Skip to content

Yahoo Travel

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

164 results found

1. Get rid of the "Confessions of a B&B Owner." It's stupid and it makes Yahoo travel look crass.

Get rid of the "Confessions of a B&B Owner." Bad content, badly expressed. It makes Yahoo travel look crass.

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Your cruise area is messed up

All you can do is select articles there is no way to pick dates...etc.

106th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. You've ruined your travel site. I can no longer navigate to book flights, cars etc. What were you thinking?

You've ruined your travel site. I can no longer navigate to book flights, cars etc. What were you thinking?

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there,

Can you provide some additional information within the comments so we can investigate (such as any error messages, links, etc.)?

Thanks!

5. I wanted to book a flight through my iPhone? But can't!!!

Why is it when I go to Yahoo Travel through my iPhone I can't book a flight. All it says is "search for hotels." Where is the flight search and Advanced search to do the details of the flight like coach/ first class as well as choose additional airports??

106th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Paula Froelich is anti-white racist, she needs to fired

Paula Froelich is anti-white racist, she needs to fired....it is unacceptable that "people" like that are employed by yahoo...

106th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Your articles download perfectly. Then at some point partway through? it freezes and the remainder disappears.

And then? I must either remember to scroll down and click "More" (If I have not just moved on) . I know what more means: it means i then most waste MORE time waiting for it to reload everything. So... why make your readers do this? think of thousands of peeps burning more electricity to do this for why??? Not so green is it? P.S. the article about the floating minitrailer? by "Compressor" ? ends abruplty without even so much as a final period. Nive work, pro. No photos of the interior, it could have been so much more. I…

106th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Grammar & Spellcheck

For example, in your story on the worst people with whom to travel, you have "THEIR INFLEXIBLE," but it should be "THEY'RE INFLEXIBLE." Diminishes the confidence in the authors when they are not able to express themselves properly.

106th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I want to search for first class fares

I want to search for first class fares. Your old travel site had an option for advanced search. What happened to it???

106th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. hire real reporters/journalist to ever be taken seriously!

Yahoo Travel is viewed as more of an entertainment site than a news/information outlet! Its as if you hired a bunch of sub par spammers, paid to send them on vacation, and paid them to write inaccurate, incomplete, and error riddled blogs that a middle schooler could have pulled off! Even the "Editor in Chief" fits this category. For example her series on south Africa is absurdly lacking on any type of useful information. How to avoid a carjacking?? The entire article made no reference to any type of useful tip other than someone had hit the gas when someone…

86th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate all the feedback we’ve received regarding Yahoo Travel and features, and we’re constantly working on improving our user’s experience. We’ve made some recent adjustments to some of the content and visibility of our articles, and we’d love to hear more about the changes you’re seeing.

The feedback we receive is vital in our decision making process and recommend our users to continue posting comments here with any additional feedback/ideas.

Thanks!

11. Quit making everything a gif. I was trying to read a quote but had to give up because it is ANNOYING!

I was trying to read about famous travel quotes, but they were posted on gifs an fit was so annoying I couldn't actually read the quotes. Why would you purposely make something so annoying to look at? Who did the editing? Sloppy at best.

62nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate all the feedback we’ve received regarding Yahoo Travel and features, and we’re constantly working on improving our user’s experience. We’ve made some recent adjustments to some of the content and visibility of our articles, and we’d love to hear more about the changes you’re seeing.

The feedback we receive is vital in our decision making process and recommend our users to continue posting comments here with any additional feedback/ideas.

Thanks!

12. Customer need easy quick and fastest way to select travel option at the best rate availale.

You need to identify customer and the markets that has major share in industry . Make it easier and fast for people to decide. You can negocite best deals with partners and assist your reader to buy at best price. In travel industry the major segments looks for the best fare and satisfied. That no one has overcharged them.

I have wide experiance of Pakistan market and i would like be a part of your team to grow business out of Pakistan . Our industry size is now reaching 700 million USD. I am looking for the affiliation but i…

106th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. bring back old site please

the old site worked better and was functional and user friendly. this new site is NOT functional and NOT user friendly.

38th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Lose the GIFs on the travel quote story.

The animated GIFs on the travel quotes story are distracting. They scroll through so fast it's like trying to read something printed on a multicolored strobe light. A simple background photo would have been much better.

106th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks!

15. Article by Bill Fink ("China Claims it Has the World's Largest Supercave") : Fact Check!

Bill Fink's article states that Sarawak Chamber is in Indonesia. Bill or Editor needs to do some Fact Checking: Sarawak Chamber is in the Mulu Cave system in Malaysia.

(Suggestion: include a link for commenting to author, instead of the Travel Forum...)

106th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I hate your "improved" site!!! Hate it, hate it, hate it. I ALWAYS used Yahoo travel first, now I won't ever.

I hate your "improved" site!!! Hate it, hate it, hate it. I ALWAYS used Yahoo travel first, now I won't ever. It doesn't even function as a travel site anymore, it is simply a forum for ads and blogs. Really disapointed.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Your new site makes no sense to me. I used to be able to put in WAS to get all flights from DCA, IAD, BWI. That is gone.

The site makes it very difficult to book actual travel. I am not going to use it. Very user un-friendly. I am going orbitz.

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 106th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ad plays but not Main Video

The nice 36 pictures at the bottem loaded fine. The nice ad video played great. The picture and the video didn't show up at all. So I think that people go to the site for the stories 1st and the ads 2nd. I would like to see the story. It makes me less angry about the ads.

62nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 43rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Travel

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base