US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
ummmmmK
I enjoy visiting your site to read the stories you put up on the homepage. However, I would visit more often if you solved this problem: a lot of times when I click on a story, I read it then click the back button,but it doesn't let me resume the progress I made in the story succession. So if I hit the back button while reading story 57/100 it will start me over at 1/100. Pretty annoying if you ask me. And no its not my device. It happens on any platform I use including desktop computers. In addition to…
4306th ranked -
I agree with everyone else GET RID OF NEW HOME PAGE!!!!!!! iT'S HORRIBLE!
i agree with everyone else GET RID OF NEW HOME PAGE. IT'S HORRIBLE!
4229th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
4306th ranked
-
3704th ranked
-
4306th ranked
-
How can we improve Yahoo?
easy...fire your ceo
4306th ranked -
new homepage sucks worse than your ceo
change it back
4306th ranked -
KEEP THE OLD PAGE, IT IS EASY TO WORK WITH, WHO'S THE HALFWIT THAT CAME UP WITH CHANGEING THE PAGE.
LEAVE IT ALONE, I HATE THE NEW PAGE, WHO'S THE HALFWIT THAT CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA..
3704th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
Go back to your last layout. I HATE THIS ONE.
you know my freaking email mail address
4306th ranked -
WTF!!!!!NEW HOME PAGE IS BS!!!!!!!!!!! IM CHANGING TO AOL
WTF!!!!!NEW HOME PAGE IS BS!!!!!!!!!!! I'M CHANGING TO AOL.
YOU EVER HEAR THE OLD SAYING IF IT AINT BROKE DON'T FIX IT!!4306th ranked -
the layout on my home page sucks just opened it and i will try not to use yahoo
return to previous home page. I will use msn for mail from now on
4306th ranked -
What happened to the science section? Removing it was a mistake and a step backward
Go back to your previous UI or at least add the capabilities that where available. Your new format stinks.
4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
Your banner advertising the new yahoo mail has the word personalized spelled wrong, sorry I'm a proofer, so those things catch my eye.
Your banner advertising the new yahoo mail has the word personalized spelled wrong, sorry I'm a proofreader, so those things catch my eye.
3704th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
QUIT SCREWING AROUND WITH THE HOME PAGE !!! KEEP THE OLD FORMAT
Return to the old format
4306th ranked -
This new NEWS page is horrible, absolutely horrible. If I want news I will go to other sources !!!
Go back to what it was. This is horrible, absolutely horrible. If I want news I will get it elsewhere. You are an email source.
4306th ranked -
3704th ranked
- Don't see your idea?