US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6683 results found
-
2581st ranked
-
Please let me switch back to the old design!!!
its terrible i liked the old yahoo because it was simple, easy to navigate now its just stupid.
2581st ranked -
apparently this ****** new homepage is only with google chrome. holding hands? getting a payoff??
is google paying yahoo, or is yahoo paying google. just use firefox and the problem is solved
2581st ranked -
I have Yahoo all over my computer. It is like a virus, trojan horse, malware.
I have tired to remove it. the page that I am referred to doesn't have an e-mail so I can communicate with Yahoo. I have never signed-up for Yahoo so I don't a name nor a password. So I go around in circles I have even left my phone on hold having dialed the help number I will do all I can to defeat Yahoo verbable, to all my friends and people i meet boreada@charter.net 1770432-2101
2581st ranked -
New Webpage is awful. Will drive me and others to a different home page
Quit the new page or provide the option to use the originalpage
2581st ranked -
I do not like the new format.
Too cluttered and annoying. What can I do to reset to the original format. You had a good product originally and now this is garbage. I may have to delete Yahoo from my favorites.
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
you obviosly have too many people with not enough important things to do
quit fixing what isn't broken. always in your attempts to make it better, it isn't.
2581st ranked -
I HATE this new format!
It's chaotic and unorganized with too much movement. One cannot focus on a news story without distraction. Whoever designed it needs to be on meds for OCD.
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
Your page sucks. I expect nothing less from a bunch of liberals though.
You suck. End of story.
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
GO BACK WHERE IT WAS DUMMIES
RETURN TO OLD FORMAT THIS ONE STINKS
2581st ranked -
Hey could you please change back the previous front page. It gets on my nerves that the sidebar shifts constantly!!!
The design is total ****!!
2197th ranked -
New homepage has potential, but...
The new homepage has potential, but there is way too much whitespace taking up valuable screen estate. Give me some customization options and I might be a buyer. If it must stay someone else's idea of chic I'll be moving on.
2581st ranked -
If I have blocked ALL SPORTS NEWS, why is there nothing but sports topics on this forced twitter **** on the right side of the screen?
Loose the Twitter or "latest from Yahoo" on the right side. Every story or twitt on there is about sports and I have fought Yahoo for three years to keep all sports stories off of my news feed.
2197th ranked -
so why is this new ****** homepage only on google and mot firefox? someone holding hands?
new homepage is a piece of ****. since it appears to be just on chrome, i'll go back to firefox until you morons fix it
2581st ranked -
YaYouz really **** the bed this time.
yahoosuckzzzz
2581st ranked -
put it back would help greatly
put it back the way it was
2581st ranked -
where is my feedba
what's going on...I posted a rather stern objection to the new format of the new Yahoo home page. where is it?????????????
2197th ranked
- Don't see your idea?