US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ratios posted in the finance section

the ratios shown in the finance section are inverted; i.e., US$/yen at 110 for example. This says that it takes $110 per yen etc. etc. The ratios should be stated as: yen/US$

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. delivery charge

Please explain how you can charge a couple in their 70s almost $100 to deliver a simple recliner to their home and bring it in the house. We were told told it would cost $74 or $79 to deliver and then another $20 to bring it in the house instead of leaving it in the driveway. Especailly when it is obvious they can not pick it up themselves, bring it home and then bring it in the house. Does that not discriminate against older and or disabled people, at the very least taking advantage of them??!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. **@yahoo.com

I boght 4 chicken and dumplings, they was ****, no dumplings at all. I always considered you the best until now

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Chrissy Tiegen

After tweeting & cursing out our President & Melania, I will never again shop a target store! How can Target allow someone like this be associated with them! Must be the almighty buck! Target has no soul!

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. reporting the REAL news!

Today in the Sunday paper...your editors went out of the way to tell we the readers how you report facts without a lean to any side of political nature> Heres my problem...if you read between your printed lines, you just have to turn the page to see letters to the editor...all anti Trump BUT none for Trump! IF you were really unbiased it would be one for and one against! Please don't think your readers are ignorant and cant see that!

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. ****** off

Where the **** is fox sports ??? I'm sick and tired of paying for something I'm NOT getting. If it wasn't for my contract, you morons would be history. Sorry I ever left Direct, at least there I still have my ball games.

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Iran issues

Iran has this corona virus running crazy in their country and we know they hate America, how do we know they are not grabbing several people that have it and don't show it yet, then getting them into America. The Subway system for instants. I think it's pretty easy for them to get people in our country and this is a form of weapon that a terrorist would love.

Maybe America should watch out for this. Just emailing you this because I don't here any news stations talking about it.

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. ******

When a appointment is made for you, you should be able to believe that tech. Your customers do not like being lied to. This happened to me today, I was told that a appointment was made for me today, when I called today to confirm, they told me that a appointment was not made for today. They made me another appointment for tomorrow. This should be fact.

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. GET IN TOUCH WITH DISCOVERY

I DOT'T LIKE NAKED & AFRAID ON THE ANIMAL PLANET CHANNEL .THAT SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE AIRWAYS. TOO MANY CHILDREN WATCH THIS CHANNEL AND MY VET HAS THIS CHANNEL ON IN THE WAITING ROOM.

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Paul Tait Music is an American singer\songwriter. 40 years active.

Make sure you separate Paul Tait the English footballer and Paul Tait the American singer songwriter poet pianist. His site is

paultaittumes.com

Thank you.

North Central Productions

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Program topic

It's not that I disliked a feature but I thought it was incomplete. Your topic of the "three best African-American Museums", left out a very beautiful one in Detroit, Michigan. The Charles A. Wright African-American History Museum has so much to offer. Please take a second look and feature it on The List.

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Change new app

I HATE, HATE your new format. Doesn’t work half the time. Just HATE it. Sorry, NOT.

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Photos on episodes

Do you really need to show the photo of John's dead son, Adam, on every episode and on every ad for upcoming episodes? It is very sad and seems very exploitive and manipulative. I'm sure that every viewer of the show is aware of the fact the he was murdered, so it's probably all right to mention it, but showing the photo every time seems excessive.

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Super Bowl teams

NO super teams in store, I thought it was a sports store!

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The team movement Angel shares for the benefit of helping the communities with investment top tip opportunities options Foods healthcare

Congratulations! You May Now Claim Your Free Report…

Please download your complimentary report by clicking on the link below.

Click here -> America’s #1 Portfolio Protection Plan

Market crashes don’t happen often. But they DO happen. If you’re nearing or in retirement, you can’t afford to lose half your wealth if stocks are cut in half. In this special report, macro-economic analyst Dan Denning reveals what he calls “America’s

1 Portfolio Protection Plan.” You’ll see how you can protect your wealth from the next financial crisis.

Your free daily subscription to Bill Bonner’s Diary has also been confirmed and you…

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Retire Matthews

Chris Matthews needs to retire. His interviewing skills have disappeared. He invites guests but doesn’t let them talk. He uses them as a prop and does all the talking. His commentary has lost its value. I guess it’s his show, but I switch the station right after Ari Melber finishes. Matthews lost his manners along the road somewhere. By the way, I used to enjoy his show.

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. dont televise this dumb stuff and take our daytime shows off

why do we have to watch this impeachment thing on tv you have news channels to put this on people should have the option if they want to watch not forced to it is stupid we miss our shows because they all go on it isn't right it is on during the day and most people HAVE TO WORK

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Keep you site fresh and updated!

Re everything you publish on yahoo.com, that means news, entertainment, etc. Please UPDATE YOUR CONTENT.

I am so tired of reading stuff that is up to a week old in your news sections that I am about to desert Yahoo. I love your format and your new, too, WHEN IT IS FRESH.

GET IT TOGETHER, PLEASE!

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. TAKING SOME EARLY ACTION

ITS TAKING SOME LONG TIME TO SOLVE ANY ISSUE. IF ISSUE IS SOLVE WITHIN WEEK THEN ITS GOOD

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base