US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
1548th ranked
-
FIRE the person that dreamt up this latest change and HIRE someone that has some taste!!! PLEASE
Why is it you don't ask the people who actually use YAHOO what changes they would like to see. No, that can't happen!!! People might actually be happy then!!!
1548th ranked -
The new format SUCKS!!!
I see the ****** new format returning every other day! What's with that? Just bring back the OLD format and LEAVE IT this way! The new one is very ugly and very unfriendly to navigate.
961st ranked -
New home page format: please add back in the carousel of photos and stories at the top.
The new format is fine except for missing the scrolling carousel of photos and news at the top of the old page. I interact much less with Yahoo because this isn't there. It's a very bland looking page without that.
1276th ranked -
go back to old home I hate this look
Please go back to old look
1276th ranked -
658th ranked
-
PLEASE go back to the old home page!!!! You tried this before and no one liked it!!! Please tell me how to get back to the old page!
RETURN TO THE OLD HOME PAGE!!! NO ONE LIKES WHAT YOU CHANGED IT TO!!!
961st ranked -
Change my homepage back quick before i go to MSN...Anything is better than your "new" homepage
Change the homepage back to the old format. Anything is better than this new one. Thank God I have choices on where to go
2581st ranked -
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO BACK TO OLD FORMAT WTH ALL I WANT IS NORMAL AGAIN, WHY CHANGE SOMETHING THAT IS WORKING FINE!! Im going GOOGLE!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO BACK TO OLD FORMAT WTH ALL I WANT IS NORMAL AGAIN, WHY CHANGE SOMETHING THAT IS WORKING FINE!! Im going GOOGLE!
658th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
475th ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
your new page sucks, give me the old one back!
give us the old yahoo back.
1548th ranked -
This new homepage sucks. I've been searching for 2 days for a way to get the old homepage back. PLEASE Yahoo, give me the old home page back
The new home page sucks. I've been searching for 2 days for a way to get the old home [age back. PLEASE Yahoo, give me the old home page back. And next time ASK before you go changing the way I use Yahoo. If you don't change it back, I will find a new home page
261st ranked -
PLEASE!!! Put old homepage back or give us option of which to use. It stays I go.
I hate the new homepage and would suggest you give users option of which to use.
1276th ranked -
i hate the new format, before you change anything , why don't you ask the ones who are useing the page.
GO BACK TO THE OLD PAGE, BEFORE YOU CHANGE THE PAGE ASK THE PEOPLE THAT ARE USEING IT FIRST .. WHO WAS THE HALFWIT THAT CAME UP WITH THE NEW FORMAT...
658th ranked -
Hate this New Page!
Old Yahoo page-Don't like the new one!
1548th ranked -
go back to the old lay out please thank you
go back to the old lay out please thank you
326th ranked -
Home Page
Yahoo - you stupid f-ing idiots - change the Home Page back. AND STOP CHANGING IT!!! It wasn't broken and this new Home Page sucks - it's stupid - it's NOT user-friendly. What stupid moron over there at Yahoo keeps changing the Home Page. He/she should be fired - placed in front of firing range.
2581st ranked -
1548th ranked
- Don't see your idea?