Skip to content

My Yahoo - US

To our loyal users of My Yahoo,

Our goal for My Yahoo is to give you a way to organize the web around your diverse set of interests. Your passion for My Yahoo inspires us to work hard to make it better everyday, and we’re just getting started. We’ve seen — and heard — the impassioned response about the revamped My Yahoo. You’ve shared lots of great feedback, and we want you to know we’re doing more than just listening. Here’s an update on your most popular requests:

• Scoreboard app (Oct 31, update) – The My Teams feature is now available (it includes the teams you were following before migrating to the new My Yahoo).
  • Movies and In Theatres (Oct 31, update) – The “In Theatres” app (previously known as the Movies app) now allows you to save your favorite theatres by location (your settings from the old My Yahoo will also be transferred to the new app)
  • My Portfolio app (Oct 9, update) – You are now able to see multiple portfolios at once by clicking on the All Portfolios drop down.
  • Weather Location (Dec 20, update) – You are now able to save Multiple Locations using the location picker on the Weather app. To save multiple locations, use the star icon within the location picker located on the top right of the Weather app.
  • Font Size and Compact view for News (Dec 20, update) – You are now able to re-size font of your My Yahoo page by selecting your preferred one on the main Edit Layout button and to choose a compact or full view for your news modules using the Edit Settings button on the cog wheel.
  • Today app (Feb 2, update) – You are now able to add “Today” app to your customized page. Find it in the Add Content section.
  • Portfolio (Feb 5, update) – The My Portfolio app has been enhanced to support totals now. You can also choose to Show/Hide it for all Portfolios.
  • Bookmarks (Feb 14, update) – You can now access all of your bookmarks without browsing through folders. Click the “All” section in the drop-down and view all your folders/bookmarks together.
  • Calendar (Feb 14, update) – All of your daily calendar appointments will now automatically appear together in a list making it more convenient to plan your daily routine.
  • Portfolio (Apr 7, update) – The My Portfolio widget has been updated to reflect both news and stock charts. You can hover over the ticker symbols in your portfolio to review the same.
  • Content View (Apr 25, update) – We have introduced new features to enhance your content consumption experience. First, you can choose from three content view modes (FULL, MEDIUM, COMPACT) by clicking on the settings gear icon located at the bottom right of every module. The full mode offers images, headline, summary view; medium mode offers headline, summary view; compact mode is a headline only treatment. In addition, the compact mode allows you to preview articles inline.

We’ll continue to keep you up to date in this forum… and we’re not done yet – more improvements are on the way. So keep the feedback coming!

Thanks to each and every one of you.

Sincerely,

The My Yahoo Team

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

You need to sign in to see your feedback.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

My Yahoo - US

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base