US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
change
WTF change now back to "real Yahoo"
4306th ranked -
I hate the new homepage - let us change back
I want classic homepage - geeez
161st ranked -
Provide a way to actually contact a person to resolve an issue!!!! I mistakenly put the grp start date as the DOB, can't resolve error
Provide a way to actually contact a person to resolve an issue!!!! I mistakenly put the grp start date as the DOB, can't resolve error. You're system believes we're youth trying to game the system. We just need to beable to talk to someone who can clear the record
4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
Fire the bad designer of the new yahoo home page and design something usable
Fire the bad designer of the new yahoo home page and design something usable. You might want to get rid of the idiot that approved the design too.
961st ranked -
CHANGE THE HOME PAGE BACK THE WAY IT WAS. THIS SUCKS
I HATE THE NEW HOME PAGE, CHANGE IT BACK
1548th ranked -
I want the old yahoo home page back!!!
You want an Idea Yahoo.... here's an idea, PUT THE OLD HOME PAGE BACK!!!!!
961st ranked -
01/31/2015 - PLEASE CHANGE BACK TO THE FORMER LAYOUT, THIS NEW ONE IS TERRIBLE!!!
01/31/2015 - PLEASE CHANGE BACK TO THE FORMER LAYOUT, THIS NEW ONE IS TERRIBLE!!!
1448th ranked -
Stop trying to change to the new homepage this new one SUCKS!!! STOP trying to make fetch happen...
Stop trying to change to the new homepage this new one SUCKS!!! STOP trying to make fetch happen...
1276th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
Yahoo! is delusional. Regarding the "new format".
That's the only way to explain this. Only a CEO/Advertiser Scumbag would like this. That's s (c) u (m) b (a) g. Up there. Because it will be censored. Because YahooI is delusional.
Really, so the "new" homepage is Worse Than Windows 8, Plus Spam? That's your best Answer? HALF THE PAGE IS TWO COLUMNS OF ADS AND SPAM. HALF. HALF. THE ENTIRE RIGHT-HAND FIFTY PERCENT. WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON?
Newsflash for you: I don't HAVE a damned mobile phone number to share with you SPAM LORDS, and wouldn't divulge it now if I did. Even so, this is…
1548th ranked -
Dear Yahoo executives
U R loosing sight of the service u provide in deference to revenue. This is equivalent to taxing the masses by reducing the information portion of the page. THIS IS STUPID because the masses will simply stop viewing your pages altogether. H E L L O ..........
2581st ranked -
Make the new homepage permanent
The new homepage is much better looking and the news are way more readable
4306th ranked -
New Homepage looks like a Subpage. It's a "Homepage" design.
Keep looking for the main Yahoo page. This new one has a cheap, disorganized feel. Don't like it. Looking for a new Homepage. Probably back to Earthlink.
2581st ranked -
3704th ranked
-
1548th ranked
-
I agree with everyone, hate the new yahoo format. It's become difficult to go between yahoo sites.
Go back to the old format, it was so user friendly. I go to US and Italy sites back and forth regularly. Now from the US site I need to search Yahoo Italy each time, before there was a flag I clicked and immediately went to the Italy site. It's a waste of my time. The Italy site still has the old format, so I am spending more time there.
4th ranked -
NEW HOME PAGE SUCKS
I JUST SIGNED ONTO YAHOO FROM LAST NIGHT TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF I DID SOMETHING TO THE HOME PAGE AND I DIDNT PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK NOT TO HAPPY WITH THIS NEW PAGE AWEFUL IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT AND WHATS NEW ISNT ALWAYS GOOD:(
831st ranked -
IF you want to know how to improve yahoo go back to the old format! You keep trying this one out and NO ONE LIKES IT!
I am glad I can check my email off my phone so that I don't have to look at yahoo. I used to check out everything on it but I am going to change my home page from Yahoo! How many are with me???!!!
961st ranked -
After 15 years with Yahoo, am switching to Google. New Home Page gives ME 2". Can't get local news. Last straw!
Give subscriber more room on Home Page - 2" for customer mail, files; rest of page ads, mindless news. All runs together. After 15 years I've gone to Google
2581st ranked
- Don't see your idea?