Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Stop pushing anti-police ******** everyday a stupid immigrant or minorities shoots stabs or kill someone in Toronto

Stop pushing this anti-police and start writing articles that actually matter like why the is Canada's extremely small black and Asian population so *** violent... Brampton, Unionville and Scarborough have destroyed Ontario

5366th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop pushing anti-police ******** everyday a stupid immigrant or minorities shoots stabs or kill someone in Toronto

Stop pushing this anti-police and start writing articles that actually matter like why the is Canada's extremely sore small black and Asian population so *** violin

5366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Left wing riots spread disease just as much as bike rally

You ignorant Prix are pretending like the horrible communist rallies All Over America are not spreading covid-19, but a biker rally will... stop being ignorant biased purchased articles and be actual journalists you pathetic hacks

2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. stop harassing me about my adbloc!!!

stop harassing me about my adbloc!!!

2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hire skilled female journalists

You only hire idiots like Kate Mendota and Alyssa Tria... hire some women with actual talent and intelligence to write real articles not ads disguises articles or clickbait garbage

2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. More information on how to transfer favorites

Not impressed! I log in to my yahoo.com and I am transferred to microsoft edge to look at my emails. How can I get all my favorites(bookmarks) transferred since I'm no longer given access to yahoo.com. Not all my favorites are included on microsoft edge. I have several favorites that do not appear on it.
    Thanks! France

2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. bring the comments back

... that is the only feature which makes yahoo interesting to read. Don't make an entertainment feature a political decision in hindsight of the election in US. Or how else can we understand this?

2064th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ever since you hired that ****** female CEO your site has been nothing but left-wing beta trash

You stop being a credible news source and started being a pandering group of * bloggers who only feed left-wing propaganda... step away from the ** and become a real news site again my first suggestion would be to actually hire a man put them in charge of your new staff and immediately fire anyone who writes articles described as ads like Kate Madoka or Alyssa Tria

2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fire your hack writers like Kate Mendota and Alyssa Tria...

We don't need these idiots who do nothing but right ads disguised as articles or trash about the most garbage people in society like the Kardashians or the Royals... you were doing an Injustice 2 real and qualified journalist all around the world

2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fire your hack writers like Kate Mendota and Alyssa Tria...

We don't need these idiots who do nothing but right ads disguised as articles or trash about the most garbage people in society like the Kardashians or the Royals... you were doing an Injustice 2 real and qualified journalist all around the world

2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2064th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. So just how long is "Temporarily" ?

So just how long is "Temporarily" ?

2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Do what you want

The main reason I read yahoo articles is because it allows comments. Now that commenting is gone so am I. Don't know if the comment section will be back, but I do know I will be going somewhere else for my news!

2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Too many indian news sites like news18 that doesn't have useful informations for Canadians with different values and not reliable as source

Too many indian news sites like news18 that doesn't have useful informations for Canadians with different values and not reliable as source. I would prefer if yahoo could just put all the stories from indian news sites on yahoo India only, not on the yahoo main site or yahoo Canada. Stories and articles from indian and other foreign news sites most of the time would bother Canadians as readers as they take space and it becomes confusing since those stories are unrelated to Canada.

2321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 268 269
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base