Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Please show the games played stat in the fantasy app

You cannot see how many games players have played when using the fantasy hockey app. This information is integral for estimating player value based on his current stats. For example, the fantasy app currently tells me that Kevin Shattenkirk only has one assist and has an overall rank of 645. It doesn't tell me that he has only played 4 of 15 games this season, as he's been sidelined with a groin injury. Without knowing how many games he's played, fantasy users are led to believe that Shattenkirk is having an utterly disastrous season with only a single point in…

549th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Retrieving Password

Hey! Here's an idea!! How about asking security questions, like most of the modern world, to retrieve passwords instead of making me pay a fee as a penalty for not updating contact info?!? I wanted to start using my yahoo account, but you've made it impossible to get into! Insane!!!

678th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop linking to the Daily Mail! They're a Rupert Murdoch "news" source.

This means they are as biased as a loyal member of the Tea Party or Wild Rose party (not much difference there actually). You should be linking to legitimate, and by comparison, trustworthy and less biased news sources, for instance the Guardian, or BBC, or the Globe and Mail, or CBC. In other words something that DOESN'T belong to Murdoch.

678th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 678th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How about "Broken News Daily" without those obnoxious cringe worthy comedian wannabes !!

How about "Broken News Daily" without those obnoxious cringe worthy comedian wannabes !! Especially that Traci Stumpf creature. What an insult to human intelligence. A ground breaking idea for Yahoo would be to have normal calm commentators of what would seem to be interesting videos. If you insist on continuing to insult viewers with these over the top, hyper-manic "entertainers (???)" please, at the very least, put these Broken News Daily clips in its own clearly marked section with a disclaimer that the viewer will undoubtedly be assaulted and offended by nonsensical drivel from these NON FUNNY announcers!

678th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The sports page FAIL big time. Stop auto-playing the videos. It's annoying. Fail. Fail. Fail.

The sports page FAIL big time. Stop auto-playing the videos. It's annoying. Fail. Fail. Fail.

549th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ditto Ditto Switching to Google homepage until you remove ipad air 2 ad

Do not like ipad air 2 ad when opening yahoo. Will now use Google homepage until this ad is gone

990th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Post story about the Chinese circus and the abuse of the animals in the circus. We need to stop it but there is nothing on Yahoo!

Some photos just became public of the abuse the Chinese circus animals have to go through. There is nothing on Yahoo about this story and we need to make sure everyone knows about this so it can be stopped! We need your help Yahoo...please.

549th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 678th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How can I see all of my portfolio instead of just the first 10?

Change the Finance portfolio so I can see my complete portfolio on the front page

678th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. where is my fuvken home page that i took years and years to build the way i want it noy you *** hole yahoos.....

where is my fuvken home page that i took years and years to build the way i want it noy you *** hole yahoos.....

678th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. GIVE ME BACK MY **** YAHOO PAGE

I've been subscribed to Yahoo for about 9 years and you yank my start page away from me? Nice way to treat loyal subscribers. Give me back my page so I can access my links, news and more or I delete everything and tell all my friends, blog-followers, and more. This was a real low, ****** thing to do.

678th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The stupid email change!

Do you use Yahoo email, yourself? Can you easily find and read your email? Have you tested internally? Everyone agree this stupid change of the new email format? Please change the email format back!!! Otherwise I leave.

678th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Turn Auto Complete on in the Email Address LIne

Can you turn Auto Complete On in the email address line? We can't be going through a whole list of addresses to get the address we want. You guys keep changing the email from time to time and when is this going to end? Is this a game or something? Looks like you guys are still learning and don't know what you are doing. Email is no big and you guys still can't do a thing right. The original yahoo email was perfect. And you guys messed up everything. If this is real Yahoo Canada, then it is very shameful…

854th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. After 15 years of having yahoo as my home page I am really considering switching, this is the worst redesign yet!

The preview pane doesn't work, the scrolling is twitchy, is this a beta version or something, come on! Fix it, it's a joke, there was nothing wrong with the old one.

678th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. if you have a video make it accessible with a text version to read; i can't do the video

I wanted to watch feature on the 7 things banks don't tell you about a mortgage. Well the video doesn't work. Create a link to a text version.

In Canada information is supposed to be accessible so any video should be in written format as well.

990th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. That banner on the pictures has to go! And where is our poll?

The page isnt that bad, people just have to get used to it and customize what they want there or gone. I dont however like the banner over the pictures at all! And...where is our poll??? I miss voting daily.

678th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1676th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Access to My Comments

Yoohoooo Yahoo folks. Why kin't we be able to access our old comments, because you deleted the link ? Be kind and allow us to see our old comments, pluuuze ? Thank you.

2058th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base