Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. WTF, Yahoo, Who ******* cares what that ******* Jenner is doing, or that one of the Kardashians AF?. Try reporting real world events maybe?!

******** world Bankers, ******** IMF swindling Zionist money shylocks, ******** George Soros, and your foundations, Major cause of most wars, these ******** going after the wealth of countries around the world. Limitless greed no matter who or what that destroys.

167th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WTF.!! Surely to ****!! there is something news worthy going on that we do not have to hear more about that Assshole Jenner day after day!

We have an psycho prime Minister with his Bill C-51 taking away Canadians rights and freedoms and all you people want to report on is some ******* mental case Jenner, Kardashian crappolla, WHF!!.

263rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How do I remove news about the Kardashians off my Yahoo news? I used to be able to press X and remove it but you don't allow that anymore.

I want news about people who actually matter and do something for the world, not the Kardashians. Way too many stories about those lame people on Yahoo. I used to be able to remove it. How come you don't let me do it anymore?

103rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I really, really hate the new sponsored spam that is permanently at the top of our in-boxes and every mail folder. Please get rid of it.

I really, really hate the new permanent sponsored spam that is logged in at the top of our in-boxes and every mail folder as if it were a mail message. Please get rid of it. When I say I hate it I mean that I feel passionately enough about it to stop using my yahoo account which I've had ever since yahoo was a baby company. It's intrusive, it's abusive and it's super annoying. If you want to make money you have to provide a service e-mail customers are going to enjoy using, not want to swear at every time…

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The Jenner-Kardashians aren't important. Stop posting so many articles about them.

I've never intentionally opened an article about Bruce Jenner or the Kardashians, but at least one shows up in the feed every day. Why is it publishers think people care so much about them? I couldn't care less how many surgeries they have,what they wear, or if they are sexually dissatisfied.

309th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. the celebrity news has to stop

the celebrity gossip has to stop. If I really wanted to know who was mad at who, or who showed there *****. I would read TMZ

Better yet put it all in its own section of the web and that would be the trash

232nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. STOP POSTING MULTIPLE TIMES articles about MORONIC celebrities, the same day!!

STOP POSTING MULTIPLE TIMES articles about MORONIC celebrities, the same day!!

347th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Keep the sleezy tramps off my mail pages. It is not appreciated. Not everyone wants to see half naked people. anymore and I will be closing

Keep the sleazy half dressed tramps off of my mail pages. Not everyone what to see that garbage. Getting tired of this **** from yahoo. If it keeps up I will be closing my mail account with you. There are respectable people in this world.

1996th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 829th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1075th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1996th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 574th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Less Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, The Kardashian Clan and more real news...keep the fluff in the Entertainment section.

Less Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, the Kardashian Clan and more real news...you know stuff that people are actually interested in. Keep the fluff in the entertainment section.

1996th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I delete ALL of Kardashian's stuff. It is a big irritation to me. Who gives a ##%^&**(If it has the word "kardashian" in it, do NOT send

If it has the "word" kardashian in it , i find it offensive. Do you think your Yahoo followers are idiots or what??? I am certain many feel this way too.

1996th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. stop printing articles about Kim Kardashian

We are all sick of her, nuff said

1075th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hate the new Yahoo Home Page! Have to scroll through all sorts of uninteresting garbage to weed out interesting news.

Go back to categorizing so we can pick and choose whether we want to read about celebrity gossip, world or local news, health news or science news etc.

646th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please re-introduce the ability to filter newsfeeds by category.

I couldn't care less about celebrity gossip or the antics of some sports team. I liked the old format where I could select the broad topic categories for my newsfeed. Scrolling through pages of banalities in order to find news I consider relevant is irksome. I've been using Yahoo as my homepage and email for over a decade. If this format sticks, I will not continue to use either.

292nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. listen to the peolpe then

why do you always changes to be more like the americans all the time, i thought it was yahoo canada, there is more **** about the kardashians than there is canada

309th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 459th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Your articles are broken, it's just a bunch of tweets

I think your display is broken. Whenever I open a news article, it's just a bunch of people tweeting at each other. I sometimes double-check to make sure I'm not actually on Twitter because the number of tweets is staggering. And most of the times, the articles have titles like "clapping back" or "throwing shade", some strange jargon used by kids in elementary school to try to look cool.

Whenever something is written, you know, like a paragraph (you know, that stuff people actually have to sit down to write) and it's not a tweet, it just repeats what was…

646th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Canada Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base