US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
Restore the old homepage or I WILL be forced to leave.
restore the old homepage or I WILL leave Yahoo.
3705th ranked -
Hate the new yahoo front page!
Leave things alone - it wasn't broken!!!!
1548th ranked -
Change the homepage back to what it was! My patience is running out!
Change the homepage back to what it was! My patience is running out!
34th ranked -
1276th ranked
-
232nd ranked
-
YOUR NEW FORMAT SUCKS A *********...why do you insist on letting your children play with your website????
It is a bandwidth hog....quit letting your children run your website.
4306th ranked -
Horrible, horrible new homepage--give me the option to change it back!
Put homepage back the way it was!
4306th ranked -
i have grown to hate YAHOO. i am looking for a pay service now. i would rather pay than use YAHOO. You really suck now!
I have grown to hate YAHOO. i am looking for a pay service now. i would rather pay than use YAHOO. You really suck now!
Oh, I will move my business website email also!!!
1448th ranked -
439th ranked
-
Change it back!
Looks like it will be time to find a new homepage if this is what Yahoo is going to keep.
1448th ranked -
3705th ranked
-
CHANGE THE HOMEPAGE BACK ASAP!!! THE NEW ONE IS HORRIBLE!
Isn't anyone reading the posts? The new homepage is not welcome by Yahoo users... You will be losing quite a few users, including myself!
3705th ranked -
I really hate you for the way you are always screwing with my home page. I think it is time for me to go elsewhere and for you to go to ****
You. Freakin'. Suck.
4306th ranked -
SSSUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSS
New website sucks
1448th ranked -
Stay with the old format. The new one is lousy.
Stay with the old format. The new one is lousy.
1448th ranked -
1448th ranked
-
Yahoo - You Suck, Why are you force feeding this **** down our throats? Its hurts top look at
I am trying to make this work, but using this home page for my content is causing me stress, its probably this single worse home page for someone delivering content I have seen. Its not a video game.
961st ranked -
202nd ranked
-
1548th ranked
-
Moving to GMAIL
I have not used Yahoo sports in over a year because of the ugly changes that were made. I now have opened a GMAIL account and will be moving all my Yahoo mail accounts over there to get away from the new Yahoo home page. Good by Yahoo and good radiance - Who the **** is running that show any way - Is it anybody?? And what is up with all the freaking purple? New home page sucks!!!
107th ranked
- Don't see your idea?