Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Systemic fraud by Telus

If i am getting a service from any company that advertises a certain level of this service is it not absolute fraud and or false advertising bad business practice to not give the actual service that is being sold. ????????? When i seem to get real real poor service and then complain to the provider of this service the level of service interruptions increase . I get less than 10 % of the service i am subscribed to with NO OTHER options for same service level as advertised for said service. Telus is ripping off all rural residents with extremely…

2321st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customer Support for Canada

Please make a customer support service available in Canada. There is no option to speak to a live person about Yahoo account issues unless your account was created in the US or the UK, and none of the options in the Help menu are applicable.

1678th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change type and Darken type of Yahoo News like Yahoo Finance.

Change type and Darken type of Yahoo News like Yahoo Finance.

2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop perpetuating fake news ....

You are perpetuating fake news ....I hope you lose your legitimate advertisers and income as there is a growing movement to boycott advertisers on fake news platforms....;. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!!!

2064th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sneaking in ads to pollute my business email right after I renewed my annual subscription is an outrage. Af

Sneaking in ads into my business email right after I renewed my domain in April is an outrage. After being a loyal customer of Yahoo email for 15 years, rest assured this will be my last year. I would move now, but you've dinged me for my annual fees already

2064th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop pushing anti-police ******** everyday a stupid immigrant or minorities shoots stabs or kill someone in Toronto

Stop pushing this anti-police and start writing articles that actually matter like why the is Canada's extremely small black and Asian population so *** violent... Brampton, Unionville and Scarborough have destroyed Ontario

5366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. stop harassing me about my adbloc!!!

stop harassing me about my adbloc!!!

2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hire skilled female journalists

You only hire idiots like Kate Mendota and Alyssa Tria... hire some women with actual talent and intelligence to write real articles not ads disguises articles or clickbait garbage

2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. More information on how to transfer favorites

Not impressed! I log in to my yahoo.com and I am transferred to microsoft edge to look at my emails. How can I get all my favorites(bookmarks) transferred since I'm no longer given access to yahoo.com. Not all my favorites are included on microsoft edge. I have several favorites that do not appear on it.
    Thanks! France

2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ever since you hired that ****** female CEO your site has been nothing but left-wing beta trash

You stop being a credible news source and started being a pandering group of * bloggers who only feed left-wing propaganda... step away from the ** and become a real news site again my first suggestion would be to actually hire a man put them in charge of your new staff and immediately fire anyone who writes articles described as ads like Kate Madoka or Alyssa Tria

2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fire your hack writers like Kate Mendota and Alyssa Tria...

We don't need these idiots who do nothing but right ads disguised as articles or trash about the most garbage people in society like the Kardashians or the Royals... you were doing an Injustice 2 real and qualified journalist all around the world

2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fire your hack writers like Kate Mendota and Alyssa Tria...

We don't need these idiots who do nothing but right ads disguised as articles or trash about the most garbage people in society like the Kardashians or the Royals... you were doing an Injustice 2 real and qualified journalist all around the world

2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. So just how long is "Temporarily" ?

So just how long is "Temporarily" ?

2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Your webpage is disgusting, too much on societal elites and the royal family and what women wear...sexism and elitism disgusts me.

Your webpage is disgusting, too much on societal elites and the royal family and what women wear...sexism and elitism disgusts me. In short, I don't bother reading any of the articles you post. They are superficial and boring.

1678th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Do what you want

The main reason I read yahoo articles is because it allows comments. Now that commenting is gone so am I. Don't know if the comment section will be back, but I do know I will be going somewhere else for my news!

2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base