Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 658th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. where is my fuvken home page that i took years and years to build the way i want it noy you *** hole yahoos.....

where is my fuvken home page that i took years and years to build the way i want it noy you *** hole yahoos.....

658th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. After 15 years of having yahoo as my home page I am really considering switching, this is the worst redesign yet!

The preview pane doesn't work, the scrolling is twitchy, is this a beta version or something, come on! Fix it, it's a joke, there was nothing wrong with the old one.

658th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. That banner on the pictures has to go! And where is our poll?

The page isnt that bad, people just have to get used to it and customize what they want there or gone. I dont however like the banner over the pictures at all! And...where is our poll??? I miss voting daily.

658th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. GIVE ME BACK MY **** YAHOO PAGE

I've been subscribed to Yahoo for about 9 years and you yank my start page away from me? Nice way to treat loyal subscribers. Give me back my page so I can access my links, news and more or I delete everything and tell all my friends, blog-followers, and more. This was a real low, ****** thing to do.

658th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How can I see all of my portfolio instead of just the first 10?

Change the Finance portfolio so I can see my complete portfolio on the front page

658th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. congratulations on the garbage new homepage...you have nothing better to do than this ****??

I can picture it..you've got a bunch of people sitting there with nothing to do but to come up with useless and annoying designs that fix nothing. The only thing they achieve is to annoy people who are used to getting their information on a daily basis in a certain way...
    ***** this grabage

658th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 838th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Canadian erotic romance writer Cynthia Sax Featured On Bill Maher

Canadian erotic romance writer Cynthia Sax had her books (He Watches Me, He Touches Me, He Claims Me) featured on Real Time with Bill Maher.
    http://tasteofcyn.com/2014/05/24/the-seen-trilogy-featured-on-real-time-with-bill-maher/
    They're cited as the replacement for Fifty Shades Of Grey
    Bill Maher suggested following up these stories with He Borrows Money From Me, He Impregnates Me, and He Leaves Me.

838th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I don't have a phone, and can't sign up. No wonder you're going out of business...

I'd love to sign up to Yahoo, and comment etc. Unfortunately, it wants me to put in a cell phone, and send me texts. This I am not okay with.

It is no wonder why you're going out of business slowly, because I imagine your subscriptions are significantly lower... just imagine all those potential users you're flushing down the toilet, like me. I'm done. P.S. Yahoo -- you'll never be as good of a search engine as google... just let it go. All you have is your news page, and if you can't get your act together, I can get…

838th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Remove the comments section if you are not going to effectively monitor them

The comment section is a disgrace. any article tends to turn in to a political debate with people posting on any crime article that the suspect is a Liberal. or posting Religious bible texts that has been taken out of context to push their agendas. then you have the trolls and the people who harass others for not sharing their views. then those who post purely to Spread hate against women, gays, and anything else they can think of.

838th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. *** Email in Spam Folder

How about really filtering SPAM instead of forcing us to review a whole list of ****** suggestive email EVERY DAY? I have no such problem with Gmail.
    I truly hate Yahoo for creating a system where SPAM is the center of my daily mail-checking activities.
    - Remove this annoying Spam filter, I don't want to see it and have to empty it every day.
    - Block evidently inappropriate emails. Sexually suggestive emails are NOT difficult to spot and should not even land in our Spam folder.

None of my daughters will ever get a Yahoo account. This practice really shows…

838th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. put groups back on list of sites

You removed the list of Yahoo! sites I used, which I had placed on my home page, and now I can't even find groups listed under yahoo! sites. I have to do a search each time

838th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. AMY GOODMAN, Free Speech, #NoDAPL

Amy Goodman arrested and charged for the crime of real journalism. Freedom of the press is only free if it is being bought and paid for by Corporations. The mainstream media needs to wake up and say her name.

838th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Turn Auto Complete on in the Email Address LIne

Can you turn Auto Complete On in the email address line? We can't be going through a whole list of addresses to get the address we want. You guys keep changing the email from time to time and when is this going to end? Is this a game or something? Looks like you guys are still learning and don't know what you are doing. Email is no big **** and you guys still can't do a **** thing right. The original yahoo email was perfect. And you guys messed up everything. If this is real Yahoo Canada, then it is…

838th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. oops, something went wrong....

i am getting this all the time went i want to watch videos. yahoo what is the point of having videos and saying "please watch the video" when you don't let it, "oops something went wrong please try again", i am getting this all the time.

975th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. You may want to stop running your story about toothpaste fixes. The part where it is telling people that it can fix discs is untrue

I've worked in a video store for over 10 years and we fix hundreds of discs a week. tooth paste is coarse and granular. It blocks the laser from reading discs properly and can scratch worse than before you used toothpaste. Please pull article before people ruin their discs further beyond repair. Thank you.

975th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Do good instead of evil!

Here's an idea. Be good. Start by paying 'all' of your taxes. Next, I tried posting a comment somewhere (about coffee, following a link from a friend) and was forced to register with Yahoo, which I otherwise have zero use for. Yahoo asked me for a handle and then instead of using it, used my first real name. Losers! And the comment, which came in 5 characters under the limit, and included no links or profanity, wouldn't get accepted. Why? I don't read machine language, which was what followed the 'oops error' alert. Now I just want to un-register. Someone...…

975th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would be willing to pay a yearly fee to stay with Yahoo....IF we had more control over ads, story's and or reporters.

I would be willing to pay a yearly / monthly fee with Yahoo, if we have more control on advertising ( blocking ), story's and even reporters........right now yahoo is making money on junk / garbage advertising which really ****** off a lot of people.

975th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ditto Ditto Switching to Google homepage until you remove ipad air 2 ad

Do not like ipad air 2 ad when opening yahoo. Will now use Google homepage until this ad is gone

975th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base