US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo Knowledge Panel

Alireza Kohany is a Musician, Actor, Entrepreneur
    Alireza Kohany (Persian: علیرضا کهنی) was born on June 18, 1993 in Tehran, Iran. He found his talent in music when he was a child. As a child, he made his first music sample with a mix of old songs, and over the years he has gained a great deal of experience in the field of music as a self-taught musician.

3rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. confusing service

why do I have to set up a new account? I didn't cancel, and my charges have continued.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The spouse info is incorrect for Snoop Dog's bio

Snoop Dog never divorced Shante Taylor, although they did separate for a short time in 2004. They have been married for 21 years.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Directions error

On google maps I requested directions:
    from 5711 Thames Dr, Austin, TX 78723
    to Wholly Crepe!!, 413 W Main St, Tomball, TX 77375

The key information to follow this path: Follow US-290 E to Farm to Market 2920 E/Waller-Tomball Rd in Harris County. Take the exit toward Aj Foyt Pkwy from US-290 E.

There is nothing marked to AJ Foyt Pkwy. Omit this sentence. It caused me an hour delay.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. website

Hello, I am on chrome and tried to access your website and its not working. I tried with Miscroft browser as well and still same thing. ON my phone I can connect fine, but not on a regular comp.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Warning to prospective tenants

There is a person posting a room for rent. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of renting from him last year. This person broke into my room while I was at work and threw my pets out to die, and him and another tenant stole and vandalized my belongings. They threw my things out in the pouring down rain. I am going to be 60 next year and lost everything I ever worked for in a matter of living there a day short of a month. I am suing him as soon as the courts open back up. Needless to say…

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Links to Wrong Robert Bigelow

Links to businessman Robert Bigelow rather than attorney Robert W. Bigelow who was on this show.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Updating subscription

I've been have a problem with the subscription due to updating the visa credit card. It won't let me update and I've tried everything and still won't let me get in. I call the bank and they said that everything was ok. That's in you part to fix this problem. Thank you.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. printing error

when i want to print directions, i choose the large print by tapping on the large A. when it prints it comes out small

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. YUKON_BILLY@YAHOO.CA = BILLY GEORGE: I'LL WOULD HIDDEN FEED ORIGINATE FROM DEASE LAKE BC TO BE DELETED FROM YUKON_BILLY@YAHOO.CA

CONCERNING THE BUG ISSUE CAN YOU DELETE THE HIDDEN FEED ORIGINATING FROM DEASE LAKE ON YUKON_BILLY@YAHOO.CA! PHONE ME BILLY GEORGE AT MY HOME PHONE NUMBER 867 536 TO VERIFIED IT?

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. difficulty signing in and viewing any shows

I subscribed last night and can't get any shows

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. breaking News

This news keeps popping up on my screen where it claims to be BBC news. Is this true or real?

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bring back Straight out of Vegas.

I don't care you dropped or changed programming, except for dropping
    "Straight Out of Vegas". that was the best show all day, & to compound that error, you kept the show after that. Bring back Straight Out of Vegas please.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. ok

ok i want to can

want to to cancelationn it

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. cancel prime

please cancel this subscription! I never realized I had it. Don’t want it!

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. correct it

information on TiE is wrong.TiE was founded by me and 6 others. Suha and kanwal were elected by us first and 2nd presidents of TiE. it was named by me and 6 others were founding members.
    myself Ray Vrudhula, AJ patel., roy prasad, kailash joshi, narpat abhandari, Sam Satya, , Bipin Shah. correct it.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. missing wighats.

What do you do when your order takes a long time? what is the average length of time for delivery? please contact me at jleewatkins2006@yahoo.com for explanation.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1st Ranked

Flagged this

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Your logon screen is ****.

Your logon screen is useless. I DONT want to sign on with facebook or google but your screen wont let me use my email & password. It disregards my entry and goes to facebook automatically. Coupled with your lack of easily accessible help is just ridiculous. I see from this screen you now want me to sign in here from Yahoo. GEEZ,SMH

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base