US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
Want MY weather. Live in MA, got VA weather
Post only once on Yahoo Home Page comments - 10 separate comments will not be counted by Yahoo as ten separate votes...
4306th ranked -
I am amateur photographer. Can attach one picture with Yahoo email - can attach four with Google email. Easy choice
Amateur photographer. Can attach one picture with Yahoo email. Can attach four pictures using Google email. New home page made my decision easy
4306th ranked -
Want MY weather. Live in MA, got VA weather
Give local weather at CORRECT location. Live in MA; got weather from VA
4306th ranked -
3704th ranked
-
By returning to the homepage you had!
Has anyone from Yahoo read the feedback here???
No one wants the new format!2581st ranked -
******* you're at it again!! Change it back and stop messing with it!!!!!
******* you're at it again!! Change it back and stop messing with it!!!!!
1548th ranked -
yahoo changes
How can i go back to the normal look for yahoo? i will have to stop using yahoo if it stays this way
961st ranked -
GET RID OF THE HORRIBLE NEW HOME PAGE!!!
UGH! The new homepage is absolutely horrible!! What is wrong with you people. I left before, looks like I'm leaving again!
1548th ranked -
On the change of the home page: It seems that the Firefox browser is the only browser with the new format.
On the change of the home page: It seems that the Firefox browser is the only browser with the new format. Explorer & Google Chrome show the old format. Exact same web address on all browsers. Don't get it?
1548th ranked -
split the headlines to 50% conservative and 50%liberal
yahoo is too liberally biased
2581st ranked -
THE NEW PAGE SUCKS! I HATE THE NEW FORMAT. HOW DO I PERMANENTLY SWITCH TO THE OLD FORMAT. HATE HATE HATE THE NEW ONE. WILL SWITCH TO MSN.COM
THE NEW PAGE SUCKS! I HATE THE NEW FORMAT. HOW DO I PERMANENTLY SWITCH TO THE OLD FORMAT. HATE HATE HATE THE NEW ONE. WILL SWITCH TO MSN.COM
67th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
Ok you got till monday then I leave Yahoo for good got it, change my page back.
I do care why or who you paid for this new yahoo page, change it back or I delete my yahoo account on Monday, you got it. If not I am gone.
2581st ranked -
Change it back.
Change it back.
658th ranked -
Stop posting links to answers.com
Complete waste of time.
3704th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
I told before I hate this new yahoo, change it back. This is the second time you have done this. If I see this new yahoo page one more time
I hate this new Yahoo, change it back. This is the second time you done this. I see this page one more time I am gone for good got it?
1548th ranked -
need a way to change it back
EASY GIVE CHOICES TO USE THE ONE YOU LIKE THE BEST!!!!
1548th ranked -
New homepage cluttered, cannot find news that interests me, too busy. No change back options
The entire new home page design needs reviewed, cannot find news that interests me, too much hollywood BS, no method of returning to old standby home page. Change back ASAP
627th ranked -
QUIT CHANGING THINGS, YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE!!!!!!
Why is it seem that every year or so Yahoo! has to change up it's homepage. It is even worse than ever! This previous page took away my local news stream and replaced it with 50 articles I don't care about and 1 or 2 that might find my interest. Now, it's just one large cluster you-know-what like many other websites have gone to. I swear, I'm finding less and less news every time a website changes!
1548th ranked
- Don't see your idea?