US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6683 results found
-
2581st ranked
-
ViewPoint Bank - Plano
I hate this new yahoo internet page it sucks. I'll switch to MSN
2581st ranked -
GO BACK TO THE VIEW YOU HAD BEFORE!!!
GO BACK TO THE VIEW YOU HAD BEFORE!!!
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
The new web page is awful. I have to look at all kinds of celebrity "news" and shock items just to get my mail. And it's unattractive, too.
Streamline it. Either allow for preferences so I don't have to wade through the nonsense or put the mail and other useful items on top.
2581st ranked -
What's going on with Yahoo mail?
First you changed Yahoo mail - that didn't need changing.
Now you've TOTALLY screwed up the Home page - which again, did NOT need changing!!
And now almost every time I bring up Yahoo Mail, I get a "We're experiencing difficulties right now" message!!
Someone in the tech department at Yahoo needs to get canned!!2581st ranked -
Your new web pages totally SUCKS!!!!,
Your new web page totally SUCKS!!! Just because MSN made a new sucky web page, you had to follow. I switched back to Yahoo as my home page because I couldn't stand MSNs new home page. GO BACK TO THE OLD ONE!!!!!!
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
Looks like you are trying to be Windows 8 with your new homepage, that's a baaaad idea!
Didn't you learn anything from the debacle that was Windows 8 that drove so many back to, or to stay with Windows 7? The new homepage is just too much work. I've had Yahoo as my browser's opening homepage for many years, but now I may have to find one that's better organized. Like your old page used to be, shame.
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
WOW what a major dissappointment. your new page is garbage. Takes forever to find anything interesting. Time to look for a new site.
Fire the web designer.
2581st ranked -
You took out the fun of the homepage!
Please just bring back the news carousel slider! Every morning I would sit down and right click 3 or 4 interesting news stories from the slider, and read them while I had my coffee... I never paid attention to the rest of the screen! Just bring back the news carousel and I'll be happy!!!!!!
2197th ranked -
CHANGE BACK YOUR HOMEPAGE. THE NEW ONE STINKS!
You new homepage absolutely stinks. Not good at all!
2581st ranked -
WHATS THIS ****???
Don't you computer geeks at YAHOO have anything else better to do than mess with what don't need messin with???
2197th ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
your
your now home page sucks, why did you change fom someting that worked and people liked??????????
2197th ranked
- Don't see your idea?