Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. changing home page constantly, FFS!

Stop changing home page!

1110th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. go back to the old format of news home page i am sick of the tabs that open when i scroll the stories go back to old

bring back the old home page of news i do not like the scrolling and having new tabs added to my browser opening each tab what a nuicance this is i am swearing and cursing at you now BRING BACK THE OLD STYLE HOME PAGE YAHOO NEWS I AM USED TO OR I WILL FIND A NEWS THAT I LIKE AND GO TO IT AND DELETE YAHOO FROM MY MAC

2049th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. AMY GOODMAN, Free Speech, #NoDAPL

Amy Goodman arrested and charged for the crime of real journalism. Freedom of the press is only free if it is being bought and paid for by Corporations. The mainstream media needs to wake up and say her name.

852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2049th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Standing Rock Reserve in N.Dakota

Did anyone let Yahoo news know that there are major events occuring at the Standing Rock Reserve in N.Dakota?

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. design a better email filter/block....that can reject spam mails from craigslist. the available filter feature does not work

design a better email filter/block....that can reject spam mails from craigslist. the available filter feature does not work

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I don't have a phone, and can't sign up. No wonder you're going out of business...

I'd love to sign up to Yahoo, and comment etc. Unfortunately, it wants me to put in a cell phone, and send me texts. This I am not okay with.

It is no wonder why you're going out of business slowly, because I imagine your subscriptions are significantly lower... just imagine all those potential users you're flushing down the toilet, like me. I'm done. P.S. Yahoo -- you'll never be as good of a search engine as google... just let it go. All you have is your news page, and if you can't get your act together, I can get…

852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. You can quit screwing around with your start page!!!! in the last week every time I click a page I get other junk

The last week or so, every time I click on an article the tweeks my interest a page comes up that has absolutely no baring on what I asked for and when I try to find it it's not there. The only thing I see is the title of the article that I was looking for under some other vid that I really couldn't care less about. If you want to keep your following I suggest you bring your page back to where it was.

2049th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Put my daily comics back you idiots!

Why do you people keep screwing up the content - what happened to the daily comic strips app and why has it been removed? Trying to find a way to include targeted advertising? Probably. Yahoo sucks. I'm gone.

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. YAHOO! becomes BOOHOO!!

The users of the YAHOO! homepage have become accustomed to an experience that isn't offered or available elsewhere to them. One of the hottest features of that was the ability to make comments on current news stories to other readers good or bad, but to be able to vent immediately was the reward. BUT it was a even greater experience to receive feedback from your fellow readers about your comments again good or bad it didn't matter, it was a beneficial and huge part of the experience, and often some constructive dialogues ensued in the comments section. We want that…

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. you can improve your security, i am tired of people stealing my contact information and emailing my contacts under my name

You need to improve your security.
    my email got hacked, and even after changing my questions and passwords, I am finding out that my contact information has been sold to other companies. And my contacts have been receiving bogus e-mails from them, when they are pretending it is me. they put my email signature on it. this is fraud, yahoo should be more aware of crimminal actions.

2049th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please, please, please remove the check mark from the 'KEEP ME SIGNED IN' box. Those who want to stay signed in only have to check it once

The rest of us who have multi-user on one computer have to check it off every time. A real royal pain in the posterior.

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. You may want to stop running your story about toothpaste fixes. The part where it is telling people that it can fix discs is untrue

I've worked in a video store for over 10 years and we fix hundreds of discs a week. tooth paste is coarse and granular. It blocks the laser from reading discs properly and can scratch worse than before you used toothpaste. Please pull article before people ruin their discs further beyond repair. Thank you.

988th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Do good instead of evil!

Here's an idea. Be good. Start by paying 'all' of your taxes. Next, I tried posting a comment somewhere (about coffee, following a link from a friend) and was forced to register with Yahoo, which I otherwise have zero use for. Yahoo asked me for a handle and then instead of using it, used my first real name. Losers! And the comment, which came in 5 characters under the limit, and included no links or profanity, wouldn't get accepted. Why? I don't read machine language, which was what followed the 'oops error' alert. Now I just want to un-register. Someone...…

988th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. *** Email in Spam Folder

How about really filtering SPAM instead of forcing us to review a whole list of ****** suggestive email EVERY DAY? I have no such problem with Gmail.
    I truly hate Yahoo for creating a system where SPAM is the center of my daily mail-checking activities.

- Remove this annoying Spam filter, I don't want to see it and have to empty it every day.
    - Block evidently inappropriate emails. Sexually suggestive emails are NOT difficult to spot and should not even land in our Spam folder.

None of my daughters will ever get a Yahoo account. This practice really shows…

852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I would be willing to pay a yearly fee to stay with Yahoo....IF we had more control over ads, story's and or reporters.

I would be willing to pay a yearly / monthly fee with Yahoo, if we have more control on advertising ( blocking ), story's and even reporters........right now yahoo is making money on junk / garbage advertising which really ****** off a lot of people.

988th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I cannot find a way to be rid of Yahoo Canada when I want to land on Yahoo USA

That's it. I cannot find a way to be rid of Yahoo Canada when I want to land on Yahoo USA. This is ridiculous. Good job. After at least 15 years you are now dead to me. CNN is now my home page.

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I think the video "Girl freaks out at manatee" is in poor taste.

I think the video "Girl freaks out at manatee" is in poor taste. I hope that the girl featured in the video gave her approval that the video be posted on the internet.

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. oops, something went wrong....

i am getting this all the time went i want to watch videos. yahoo what is the point of having videos and saying "please watch the video" when you don't let it, "oops something went wrong please try again", i am getting this all the time.

988th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base