Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. you take away the comments then spew garbage lies and push your leftist agenda.

you take away the comments then spew garbage lies and push your leftist agenda. How be you tell the truth report the news do some actual reporting . Its pretty sad really. They USA had the best president it has seen in decades and Canada has the worst PM in the history of our country yet you fail to print the truth on either.

2456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "simpsons once again predicts future" on Yahoo news link is virus according to my antiviral. What is Yahoo doing?

"simpsons once again predicts future" on Yahoo news link is virus according to my antiviral. What is Yahoo doing?

2456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hello, I cannot open my email in yahoo, why is that happening?

Hello, I cannot open my email on yahoo, why is that happening?

2456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ads are a part of life but ones that jump and flash and move around are annoying at best, and a good excuse to leave the browser.

Ads are a part of life but ones that jump and flash and move around are annoying at best, and a possible health hazard to those with epilepsy and other similar brain disorders. I know they are created in such a way to draw our attention but it's negative attention and that's not a good thing. I will go out of my way to avoid such businesses, and their presenters. Post the ads, but give us the option to view or not to view, and to read the news you have to offer without the distraction of moving and flashing…

2456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Disgusting that you continually turn off comments.

Brutal that you turn off comments wiht the lame reason you want a safe environment. What you want is to control dialogue. If people don;t like other;'s opinions, don't read them. This is a very bad look for Yahoo You are cowards. Weak, trying to push your own narrative.

2109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Be more relevant.

The Mars rover Perseverance just landed and your newsfeed figures swimsuits and "It's OK to be bigger than your partner". The other day it comparing different celebrities in bikinis. The rover landing has the most cameras in space, the first time they are launching a helicopter on another planet and we saw the first photos from Perseverance. Please show at least some real news.

2456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why is Yahoo so liberal

Seems like you try and appeal to one part of your customers, while ignoring the other part........ your news is obviously bias.
    50-50 is a pretty good start

2456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. if you need to improve and be relevant to millions Yahoo needs to stand alone and be counted as a browser....now as the situation is

Yahoo needs to be as was 10 years ago a solid browzwer stand alone....now its so pathetic that Edge has kiked out Internet Explorer along with Yahoo that can only be reached thru Google or Edge. Unable to download IE and no Yahoo. Have to find Yahoo thru others . The best part of IE was its Tools Bar and direct link with Yahoo. Yahoo had a First Class Bridge Game Site for millions around the world. That too has been decimated along with so many good features. Yuk to new Yahoo management

2456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. This link has appeared for a couple of weeks and is a bogus virus intrusion scheme and should be deleted.

The link copied below has appeared for a couple of weeks, and appears to be a bogus virus intrusion scheme, that locks up your computer and sets of seeming security alarms, including voice scripts telling me to immediately call Microsoft to fix this, providing me a phone number to call. Should be deleted, and the creators blacklisted from Yahoo, and all other content of theirs reviewed in details.

AdNewsizeclub
    AdExperts Think They Have Answer to Bermuda Triangle
    But those who study the vanishing phenomenon know solid objects don’t just go missing; there has to be some kind of logical explanation

2456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Yahoo ought to have free VPN for Yahoo users

ave VPNs installed for all Yahoo users esp emails like many email providers do such as Protonmail. Hacking into Yahoo mail is most serious. We have been using Yahoo for 2 decades since day one and find Yahoo ought to step up security protections to the users given hacking tech is so advanced nowadays.

2456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Better security for articles on Yahoo front page.

Twice in the last couple of weeks, having clicked on an item I wanted to read on Yahoo's front page, I was faced with the "your computer has been locked" scam and instructed to call a telephone number to get the lock removed. Fortunately I know how to deal with that scam and to remove the file causing the block. There should be a way for Yahoo to prevent such posts and to clean a file if something is added by a scammer to a clean article posted by some other user.

2109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Virus in ads

Since i got a virus from one of your ads featured in Mail, I do not trust any of your ads there and will no longer click on them. Also, I do not believe that Yahoo institutionally has any concern about this issue, as it has been brought to their attention and yet the problem persists.

2109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fantasy basketball

Fantasy hockey has both an IR and an IR+ options for injuries players.

Fantasy basketball only allows player replacements for an injured player and does not allow such changes for DTD and Out (O) players. This poses may problems in managing your team when a player is out or day to day but you can’t change them without dropping them from your team. Woods is out now but probably can’t play for 3-4 weeks. We have to wait until Yahoo lists him as injuries

Let’s set basketball up like hockey. Hopefully baseball will also.

Bob Mason

2456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 2109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 2456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Special password for Outlook

I have been a Yahoo user for more than 20 years. You cost me hours of effort to try to resolve the reason my desktop Outlook stopped working. I am not alone! Perhaps time to leave?

2456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. What is the reason behind all the Chinese ads?

Lots of annoying ads, but the Chinese language ones are the worst.

2456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Here's a revolutionary idea--hire someone to reply to the Feedback suggestions.

Here's a revolutionary idea--hire someone to reply to the Feedback suggestions.

5584th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 279 280
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base