Skip to content

Yahoo Help

Help us improve the Yahoo Help site

If you would like to provide feedback for a particular Yahoo product, please visit our feedback site to select the particular product you wish to provide information about.

If you'd like to leave specific feedback for our Contact Us flow, please do so in this forum.

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At Yahoo, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Our Feedback Policy has more on the terms that apply to your input.

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

17 results found

1. Adding an idea on https://yahoo.uservoice.com/, user should be able to add a JPG/PNG/Printscreen,to express easier and Yahoo understand easy

Adding an idea on https://yahoo.uservoice.com/, user should be able to add a JPG/PNG/Printscreen,to express easier and Yahoo understand easy

I wrote you on Twitter, and im also writing you here, that on https://yahoo.uservoice.com/ for an user to add an idea of improvement, the user should be able to add a JPG, PNG, Printscreen (with some helping drwings made in Paint) for user to be easier to express themselves, and for you to understand easier. Someone said : a pictures values more then 1000 words.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Do you really think you can get away with CHARGING people for Help or are you trying to go out of Business

YOU have no Help Page Functionality because you are trying to make people PAY for the privilege of using your sites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. User id

-Email address/Yahoo ID not recognized when filling out Enter User ID for Contact Us.
    -No issues with accessing email/account thru webmail

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Have a real person on your chat site who can answer questions that don't fit your preset options

Have a real person on your chat site who can answer questions that don't fit your preset options when none of these apply.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Very disappointed

Have a functional Help page. Such a frustrating waste of time.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fix the calendar invite time selection

Fix the Yahoo calendar invite to default start time to AM.
    When you select start AM, end time should be AM and vise versa for PM. When I create new Yahoo invite, the time AM and PM time is always messed up. The Yahoo calendar use to work a long time ago. I send personal invites to my work Outlook for one view of work meetings and personal appointments.

I am ready to transition from Yahoo to my Google account, which is free (subscriber to Yahoo pro).

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Yahoo Mail Help

I have contacts on my Yahoo mail that cannot be deleted. It is obviously a bug in the Yahoo mail application. However, I need to pay to contact Yahoo to fix their issue. This is not appropriate. Yahoo should not be creating bugs in their program and force users to pay them to fix their bugs.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fire all the Officers of your Corporation and return to what you were 15 years ago... our Massive ADS are disgusting to the bone....!!!

Fire all the Officers of the Corporation and return to what you were 15 years ago.... Your massive ADS are disgusting to the bone

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When you provide a title "Contact US" dont do bait and switch as you dont provide any way to contact you!!!

When I go to my "Sent" mail Yahoo only displays the heading of the email address Yahoo fail to download the balance of the message and doesn't provide any communication method for the customers to inform Yahoo of the problem. !!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Chat Assistant totally fails the Turing Test

Chat assistant, and general help page layout fail to lead towards anything helpful. Just loop through the same limited options. Frustrating experience that made me mutter some very rude words and waste a lot of time. Chat Assistant needs a larger vocabulary of Keywords to identify the enquiry being made, and a larger selection of Options to offer, including "Non of the above", or "Other" to break out of a loop and try to find another branch of its obviously very limited response/decision tree.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Problem with mouse cursor on vertical scroll bar.

If your mouse cursor moves off the vertical scroll bar while reading Yahoo News, it returns to Yahoo first page news listing.
    Please correct this so I can finish news article. You don't need this since you can return to news listing by using the back arrow in upper bar.

Harold Vitrey hvitrey@egyptian.net

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Re- Program the website Inbox

In Empty Inbox this text "Catch up on the most popular videos on Yahoo" Background link width is 372px. It should be width: 272px. So it's looking like odd. Cheek the empty inbox so you can better understand.
    Now, Please Re-Cheek the program, and solve it.
    Hope you are understand what i want to cheek.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Horrible help site

It is impossible to get a specific question answered. I have tried the contact us button but that only takes me back to the original help page, The Chat assistant is useless. It is very frustrating that I have spent 30 minutes trying to find an answer to where an email is that has nothing to do with restoration. I still do not have an answer! Thinking of leaving Yahoo if it is going to be like this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Need help buying Yahoo Mobile service. Chat stuck in loop 60 min .No phone number to call.Yahoo Mobile not in help list.

Every time Yahoo adds a new product or service (like Yahoo Mobile) add that to the Yahoo HELP page & put a link for the new product/service (YAHOO MOBILE) on the help page.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Va rog schimba nr. e schimbat nr. Este. Gresit pe. Sayt . . Te.0767281779

Cautați . Pensiune Giurgiu .apare un numar de telefon schimbat .. ultimul numar a schimbat . E . 0767281779

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. THEY ARE TO GENERAL. I HAVE VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE . I'M SICK OF YOUR ROBOTS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO SAY

IT IS EASY. JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION AND MAKE IT EASY TO FIND HOW TO CHANGE A DARN PHONE NUMBER.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Your help system is broken and needs a rework

Your help system desperately needs a rework, the way it is designed makes zero sense. My account was given limited access when I attempted to join some fantasy football pro leagues, because I apparently had made another account. I found and deleted the other account but still had limited access, so I attempted to go through your help system to resolve the issue. First, I called the 800 number and was told they could not help me and that I would need to go to the help site and either search for answers or go through chat. So, I went…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base