Skip to content

US Homepage M



The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.


6682 results found

  1. OK, we get it.....it's free. In this case, free is not better.

    I've been using Yahoo for my homepage and for my primary email for...I don't even know. Forever. That unfortunately will be ending, as this new format is just unacceptable. It's literally nothing but disorganized chaos. I've read other user's comments, and I completely agree - either change it back, or give the user a choice. Honestly, I'd pay a small fee to have the old format back, but it shouldn't come to that. It's free yes, but you still need people to use your product to generate ad revenue. Definitely not going about it the right way in this case.

    4306th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1548th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 4306th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hate your new homepage format. Hate it, hate it, HATE IT !!! Go back to the old user-friendly format.

    Hate your new homepage format. Hate it, hate it, HATE IT !!!
    Your new page looks like digital vomit. Chunks everywhere.

    4306th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 4306th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. oh yuck- this homepage again- no no no

    oh yuck - this homepage again - no no no

    2446th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop ******* around with your home page. every time you change it, more people leave your increasing ****** site.

    Stop ******* around with your home page. every time you change it, more people leave your increasing ****** site.

    2581st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Yahoo CEO Lies To Public / New Home Page Horrible!!

    “We've worked hard over the years to earn our users' trust and we fight hard to preserve it." Marissa Mayer, Yahoo CEO

    Marissa, please just shut up, step down, return the classic home page, and earn our trust back. You are a pathetic CEO!!!

    2197th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This new **** blows !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Yahoo sucks , big time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    4306th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. STOP changing website STUPDIT

    STOP changing website STUPIDITY Leave it alone and quite make it look dumb

    4306th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bad Home Page. Will NOT Use Yahoo

    The new homepage is not what anyone but executives and IT people at Yahoo want. Your customers are not happy. I have said it before...if you keep the new Yahoo home page, I will only use Yahoo for email. Today and forward I will not use Yahoo until it changes back.

    2197th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 4306th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 4306th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. if i cant have my old homepage i will move from yahoo

    i don't want this new layout and if i can't have the old set-up back I will move from yahoo

    4306th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. YOUR NEW YAHOO SUCKS. GO BACK TO THE OLD YAHOO STAT.

    THE NEW YAHOO SUCKS-- GO BACK TO THE OLD YAHOO.

    4306th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. My yahoo home page changed again??

    My yahoo home page changed again without any input from me. PLEASE give us the option to changing to the new homepage layout and PLEASE let me know how I can go back to the old home page format!

    4306th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I keep getting an 'insecure encryption' error and am unable to access my email. If this continues, I'll have to switch to another email;

    You really need to do something about the errors that crop up when I try to access my email. And I HATE the new page. I am going to have to go somewhere else for my email, and if that happens, after the inconvenience, I'm not coming back. I am not the only one having this problem. I'm giving you my email address, but I will probably not even be able to access any response you give me.

    4306th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'm using a computer and want the last page format back

    If I wanted to see a ****** mobile page, I'd use a ******** cell phone. I'm using a computer and I want my "computer" page back. I don't want to use my finger to slide through pages with no ability to control anything. I want to use a COMPUTER not A PHONE. PUT IT BACK.

    4306th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2581st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 2581st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

US Homepage M

Categories