Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Where is 'My Comments' link ?

Where is the 'My Comments' link so I can check on my comments if other people replied to it.

2263rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I am sure I am not the only one who brought you that info. English scale is for USA

Show temperature in Celsius in your Canadian Yahoo feed. I am sure I am not the only one who brought you that info. English scale is for USA, except in Canadian grocery stores, then it is pounds and milligrams. Its all pucked-up.

2263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Your webpage is disgusting, too much on societal elites and the royal family and what women wear...sexism and elitism disgusts me.

Your webpage is disgusting, too much on societal elites and the royal family and what women wear...sexism and elitism disgusts me. In short, I don't bother reading any of the articles you post. They are superficial and boring.

2263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. timothyarogundade@yahoo.com

I am unable to access my yahoo alternative account, timothyarogundade@yahoo.com. I am currently in Canada and when I tried to log in, it send a verification code to my phone number 2348084404096 and I no longer have access to that phone. Unfortunately that is the only recovery option I have on record with yahoo. I have tried to use the Help Menu to change my account recovery option without success. Kindly help me change my account recovery option to teekay_5000@yahoo.com so I can access my timothyarogundade@yahoo.com account again. Thank you.

2263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Someone is trying to access my account from Vietnam! Where can I report it?

I need to know where can I report fraud and scammers who are possibly trying access my account.

2263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hi Yahoo. Effective way to avoid flu infection...

I use this method for 14 years and i never had flu except one time I decided not to do this procedure ( I regret about it because I had severe flu ). The method is very simple: wash your nose inside with soap 4 times a day, then you feel first signs of flu. I use "Irish Spring" soap with aloe, but don't buy it in Dollorama (fake soap). In my opinion it works 2 ways: first- most of all flu infection come in human body though nose and at beginning your nose is battle field of small portion…

2263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please stop posting the news on the homepage about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, I got enough. Please, Please.

Please stop posting the news on the homepage about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, I got enough. Please, Please.

2263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Terminated

I recieved a email saying my account would be terminated in 48 hrs, I never request to have my account terminated

2263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Get that repulsive raptors host off your main page, he's sick and makes me sick, can't believe you have him always on, negative points for y

get that repulsive raptors host off your main page and bury him, he makes me sick just looking at him.

2263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Scammers

I was scammed by someone who set up an email thru Yahoo. I wish for them to be taken down. I suggest the email is provided to the correct authorities so they can investigate.
    The email is debonaircampground1@yahoo.com.
    They are scamming for money and got me. thank you

2263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please get rid of the oriental guy, sorry don;t know his name, he has a basketball blog on yahoo that seems to be always on, he is repulsive

Get ride of the host of the raptors blog, the guy is terrible and repulsive, please make my yahoo experience better and get rid of him, thanx

2263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please get rid of the oriental guy, sorry don;t know his name, he has a basketball blog on yahoo that seems to be always on, he is repulsive

Get ride of the host of the raptors blog, the guy is terrible and repulsive, please make my yahoo experience better and get rid of him, thanx

5297th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please STOP asking me to make Yahoo my homepage. Saying "No Thanks" once should be enough. I don't need to be asked every time.

Stop asking to make Yahoo my homepage. Once someone says 'No Thanks'...Please STOP asking!! My browser ALREADY opens to Yahoo Canada.

2263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Why I get ADS in my email.....

Hi why I get ADS in my email,email is like your get written mail in the mail box and in Post mail box you can let the mail person know I don`t like ads.
    I have different email I never get ads display or what ever in yahoo email and off course I get ADS so others get ADS to.Can you please send your response to my email and let me know what is in your mind.I really appreciate

2263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Block this

There are messages about Yahoo accounts closure from yahoogroups@respo.com>

2263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. G'bye Tabloid!

I have had yahoo Canada as my homepage since about 2003 and I am finally divorcing you. It has been a good couple of years since you've prioritized quality content over tabloid-like journalism. Case in point? 2020 super bowl where the Kansas City Chiefs won yet you don't give them the cover page even hours after the "big game". Despite my not being a fan of the NFL, one cannot deny it is a huge sporting event and arguably the biggest in the realm of sports. Moreover, you choose instead to give the headline/cover to Trump incorrectly labeling Missouri as…

2263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hi, I have lost all my emails from my inbox since the beginning of my account till Wednesday Jan29th! How I can retrieve them?all deleted au

I have lost all my emails from my inbox from the beginning of my account till Wed Jan29/2020! They are deleted automatically! I need help retrieving my emails! Tnx

2263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yahoo finance unavailable

Yahoo finance is unavailable. I'm using Safari as browser. Please help!

2263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Correction of ex-dividend date

Yahoo Finance shows, under a quote for RY.TO - Royal Bank of Canada - the ex-date of the upcoming dividend as Jan. 23rd, 2020. I believe that is incorrect - it should be Jan. 24th. Could you please check?

2263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Your most recent sponsored ad encourages people to impersonate disabled people who use service dogs.

Impersonating disabled people isn’t cool. If you’re not disabled you don’t need a service dog, please remove your ad that encourages people to register their dog with fake websites that turn them into ‘service dogs’. Real service dogs go through extensive training to assist a disabled handler, they don’t exist so that people can bring untrained pets into public.

2263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 265 266
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base