Yahoo AU Homepage

At Yahoo AU we are committed to making your daily habits more inspiring and entertaining which is why we have introduced a new Yahoo AU homepage that is slicker, more modern and more intuitive than ever.

The new Yahoo AU homepage is available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone device.

To find out more about the new features check out the video in our blog and let us know what you think on this forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. no naked chicks on the homepage

I dont appreciate seeing naked women on the homepage banner - it's not appropriate!

675th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dont let yahoo becoming a **** site always using scandal and promoting *** or naked topics

is yahoo becoming a **** site always using scandal and promoting *** or naked topics more news less ****

1210th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. SACK THE PERSON WHO DECIDED TO MESS WITH THE ORIGINAL HOMEPAGE!!!

The Old Homepage was perfectly fine. Go back to it. I'm not against change, but this is ridiculous! I'm not interested in the junk you have decided to put in there. This is definitely a retrograde step! Listen to your users.

675th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I found how to get rid of Ads in email box, please read below

Go to http://winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm and follow instructions.
    This will also block a lot of the banner ads and other ads. Good luck

2656th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How can we improve the Yahoo7 homepage? Simple. GO BACK TO HOW IT USED TO BE BEFORE THIS NEW **** CAME UP

How can we improve the Yahoo7 homepage? Simple. GO BACK TO HOW IT USED TO BE BEFORE THIS NEW **** CAME UP

573rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 675th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Your new homepage is ****

fix your homepage it's **** it can't even detect Parramatta. Bring back the old webpage much better. I've just been to UK and they have exactly the same layout

2656th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 293rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1271st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Login and logout are broken on new Y7 homepage.

Log-in links from Yahoo7 homepage are terribly slow to respond, then the log-in dialogue box page is even slower, totalling 2 to 5 minutes to log in. Generally try clicking the login link a second time, because it shows no sign of loading. It briefly flashes that I have used an incorrect password, then reverts to the homepage, with the login successful.

Log-out from the homepage is impossible. You have to click (not hover) on the mini-profile pic to bring up the log-out link. But the link appears only momentarily, because having clicked the profile pic causes the page to…

573rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1271st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How do I recover deleted emails?

I log in today to find only 3 emails in my Inbox. I didn't realized that they were all in the Deleted folder and I accidentally deleted them. Can you pls restore them

1271st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Remove the fake news

A significant proportion of the news that appears in your news feed is rubbish and generated by bots, such as business insider. You actually have a responsibility to ensure the content on your site is accurate. Its not that hard to realise that most of the content displayed is fictional and it makes yahoo look unprofessional.
    Its time to clean up your act and filter this **** out.

1271st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stop those high speed flashing ads. My son had a seizure because of this trash!

Stop these annoying flashing ads. It will never induce me to buy anything advertised here! It is a major turn off from whatever they are selling. Get real!

1271st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Do not data mine my emails. Do not read or look at them. They are none of your business

My emails are my business, not yours. Your privacy policy states you will go through them for your purposes. Don't!!

213th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Scam saying you have won a samsung 8 phone

Everytime i click on a news story to read after its loaded it then goes to another page saying that i have been selected and have won a samsung 8 phone. It happens through the website and through link on the facebook page aswell. It needs to be removed.

424th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have reported WaynePao ad to News.com.au for fraud

Yahoo home page banner ad came up for something called "Gina Invest Fortune" - whatever that is - I clicked on it and it took me to what looked exactly like a news.com.au news article, but the web address was https://waynepao.com/gina-makes-australia-speechless-by-investing-fortune-in-this/ - I gave the info to news.com.au and told them this website was fraudulently passing themsleves off as news.com.au. Might want to do something about that Yahoo?!?!

1271st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Failure to launch

Annoyed..

Why? After reading an article upon returning to the home page, it goes straight to the top of the page. I would like to return to that same point I was reading, not the top of the page every time I press the back botton, I then have to scroll down the page to where I was last.

1271st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Chinese adds are inappropriate and annoying

get away from the Chinese adds they are annoying

995th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Stop autoplay

Provide settings access to stop Yahoo7 news from autoplaying on iPhone!
    Very costly to my bandwidth.

1271st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base