Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. STOP autorunning videos!!!!!!!!!!

IF I decide I want to watch a video, I will watch it. I do NOT appreciate your site using MY computer's resources to run your videos, that I don't want to watch in the first place.
    You know, other valid sites give users the option of "opting out" or autorunning videos. REAL sites don't have them autorun at all.......

2460th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I'm unable to access my Yahoo inbox through the app on my android it says imap.mail.yahoo.com incoming server not responding

I'm unable to access my Yahoo inbox through the app on my android it says imap.mail.yahoo.com incoming server not responding

2460th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I am missing my fancy stationary and think someone goofed and forgot the florals.

Everyday and Birthday stationary is available but I MISS your seasonal one with all the tulips and peonies. Please, please do the fix quick. Covid makes me sad enough. Thank you.

2460th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. How do I rid my sight of the silliest and most ridiculous side ads on my email page.

Buz Bubble Club shows a provocative picture of a young lady, who met a elderly gentleman and now in his passing she has millions. This is just an example as there are many many more that are steering me off yahoo. Which, by the way I have been with for 20 years or more.

2460th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hi

Hi

5633rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Stop obsessing over the lincoln project child molesters!!!!

You seem obsessed with the Lincoln Project and George Conway, these guys are child molesters and support their members molesting little boys. Did you think people would just forget that? Your site runs so many brainless propaganda stories it is slickening, but the stories from the lincoln group is too much. Must be lots of little boy lovers in your management team?? Have a little class, even woke liberals are not for this child group.

2460th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bring back the comments sections

Bring back the comments section...

2460th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fantasy basketball - Benefits to players who are top 1 or 2 in their league.

There has to be some benefits for players who stay on top of the league for most of the year only to lose in first playoff week because most of their players were either injured or were rested. A bye to playoff round or a losers bracket should be created to allow players to come back into the playoff competition and win a trophy.

2460th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. restore mailboxex

I would like to know how to restores my check-off boxes on yahoo?

2460th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make the news headlines less far-left please.

Partisan biases are so evident. Examples: Ted Cruz / Fox News will come up constantly with attack articles against them, but no equivalents happen the other way, either be balanced and also attack CNN, or stop being so partisan.

2460th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2460th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. curious where you get your far left slanted news, ???

Please stay away from sensational, hollywood driven news,
    that is constantly bashing right wing groups,
    present the news in a more reasonable position,?

2460th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Lift the commenting ban

It's been over a year since Yahoo "temporarily suspended" commenting on news articles. This is a blatant display of censoring what the public really thinks. Shame on you! I no longer support Yahoo news services as of today.

2460th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Quite giving us so many "Kardashian" stories! Much more interesting news out there, than them!

I'm so sick and tired of coming onto Yahoo and seeing 15 stories about the Kardashians ... they're all washed up and nobody cares!

2460th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. allow us to opt out of royals

Royals are not news. Prince Harry being seen in the UK is not news. Can I get news please?

2460th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Could we get news with no female body stereotyping?

On one hand you have articles about how people are damaged by social media and then you post articles a bout peoples beauty or body appearance and this comes up on my NEWS feed. ITS NOT NEWS. can i opt out, or find a different provider.

2460th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Could we get news with no female body stereotyping?

Take a look at what you post. Maybe let's move away from that, or give us an option to not have to see all of this. one one hand you have articles about how people are damaged by social media and then you post articles a bout peoples beauty or body appearance and this comes up on my NEWS feed. ITS NOT NEWS. can i opt out, or find adifferent provider.

5633rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. no kardashians please.

could we opt in to a kardashian free zone?

2460th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please see the following link

This pertains to you no longer allowing a forum/comments/feedback section. I urge you to read the whole article, as this may affect you in the near future; if it hasn't already.
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/five-big-tech-companies-to-be-investigated-for-censorship-of-conservative-content-indiana-ag_3766366.html
    Thankx!

2460th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please, for the love of all things Holy. could you please just stop reporting about the Kardashians?

I am sick to death hearing about every freaking move the members of this family make. Enough! I am sure there are plenty of other celebrities you could force upon us. I can't be the only person on the planet that has had enough of the filters, the plastic surgery, the nonsense of it all.

2460th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 282 283
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base