Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 182nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to change to another country's yahoo site

How to change to another country's yahoo site

2206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop censoring as if your Nazis

It is not your job to police the views of people it is not your job to decide what is morally acceptable you don't get to choose which words I use or don't use your partnership with Rogers has cost them $130 a month in my internet service because I could not support the way you guys act like Nazis and suppress opinions that don't support yours you realize that is actual true Nazi Behavior erasing the views of others... if you work for Yahoo or Google and are part of this new age censorship **** I sincerely hope you…

2206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How do I stop seeing anything related to Kardashians?

How do I stop seeing anything related to Kardashians?

962nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. WTF, Yahoo, Who ******* cares what that ******* Jenner is doing, or that one of the Kardashians AF?. Try reporting real world events maybe?!

******** world Bankers, ******** IMF swindling Zionist money shylocks, ******** George Soros, and your foundations, Major cause of most wars, these ******** going after the wealth of countries around the world. Limitless greed no matter who or what that destroys.

167th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. WTF.!! Surely to ****!! there is something news worthy going on that we do not have to hear more about that Assshole Jenner day after day!

We have an psycho prime Minister with his Bill C-51 taking away Canadians rights and freedoms and all you people want to report on is some ******* mental case Jenner, Kardashian crappolla, WHF!!.

263rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How do I remove news about the Kardashians off my Yahoo news? I used to be able to press X and remove it but you don't allow that anymore.

I want news about people who actually matter and do something for the world, not the Kardashians. Way too many stories about those lame people on Yahoo. I used to be able to remove it. How come you don't let me do it anymore?

103rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. the celebrity news has to stop

the celebrity gossip has to stop. If I really wanted to know who was mad at who, or who showed there *****. I would read TMZ

Better yet put it all in its own section of the web and that would be the trash

232nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 829th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Less Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, The Kardashian Clan and more real news...keep the fluff in the Entertainment section.

Less Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, the Kardashian Clan and more real news...you know stuff that people are actually interested in. Keep the fluff in the entertainment section.

1996th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1996th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When I type in yahoo.com I want to be able to go to the friggin American site automatically NOT be redirected to yahoo.ca

When I type in yahoo.com how about you take me to yahoo.com instead of redirecting me to friggin yahoo.ca!!!!

1996th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. stop removing comments that tell the truth.

Let people tell the truth. Let them expose how corrupted governments really are. To remove comments that only tell the truth is bad jounalism

829th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. You folks are detestable. You give people no way of contacting you when you’ve let others hack their accounts. Do you call this responsible

Actually have some form of user support, rather than letting people vent to the vapournet. So the simple improvement? Give users a contact who can then at least say “*********” and then we will know what you’re really like, corporate responsibility-wise.

1996th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Asking to change my home page

Stop asking to change my home page to yahoo.com. I have yahoo.ca as my home page. What else do you need? My first born? She would not be happy

2206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. <Error><Code>Expired

Send valid files when asked for a download of old Messenger data. This is frustrating and annoying.
    This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
    <Error><Code>ExpiredToken</Code><Message>The provided token has expired.</Message><Token-0>FQoGZXIvYXdzEBAaDGKUnlVD4qachqMdUCKIAuulAU3o6JtRhkpCSE6/bul7g4fp68EPQcpuIMDgebWfQLtTK7s1EERCTzKkCMbgaP0Rm+6nP3w9V3Q9uBvp8D6QDwr2L8YlutikxlbqPSAmfRLkudIBXQmlEKJP/WX2THMzHfcDdSE382ngmcl7/4Ugt3p0zcMWhcQHYvWiYpEt4W+yMQh5RNUmG0jz+46FPo6vXBU6Qrj23Tw0q+5UPMmBeioY9Y3h4MbreEjuf19v08YlUYFQbvcYNV9uQQxyDojDuvUaIfFdTJ7EEYVxHATK98SFz785xvpkTItx0+3aR7PEkNz9ycUBJ/dFxKDGlZ6v17gdhlAsiRqQIsj0szAG0BTouoxE2iiuo6zcBQ==</Token-0><RequestId>AF02CB2D9DDC66E7</RequestId><HostId>whRAcNmTGluhCDo4PgKNAeUvwR+f/wfbLeKShAXpWgxq8M3LZcKW5GBOmW/6pfqHIcLRtg+0NAs=</HostId></Error>

2206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1623rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →