US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6683 results found
-
Marissa, are you kidding?
Wow! To think someone or many someone's probably got paid a significant chunk of change for the abomination that is the new design. Were they stoned? Drunk? Blind? 3 years old?
By far, the worst web design change ever. And this is supposedly a major technology company? Alibaba, dump these clowns now while you still can!
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
horrible. you must hate your users.
horrible. you must hate your users.
2581st ranked -
Not even this "feedback" page works right or makes any sense.
Not even this "feedback" page works right or makes any sense.
2581st ranked -
STOP CHANGING STUFF . HATE THIS NEW WEB PAGE!!!!!!!!
STOP CHANGING THINGS
2581st ranked -
It shocks me that they want MM ousted!! Quit fkin with everything!!!
way too much ****
2581st ranked -
HATE THIS NEW PAGE YOUS STUPID IDEAL WAS THIS? FIRE THEM NOW!!!!!!
GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL PAGE
2581st ranked -
GO BACK PLEASE
The new page is difficult to look at. The old way was perfect and easier to navigate. I cannot use this as my home page with it like this. Change back PLEASE!!!!
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
Don't kill the directory!
I still use it constantly. Search engines are fine for finding specific information, but you can't use them to browse the Net. Serendipity is still required.
2581st ranked -
FIRE YOUR WEB DESIGNER!!! This new layout is pure BS. And why am I getting audio on some stories that are not even connected to the story?
And why, when I am reading a sports story, I'm getting audio about George Clooney's wedding?
Why do the ads play perfectly, but the story doesn't?
Go back to the old layout, at least it made sense.
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2197th ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
newsfeed
Don't like the new newsfeed page. I liked the old one. I will move to Google as my homepage now. Good luck.
Steve
2581st ranked -
Stop changing my interface!!!!
Who ever is responsible for the changing interface should be fired! I swear, as soon as I find a new web portal I am out of Yahoo.
2581st ranked -
You're trying to be a little like facebook and facebook's look sucks. That is one messed up looking site. .
Keep what you had.
2581st ranked -
New home page must be for the reading impaired with short attention spans.
New home page must be for the reading impaired with short attention spans. And if they are trying to attract AOL users they've gone backwards. Biggest complaint? Like the last version you read an "article/link" and when you return the news is re-scrambled and now they've dumbed it down even further.
2581st ranked
- Don't see your idea?