Yahoo AU Homepage

At Yahoo AU we are committed to making your daily habits more inspiring and entertaining which is why we have introduced a new Yahoo AU homepage that is slicker, more modern and more intuitive than ever.

The new Yahoo AU homepage is available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone device.

To find out more about the new features check out the video in our blog and let us know what you think on this forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dumbing down for the Australian Public

Your article on the President Trump checking out his translators breasts is a shocking ridiculous story . This story does not appear on any of your other sites such as in Canada or the U.K. This is only rubbish for what you consider the Australian public needs to know . Aim higher fellows or the news value you portray will go away to more discerning websites. Your are only providing rubbish to Australians thinking we don't know the difference

653rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How about reporting the news accurately and without sensationalist headlines for a start (and spelling mistakes for that matter)?.

How about reporting the news accurately and without sensationalist headlines for a start (and spelling mistakes for that matter)?

Though, looking at the comments here, I seriously doubt anyone takes any notice at all of the feedback.

653rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. If yoy can provide BALANCED coverage on Trump, UNLIKE CNN, Conservative hating coverage, I will use Yahoo 7 as my homepage. Thanks

If you resepect democracy and freedom you will give BALANCED political coverage, not Communist Totalitarian propaganda, and I will use Yahoo7 as my homepage. Thanks

574th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. you are compliant is advertising SCAMS supposedly endorsed by celebrities - expect a law suit if someone loses money

you are compliant is advertising SCAMS supposedly endorsed by celebrities - expect a law suit if someone loses money

653rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Start again. Seriously, what's with all the click bait - Branson?? FFS !!

Start again. Seriously, what's with all the click bait - Branson?? FFS !!

574th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hey junky liftists, wake up, it's a new era, bashing Trump is not going to change anything, he is the PRISEDENT OF THE USA, your masters.

Bashing Trump is not going to change anything, he is the PRISEDENT OF THE USA, your masters, the ones you have followed blindly under OBAMA, so get used to it, and follow the rest of the world, otherwise you (the junkies LIFTISTS) will be left behind and become irrelevant, so, wake up and smile the rosses, it's a new era, then again, you don't even know what that mean, you will always be a leftists junkies.

653rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop running advertisements for scams

Stop advertising scams

Branson Speechless: Perth Man Gets Rich In 2 Weeks

Andrew Chambers knew nothing about stocks, but by using this simple idea, he's made over 20,000 AUD. Click to see how...

True Money Mastery Sponsored 

395th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Unable to access my email

Over the holidays I have been unable to access my emails and have had to change my passwords on more then one occasion

1294th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Is Yahoo7 becoming a trashy website? The leading stories right now, in order are 1. 5 things never to say to a naked woman, 2. Best *** posi

Is Yahoo7 becoming a trashy website? The leading stories right now, in order are 1. 5 things never to say to a naked woman, 2. Best positions for your zodiac sign 3. the Kardashians don't like the brother's choice of fiancé. Yesterday you had an article about female carriages on trains in Sydney because of abuse immediately followed by an article about positions.

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Honestly your coverage of celebrity stuff and people's bodies and fake stories from Women's Day and New Idea are deplorable!

Honestly your coverage of celebrity stuff and people's bodies and fake stories from Women's Day and New Idea are deplorable!

do something constructive! Stop peddling salacious gossip and faceless drivel and actually show newsworthy stories that don't involve celebrities, diets, "must have" looks etc. You are a large part of why society is being dumbed down! Lift your game Yahoo.

996th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please stop posting up sick perverted news like man has *** with cow or news of a vial ****** perverted nature, it sickens me.

Please stop posting disgusting and sickening 'news' features on your homepage.
    Every time I open the Yahoo7 page the top featured articles always seem to be about sick, perverted or abusive acts. It is sickening to me, so much so I that I have started avoiding Yahoo and accessing news updates on other sites. I have deleted my Yahoo email account because I was sick of seeing your filthy 'news' stories on the home page that I went to in order to access my email. I have heard this complaint from others as well and I have also warned several

1224th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I feel the news you display is very "***" orientated and I am sick and tired of it. Fix it or you will be shutdown.

Stop headlining stories. Try feelgood stories that inspire people. Tell us about new technologies that are helping us save our planet. Tell us about the water supply systems being built in Africa to help grow crops for the starving. We are not all depraved addicts as your site seems to imply.

996th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 996th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I want to unsubscribe!!!!

Get me off this website I've tried to unsubscribe and the link does not work! I don't even want this account anymore but can't even find a way to close it completely! Also why don't you have a contact us page like a normal business, have to post my concerns on this dumb forum where you probably won't even see it! Close my account or tell me how I can do it yahoo

996th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Why does my Yahoo mail account keep sending out spam email? People are sick of receiving this spam mail from me.

Why does my Yahoo mail account keep sending out spam email? People are sick of receiving this spam mail from me.
    I thought your email system was supposed to be modern and smart. clearly its not if it cant stop this ****.

66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop all the negative Trump stories, they are all negative and if you persist (I've askedthis before) I'll make a new homepage. He will be p

Stop all the negative Trump stories, they are all negative and if you persist (I've asked about this before) I'll make a new homepage. He will be President so deal with it. Have you seen the polls you crazy lefties?

293rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 200th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. how do I access my yahoo mail from desktop it only goes to phone and I can't access my mail

how do I access my yahoo mail from desktop it only goes to phone and I can't access my mail I don't have a smart phone and used to be able to click the desktop messenger mail link. Now it only goes to mail via smart phone. How do I get into mail from PC desktop messenger??????????????????????????????????????

1294th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. stop posting anti Trump stories every day- he's winning nationally by heaps!!

stop posting anti Trump stories every day- he's winning nationally by heaps!! Your lefty editors should be aware he is beating Hillery by a landslide nationally.

293rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. stop posting anti Trump propaganda all the time, the people don't agree with you .ie the polls.

stop posting anti Trump propaganda all the time, the people don't agree with you .ie the polls

395th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base