Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Pay Secrecy, is not Pay Equity.

Yahoo recently covered a story on pay equity. In 50 years of employment, I must say just about every employer asked me to keep my pay confidential. I am probably not alone.

An employers pay grid should not be a secret. It should be transparent so a new employee can clearly see his/her path, to what he/she needs to do to make more money. (Training, courses, whatever) (All Publicly Traded Companies have many career choices in many many fields)

If any company who is listed on any exchange, their wage grid should be public. We have all seen and read…

2475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. rogers yahoo

You need to allow Rogers Yahoo accounts to change their photos. Rogers says that Yahoo took away this ability

2475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. MAybe on MY computer , in MY home , I could stay SIGNED IN... I created a new account because it's so Frustrating to resend & now QR CODES

QR codes now ?? WHY not come for a dna sample too ?? BUT its okay to vote without ANY id ..okay we got it !!

2475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why an article from First Post is shown everyday. This source is biased in its reporting.

Why First Post is the preferred reporting channel for south east Asia. Reporting is highly biased and only caters to one country's point of view.

2475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Why take away our freedom of speech?

I don’t understand just because of COVID-19 and supersensitive people, why have you taken down the comment sections on very serious subjects? I’m not talking about anti-vaccine people, they’re just dumb, I’m talking about local news and stories that should just be commented about how unnecessary they are like what are women wearing and shaming people for what they wear and people who crave attention and need to post these things….no one cares! You will lose me as a user since Yahoo started. The news section is just gossip and it’s unnecessary for the times we live in. Stop spreading…

2475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Old news, again and again. Surely there is something new happening in the world?!

Just report real news! And from north America, not UK as I don't have UK as my homepage setting.

2475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I am surprised that thought and ides are no longer a part of the dialogue on this so called public forum. It seem that Yahoo is censoring it

Get a grip Yahoo, you do not have the right to censor the opinions of people that don't meet your liberal ideals and only publish what you deem as fit as long as it is expressed with respect. let people express there views

2475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Are you folks s afraid of public comments which woud surely be directed at the treasonous dump trump as he continues to whine miserably

Why don't the powers at be at Yahoo bring back the Comments Section - just how many times will it take for you to accommodate your customers -
    We think you are a bunch of cowards who are simply in fear of not being able to "control" those public comments that offend your personal beliefs in politics, religion and every day news - get some spine and do what the majority of your customers are requesting.

If you really want to improve your services, LISTEN TO THE PUBLIC AND RETURN THE "COMMENTS" SECTION.

2475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Dear Sir/Madam: I moved one of the folders into another folder. But I cannot find the moved folder in another folder. Could you please tell

Dear Sir/Madam: I moved one of the folders into another folder. But I cannot find the moved folder in another folder. Could you please tell where I can find the moved folder?
    Thank you very much.

Best regards,

2475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Improve the way you present your news

The way you make articles in your news section is biased. You never report the negative effects of the vaccination. You always report anti vax deaths. It appears like the way you present this is unfair/biased/corrupt. How would those people with medical exemption feel about not getting the vaccine. You are scaring those people who have medical exemptions. Be sensitive with your headlines

2475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Stop running stories about the last idiot President Trump. He organized a friggin insurrection in an attempt to steal the vote

Tired of hearing pro Trumph stories about this idiot of a President. He is a traitor to your friggin country. News is news but carrying stories about this idiot are rather boring. He goes out of his way to be outrageous and your news feed encourages him. He is a traitor to America, keep it up and I will be changing everything out of Yahoo

2475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Propaganda

Every time I read a COVID story on here, it comes off as propaganda and not as a real news story... Which I am sure that is one of the reasons you "temporally" shut of the comments, because you don't want to get called out for spreading propaganda...

2475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Weather

Why does the Weather show that I am in Montreal when I am in Massachusetts? I have updated my location and set the USE PRECISE LOCATION feature, but it always comes up Montreal. Fix it.

2475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Why don’t you report anything critical about Biden or Afghanistan and why do you still talk about Trump he’s no longer president

Why don’t you report anything critical about Biden or Afghanistan and why do you still talk about Trump he’s no longer president

2475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fix your sign in problem and your duplicate stories or I'm done with Yahoo!

Fix the sign in problem. Anybody read these requests!!!

2475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I'd like to stay signed in on my own home computer

Hi. I used to see an option to stay logged in to yahoo! so that I didn't have to sign in again every time after I closed the page. That option to stay logged in no longer appears when I log in on my home desktop computer. I'd like to ask if you would please consider making that option available again?

2475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 285 286
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base