don't include Monday night's game, same with Weekly Performance. Group Picks shows the correct week totals but the standings did not update. Again, this same exact issue happened last season, so hopefully it can be fixed soon. Thanks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. One League, Two Conferences, Two drafts

Need to allow two conferences under one league with the option of having two drafts, one for each conference. This gives leagues the opportunity to have more involvement of 16-24 teams. In my situation, we have a work league where we currently have 16 teams with more wanting to participate, but because of lack of quality players in a 16 team league, we are forced to cap out. If we had a two draft capability, I could invite 4 more players, have 20 teams total.. with 2 conferences of 10 teams each. Each conference would have their own draft and…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Drafts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah

Eligible as both Linebacker and Safety

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Immediately make COVID-19 players available for an Injured Reserve (IR) not "Unavailable"

Why is Aron Rogers not on Injured reserve after testing Covid-19 positive today in yahoo fantasy football? I have to drop a player to get a replacement, what is the purpose of IR if I can not use it!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Aaron Rodgers has COVID-19 and is NA? but every other player is IR-eligible? This makes no sense!

Aaron Rodgers has COVID-19 and is NA? but every other player is IR-eligible? This makes no sense!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Injury Designations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please update players status from questionable to out,

for example Kenny Golladay has been ruled out of the game and is still Q instead of O. the notes on the player say he has been ruled out but is still siting at questionable. I cannot add him to IR spot yet, and not able to make waiver wire moves as this has been a season long issue. players q all the way up to Sunday morning when they are ruled out of game. Last year during covid your staff was on top of this. This year on many occasion updating player status has been very slow. this impacts…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Medals Earned

I was hoping you guys could give live updated days accumulated for where a team stands on their accumulated days for with the “POWER USER” Medal. There may be other “Medals Earned" that could be helped in this way also. If there is already a place to show how many days in a row you have visited the site, could you please tell me how to view it? Thanks...Don’t Cough On Me

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sensitive Fantasy Profile Level Algorithm

It's quite unfortunate how sensitive the Fantasy Profile algorithm is to wins and losses. After maintaining a Diamond Level for over 3 years(!) i've now dropped to Gold (two levels lower, and over 100 points) after going 2-4 across my three teams with no "game grade" less than a "C". Something seems off this year, as everyone in our home league has noticed the dramatic change in team level scoring vs years past.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Change Players Status Postponed to Out (Covid-19 Related)

We need to change the status of all players related to Covid-19 as "Out" Status so that manager can move those players to IR spot.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add face to face ZOOM like feature to the draft app

Add face to face ZOOM like feature to the draft app .. would be nice to see and talk to the people I've been drafting with for years instead of just typing .. if an expensive venture than make it optional and charge a few dollars ($1 per team maybe)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 2019 Draft Results Not Accessible

I posted this yesterday and AH from Yahoo Customer Support recommended writing help.yahoo.com - a function which also doesn't work, despite my numerous attempts. Please contact engineering support to fix this problem...thanks!

Last season's (2019) draft results are no longer accessible. When you go to your league settings and click the drop down menu to view "2019", and then go to DRAFT RESULTS, an error appears. You are unable to view draft results.

However, if you go back in time to 2018...2017, etc., the results are visable.

Having access to the 2019 draft results is vital to our league (19…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  74 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Joe Mixon off the can’t cut list

Please allow me to drop Mixon, as he is on the can’t cut list still

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Why is Jalen Reagor "D"? He has been put on IR by his team. I can't make a move because it's an "illegal" roster. Please fix

Why is Jalen Reagor "D"? He has been put on IR by his team. I can't make a move because it's an "illegal" roster. Please fix

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please allow for fractional kicker points

Allow for Commissioner tools to enable function for fractional kicker points. A 31 yard field goal worth 3.1, a 46 yard field goal worth 4.6.

All other positions are allowed fractional points. Would be beneficial to allow fair scoring across the board.

Thanks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  161 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Remove Odell from the Can’t Cut List

Odell is clearly hurt and very unlikely to play again this week, the last week of the season for many leagues. Can he be removed from the Can’t Cut List, so I can pick up a replacement player?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Trade Glitch

A few members of my league, including me, have seen an issue were the recipient of the trade can't see all the players involved in the trade. Scrolling up and down doesn't show them either. Like the app literally doesn't list them in the trade until the trade is accepted. The person sending the trade can see all the players listed. A leauge member and I got together and did some testing. It doesn't happen every time. I've got a screen shot if you want it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make Cordarrelle Patterson WR,RB.

Cordarrelle Patterson has been lining up in the backfield for multiple weeks, and got the most carries on the team last week.

Your system is now projecting 5+ carries a week for him.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  7 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base