US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
Homepage is AWFUL!!!!
Homepage is AWFUL!!!!
1548th ranked -
Stop redesigning the homepage! Yahoo mail layout stinks! And for Pete's sake let me opt out of the flipping ads!
Stop redesigning the homepage! Yahoo mail layout stinks! And for Pete's sake let me opt out of the flipping ads!
1276th ranked -
I see you are trying the new homepage again. Just flush it away and save us all
I see you are trying the new homepage again. Just flush it away and save us all the torture of "new & improved (AKA "new and sucks even more")
1276th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
I hate your new yahoo screen/home page
put the old home page / yahoo page back the way it was
1548th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
CAN"T STAND new Home page takes way too long to scroll thru & way too many photos.a real hassle to get to my mail
Please go back to how it was on monday let me go straight into my mail & then to news when I have time or I'm exploring for another email & news provider to move to
1548th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
One step closer to a different search engine and email. Stop changing things until you know what people want!!!
One step closer to a different search engine and email. Stop changing things until you know what people want!!!
1548th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
1276th ranked
-
Scrap this newest homepage & revert to any of them that was at least somewhat usable. Or make this one customizable, so we can try to use it
anything usable & customizable. any of the past ones would work.
349th ranked -
Please change your homepage to the original homepage. Your new home page is not appealing
Yes! Stop making these horrible changes such as your new homepage.
1548th ranked -
geodaveksu67@yahoo.com
I can't add the Yahoo email account to my iMac! That means, if you can understand, I don't have any email on my iMac that uses my Yahoo email address. You have created a real peace of junk! I don't like the way it functions on my iPhone and it is barely tolerable on my iPad! I'd like to know what you are going to do about it?
4306th ranked -
Why have you changed the Homepage. If you are going to change it, change it to be better. This is Horrible!
Poor design. Go back to how it was before.
1276th ranked -
Put it back
I know that yahoo pays very little attention to these, but you had better listen to this one. If you don't return my Yahoo home page settings to the old style home page, then I will be contacting your business advertisers and notifyng them that I will begin a boycott on facebook until you do.
3704th ranked -
NOT INTERESTED IN FANCY JUNK!
THIS NEW HOME PAGE IS TERRIBLE AND YOU SEEM INTENT ON KILLING WHAT WORKS AND IS FAMILIAR AND EASY TO USE. We are just not interested in your stupid little toys. We want the current breaking news on the classic home page. Give us a break already!
4306th ranked -
GO BACK TO THE OLD STYLE !
everything was fine the way it was . GO BACK !
4306th ranked -
Where is the local news? This new home page su_ks
What is up with this new home page? It is all columns and there is no local news...or rather I can't find it anywhere. This is way too commerical. Sorry but you also have to please the people who you are advertising to.
4306th ranked -
Please return the old homepage. This new homepage is awful. Stop trying to fix what is not broken
Leave the home page alone, there is absolutely no reason to change it, especially tp this terrible layout. Its painful to look at and use. Please stop the madness and delete that file, go back to the drawing board if you insist on changing it.
3704th ranked
- Don't see your idea?