Skip to content

Yahoo Mail Basic

Basic Mail provides base functionality like reading and writing messages, but does not include many of the advanced options. To use these features, we recommend upgrading to full-featured version of Yahoo Mail.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail – Basic experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

For online help or to contact Yahoo Customer Care with tech, abuse, or general inquiries, click here

If you think your account has been compromised or if you need help getting back in, get immediate assistance

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

993 results found

1. Why don't you leave thing alone and if I wnat to change I will.

Why don't you leave thing alone and if I wnat to change I will.

89th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Put back the full version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put back the full version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

70th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Easier Method to Block Email Addresses

I continually get the same spam messages from the same senders. They come in at such a high rate - sometimes 100 per day - that it makes it impractical to copy each sender's email address then go to the Options page where I can then PASTE in the address. There SHOULD be an easier way to accomplish this task ... such as adding a function to the drop-down Actions list called "Add to Block List." A pretty simple fix I think to help users cut down on spam!

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow deletion or change of disposable address base name.

Once a disposable address's base name is created it can not be changed. This is pretty useless and needs to change.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. can not sign in, yahoo will not help, poor support

below is the reply from support, you do what they say and its a run around, nothing will help you, they say call them,,,,,,,,your on hold for 5 minutes then they hang up on you,,,,,,,,i get a response like below , its a generated response for every problem , WILL NOT HELP ME AT ALL, why don't they have a actual e-mail address to write to....

they say to call them to get support,,,,,,ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Product Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded · Jun 26, 2014

I’m very sorry that you’re having so much trouble regaining access to your account! Unfortunately I am…

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Yahoo mail is infuriating!

Yahoo mail has asked me to change my password three times this past week and has failed repeatedly to send my outgoing emails due to "suspicious activity". It fails to send them after forcing me to enter a captcha for every email to verify that it isn't spam and each email has only one recipient, not a very good spam idea you idiots! I have spoken to someone on the phone and emailed customer service repeatedly about this issue and continue to have service interruption that is costing me important meetings. I also hate the new version of the mail…

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 25 years with Yahoo and I am finally giving up. Email has got worse, the site has got worse and easy tasks have got harder

get back to what you used to do well. Yahoo has become intolerable just using its basic functions. 25 years of using you and I cant take it anymore. Switching to an alternative

191st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Narrow the side ad again and lose the purple-colored one at the top.

I'd actually like to be able to see emails, rather then have them covered or scrunched up (and the flashing/animated ones have to go--very ******* the eyes), and if I get a virus or malware on my computer because I accidentally clicked on the purple one, there will be trouble.

I understand you need ads for the revenue but this is getting ridiculous. (and I wouldn't pay $50 for the "privilege" of no ads, especially considering the feedback I've seen here. They pay and they pay and yet there are still ads)

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Ad feedback  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I agree with #!. I HATE this stupid version of Yahoo mail. I can't change the font and forwarding anything with pics is useless. It sucks

This whole new Yahoo SUCKS. Can't change fonts on email. Can't forward anything with a picture because it doesn't show up. Why do you guys keep screwing up something that works? At least we could go back to the old version before, but now we're stuck. I'm getting ready to move to a different email provider because I get ****** off every time I do anything on here now.

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. JOKE EMAIL!!!! worth paying for another site...contacted yahoo multiple times that "deleted" emails are still showing up when you "search"

FIX YOUR ERRORS..hows that yahoo?? if you deleted an email, you really think that email should still show up under searches? yes...I check trash, not there..yes I checked spam..not there...

want to figure this out, since I have seen a MULTITUDE of these same problems online...complaining about same thing

89th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to have a code sent by text to enter when a pw change is attempted.

Upgraded Security. I had my email password changed without my knowledge and a code sent to my phone already listed would have prevented this. I would like to see this additional security step added when a password change is attempted.

281st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I can not attach with your new mail now also hate the arrows when I am forwarding , please revert back to my old classic mail eddiecamreser

Please respect the request of your yahoo mail users
    you should also have a more user friendly help / assist line

281st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 46 47 48 50 Next →