US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
I hate the new format. It is too busy looking
Give people the option
904th ranked -
The new Yahoo home page is garbage.
The new Yahoo home page is garbage! Why do you keep putting this stupid page back up over and over again? This new Yahoo home page was created by an idiot.
1548th ranked -
go back to the old form
go back to the old form
2197th ranked -
I absolutely do not like the new homepage layout! It is horrible!!!
The new homepage is absolutely horrible. I hate it. I purposely refuse to use Yahoo! now because of the homepage. Some websites have good updates. However, this update is just terrible, abhorrent, horrendous, and any other possible synonym for horrible. ****** idea. Many, many thumbs down. Please, please, please change it back. Otherwise, I am not going to use Yahoo
2581st ranked -
i am switching to google as well as hundreds of my friends and family if i am unable to get the old home page back. please advise so i can f
please put old homepage back. please advise how or i as well as many others will be moving on to google
831st ranked -
3704th ranked
-
961st ranked
-
Seriously, Change the home page back to the old style. Just curious, who is the bonehead?
Use the old page that works. The new one truely SUCKS!
1448th ranked -
too slow - will go somewhere esle
TOO slow - let's leave yahoo and use other sides?
3704th ranked -
the new layout sucks!
go back to the old layout
4229th ranked -
I hate the new homepage. Change it back. New page SUCKS!!!! No organization, it's too busy, and I want something simple. Change it back.
There is no organization, too much **** I'm not interested in. I just want a simple page that is user friendly. Now, it's really messed up. You never asked to change the webpage and just did it. That's rude.
Now, I'm asking you to change it back. I don't like what you've done. The people who thought this up should be fired.
831st ranked -
It's high time we all got AdBlock, just for Yahoo! sites specifically.
In simple terms, Yahoo! will only listen to the userbase when we SHUT OUT ALL ADS.
Time to get AdBlock.
4306th ranked -
the new format is not good
Do not like the new design, am changing to google
1548th ranked -
the new lay out is terrible. if i wanted this lay out id stay on my phone. and i dont have a way to change it to classic view. how pathic
change it back or make a button so you can choose without have to scroll over the whole page
1548th ranked -
Let me use my id and password to login to my email account. I have had to change the password 4 days straight and now the 5th won't work.
Customer service is terrible. You can't explain your problem and have it fixed on the internet. I have tried to log in to my email account for 5 consecutive days and have had to change my email password every time in order to get in. I don't want to change it every day and if you don't get the problem fixed immediately I will be forced to change my email and never come to the yahoo site again. In addition I will be forced to post my comments on several websites about the lack of customer service.
3704th ranked -
I HATE your new home page. Please bring back the old one. This is a complete disaster.
Please bring back the old home page. this one sucks
2446th ranked -
quit changing my yahoo home page
jeez......... let us change it i we want but leave it alone. I dont want to relearn how to access info on the fly when I am in a hurry,
4306th ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
ignorant idiotz...scanning right to left was perdect for news stories....scrolling sukz....you will force me to find new homepage....
old format reading news headlines rt to lft/lft to rt was so good....had photo small lead in....scroll sukz....even science studies shows that it is awful for the reader&consumer...change just for change sakes is a BAD business decision...you'll lose me
658th ranked
- Don't see your idea?