Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Make a go-ahead GWG category in Fantasy Hockey

This will prevent players from scoring the 2nd goal in a 5-1 game and back-dooring their way to a vital GWG.

298th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2-Week Playoff Option in Fantasy Sports

Please allow head-to-head leagues to have playoff rounds last 2 weeks instead of only 1 week. In hockey especially, anything can happen in 1 week and it would be better to give playoff matchups 2 weeks to play out.

298th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remembrance day, Nov. 11... Why no "good" story as a main feature on front page!?!?

Remembrance day, Nov. 11... Why no "good" story as a main feature on front page!?!?
    Just that big IDIOT cherry's face??
    Why not a positive feature about the VETS?! and remembering them?!?!

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Yahoo Finance Web Page Error. History Volume Data

I am on https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/ web page. When I retrieve History data for a Canadian TSX stock, the volume reported on October 31, 2019 is overstated. For example Volume for the stock MAXR.TO shows as 100,120,000. Actual volume is 1,001,200. To correct this error, reported volume must be divided by 100. I noticed this error is common for all October 31, 2019 TSX stocks data on Yahoo Finance.Also because of this error, Average Volume in the Summary page also incorrect.

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I can't read your articles because as soon as I begin to scroll down, your ad banner moves to be on top of the article

I can't read your articles because as soon as I begin to scroll down, your ad banner moves to be on top of the article

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Knock off this constant verification **** every time I try to login.

Once is ******* enough. I have to change all me email programs all the time. Unless you want a bill for wasting my time, knock it off and get your security **** together.

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Go back to the way your page was before whoever the idiot was that come up with this piece of ****

Quit trying to improve on something that is already good you people and whoever think these things up should be shown the door this is atroctious and just plain stupid just stop trying to overthink the plumbing when all your doing is ******* up the drain if i knew who was responsible for this stupidity i would bang their head right off their desk and kick them right **********...........LEAVE THE DAMNED THING ALONE...........

1667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. thanks yahoo groups gone, the only reason left to even have account is gone. Add in your TOS say you can read are email and were gone

en have account is gone. Add in your Terms Of service say you can read are email and I m out of here. Yes it does say they we argee to letting them read are emails.

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop quoting Fox in your news synopsis. It is NOT a news agency but a propaganda arm of the Republican Party.

Stop quoting Fox in your news synopsis. It is NOT a news agency but a propaganda arm of the Republican Party.

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The comment section is disgusting.

Comment section is disgusting. Encourages civil discourse and amplifies messages of hate

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please change back to the previous yahoo this new one is real bad. Everything that I stored comes up when I HAVE to log in

Change back to previous Yahoo mail. This one sucks. When I tap the Yahoo icon my Google account comes up and I have to sign into my Yahoo account also everything I ever saved in my Yahoo account comes up when I sign in. This new yahoo is real bad almost like Microsoft Vista was. Please change it back or at least show me how I can. When you changed it the last time you gave us the option. This one according to you is our only choice. I need the other one back so I can continue my business…

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop censoring... **** your morals they aren't mine

**** your word policing, sjw left wing ********.... You support pedophilia and tranny story time but erase comments about fat people needing to lose weight because they are killing themselves... ********, NAZIS CENSOR NOT CANADIANS

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Change Yahoo Mail back this new one is ****

This new mail is **** I click on something and when I go back it takes me back to the first email so I have to scroll through again. Please change it back

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Reese Witherspoon and Jessica Mulroney fight

Reese Witherspoon and Jessica Mulroney fight - is a misleading title to hide a bunch of adds for a wrinkle cream. You can do better!

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Email Account Verification Yahoo / Inbox Y!AH@@ <alfonsojacobo@att.net> To: noreply@yahoo.com

how to get rid of scams to yahoo users

Email Account Verification
    Yahoo
    /
    Inbox

Y!AH@@ <alfonsojacobo@att.net>
    To:
    noreply@yahoo.com

2257th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 103rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 263 264
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base