US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
Change back to similar layout. New one is NOT user friendly.
I don't even want to go to Yahoo's homepage anymore. It looks terrible. Very cluttered and just not good at all.
10th ranked -
3705th ranked
-
Hate the new Homepage
I will be leaving Yahoo if the old homepage does not come back.
4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
4306th ranked
-
h
Please return to the previous format. The new one is terrible.
2446th ranked -
261st ranked
-
904th ranked
-
658th ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
Change the new homepage back! IT IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!
Your new homepage is atrocious! Why do you keep making things worse! I will be leaving Yahoo if you don't switch back!
2581st ranked -
I HATE your new Yahoo front page ! ... PLEASE return to the old front page
I HATE your new Yahoo front page ! ... PLEASE return to the old front page
658th ranked -
2197th ranked
-
the new homepage is horrible, change it back!
the new homepage is horrible, change it back!
2581st ranked -
Theres a saying that comes to mind... " If it aint broke, don't fix it" Please bring back the old format! I am about to lose my mind!!!!
Theres a saying that comes to mind... " If it aint broke, don't fix it" Please bring back the old format! I am about to lose my mind!!!! What is going on??? I log on this morning to find a mind **** of a yahoo home page and cannot stand to look at it! It gives me a headache just to even begin to process what just happened. I am so dissapointed in Yahoo executives or who ever thought this was a good idea! Fail!!!!!!!
2581st ranked -
Why? Some things should be left alone. I want my Yahoo back. The old format, thats is!
The old format was simple. Us Yahoo'ers like the way it was.
232nd ranked -
2581st ranked
-
580th ranked
-
475th ranked
-
HUGELY STUPID.
Desperate to make yourself look good at the expense of all YAHOO! users? You should be fired, Marissa. Loser. Get a new job because YAHOO! users think you're a moron.
580th ranked
- Don't see your idea?