Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. if you have a video make it accessible with a text version to read; i can't do the video

I wanted to watch feature on the 7 things banks don't tell you about a mortgage. Well the video doesn't work. Create a link to a text version.
    In Canada information is supposed to be accessible so any video should be in written format as well.

971st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 971st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have Colour Blindness and can't read the text superimposed on pictures. Please do something about it as 10% of men are colour B.

Home page pictures have text superimposed on puctures and I can't read most of the times as I have colour B. Please do something about it as 10% of men and 0.5% women are colour B.

1088th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Put the quck link to Facebook back on your page.

You dropped the link to Facebook - please put it back

1088th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1088th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please let us back in our Favorites links so we can at least DELETE them

Let us at least have a chunk of time to delete our Favorites from our Yahoo home page so we don't have to look at old links. I hate not being able to get rid of them and will feel more so that way as time goes on. If nothing else, that can make your loyal home page users, go to another option.

1088th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. February is Black History Month

What happen to the daily stories featuring and honoring Black History past and present Black Trailblazers ?

1088th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Standing Rock Reserve in N.Dakota

Did anyone let Yahoo news know that there are major events occuring at the Standing Rock Reserve in N.Dakota?

1088th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1088th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Videos hosted on Yahoo! fail with error:

Recently when I try to view a Yahoo! site hosted video I get the following:

"Oops! Something went wrong.
    Please check your internet connection or try reloading the video. Otherwise, check out one of these related videos:"

YouTube, Vimeo and others work just fine! Why the sudden loss of access to your vids???
    Not being able to watch the vid accompanying a Yahoo! news item makes this site useless as a portal.
    Please fix this soonest.

1088th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Put my daily comics back you idiots!

Why do you people keep screwing up the content - what happened to the daily comic strips app and why has it been removed? Trying to find a way to include targeted advertising? Probably. Yahoo sucks. I'm gone.

1088th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Keep profanity off home page

Keep profanity off home page by removing articles such as "What To Do When You Feel Yourself Becoming A ****** Person" . This is unacceptable.

1088th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Is there a way to have news items in my feed that are relevant to me.

It seems heavily laden with UK stories. And I don't care about Meghan Markle, Kate Middleton or the Jenners! I'd like to see more topical stories on or about Canadian issues.

1088th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I like to change color

I'd like to change color

1088th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Facebook

Put a link back directly to facebook on the product list to the left of the homepage as it use to be. If I wanted to follow Yahoo on Facebook I would do it myself but frankly I'm not interested in doing such. ADVERTISE<ADVERTISE<ADVERTISE is this all that matters in corporate greed.

1088th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The sports section of the website is totally brutal. It really really suks. Put it back the way it was before. Wont view anymore.

The sports section of the website is totally brutal. It really really suks. Put it back the way it was before. Wont view anymore

1088th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please, please, please remove the check mark from the 'KEEP ME SIGNED IN' box. Those who want to stay signed in only have to check it once

The rest of us who have multi-user on one computer have to check it off every time. A real royal pain in the posterior.

1088th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'm fed up with being forced to view Canadian content by Google and Yahoo. I'm temporarily on the Canadian side and don't care for the conte

I'm fed up with being forced to view Canadian content by Google and Yahoo. I'm temporarily on the Canadian side and don't care for the content. Both homepages don't even give me the option to view US content. I'm giving Bing a run. Hopefully they won't force me to the Canadian side

1088th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like to be able to email yahoo with my complaint or have a chat with a technician

I haven't been able to get an answer to my problem yet and am getting so frustrated.

1088th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Could you please put the country selector drop down arrow back on the top of the home page for Canada.

At the top of the home page for yahoo canada there used to be a little Canada flag with a drop down arrow where I could choose different country home page. That feature was very convenient for me as I like to see different news from different countries. Please put the country drop down feature back. Your page is hard enough to get around without you making it even worse by removing things I use. :(

1088th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Canada Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base