Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 2-Week Playoff Option in Fantasy Sports

Please allow head-to-head leagues to have playoff rounds last 2 weeks instead of only 1 week. In hockey especially, anything can happen in 1 week and it would be better to give playoff matchups 2 weeks to play out.

298th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Yahoo Finance Web Page Error. History Volume Data

I am on https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/ web page. When I retrieve History data for a Canadian TSX stock, the volume reported on October 31, 2019 is overstated. For example Volume for the stock MAXR.TO shows as 100,120,000. Actual volume is 1,001,200. To correct this error, reported volume must be divided by 100. I noticed this error is common for all October 31, 2019 TSX stocks data on Yahoo Finance.Also because of this error, Average Volume in the Summary page also incorrect.

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. thanks yahoo groups gone, the only reason left to even have account is gone. Add in your TOS say you can read are email and were gone

en have account is gone. Add in your Terms Of service say you can read are email and I m out of here. Yes it does say they we argee to letting them read are emails.

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The comment section is disgusting.

Comment section is disgusting. Encourages civil discourse and amplifies messages of hate

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please change back to the previous yahoo this new one is real bad. Everything that I stored comes up when I HAVE to log in

Change back to previous Yahoo mail. This one sucks. When I tap the Yahoo icon my Google account comes up and I have to sign into my Yahoo account also everything I ever saved in my Yahoo account comes up when I sign in. This new yahoo is real bad almost like Microsoft Vista was. Please change it back or at least show me how I can. When you changed it the last time you gave us the option. This one according to you is our only choice. I need the other one back so I can continue my business…

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Change Yahoo Mail back this new one is ****

This new mail is **** I click on something and when I go back it takes me back to the first email so I have to scroll through again. Please change it back

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 103rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop using religious symbols on homepage! It's not appropriate and insulting to non-believers!

Stop using religious symbols on homepage! It's not appropriate and insulting to non-followers and non-believers! Specifically the islamic crescent moon and what not.

988th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. In the Yahoo Everything/More section, "Safety" is written as "Safely" and that's terrible.

In the Yahoo Everything/More section, "Safety" is written as "Safely" and that's terrible.

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Name

Since there is nowhere I can report the issue I'm having I must report it here. Suddenly all my comments are by "Anonymous" instead of my handle "Tired_Of_It". I am hoping Yahoo will fix this for me as I have had my account for a few years.

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When will Yahoo News Canada be fixing and updating the Canada subsection

Is anyone working on Canadian news anymore or is your site corrupted?
    Yanoo Canada News, subsection 'Canada' is not being updated and it is frozen in time. Most of the news in the Canada part of Yahoo News Canada are weeks old.
    Does anyone care or is Yahoo dropping Canada?

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. You call your material news

You are a fake news outlet with centrist neo con and neo lib narratives. I do not need opinions I just want staright up news with the facts only. I will draw my own conclusions thank you very much. You are a disgrace to journalistic integrity.

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. What's wrong with the word ****!! Why do you always %*!$% it out!! Where's my freedom of speech?

I want to know what is wrong with the word **** when describing a product. What gives you the right to block my freedom of speech here in Canada!!! I'm sick of you people !&%%# doing this to my words.

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hi, please let us know how we can improve further. ============================================= Two whom it may concern. I have eight prog

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.
    =============================================
    Two whom it may concern. I have eight program I started about 11 years ago here in the Prescott Arizona area,. I have had yahoo Canada, for all about 11 years when I started my program and in the last day and I have I can't get on my e-mail web site I have tried everything and I have like over 200 or so
    e-mail addresses that I can I get to. Due to the fact that I can sign into my e-mail I have tried seven different ways…

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Your site security settings are out of date. A lot of companies are blocking access to your site due to this.

Your site security settings are out of date. A lot of companies are blocking access to your site due to this.

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. security

found a security leak. When you are presented with the "verification page" upon logging in to email you can simply type mail.yahoo.com in the address bar and it skips the verification process! neat eh? please fix

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I got an email saying my request to terminate my email account. I assume this was not from you. I don’t want my account terminated.

I got an email saying my request to terminate my email account. I assume this was not from you. I don’t want my account terminated.

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 69 70
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base