US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
961st ranked
-
What is the point of including links that require subscriptions without including a notice of the requirement?
The notion of including a link requiring a subscription to access is nothing more than thinly disguised advertising. This is unethical.
961st ranked -
December 7th - Anniversary of Pearl Harbor - did you forget?
I expect Google to forget. Of course, Yahoo's past record means they would think it was December 17th or something.
961st ranked -
Why is my email constantly freezing up?
My tablet is working fine but email account constantly freezing up. I am looking for a job and don't have time to fight with this problem. Fix it or I am gone. I check email less and less because when something adds to my stress I eliminate it.
1448th ranked -
Change it back, How many "change it back" comments do you need to get before you realize everyone thinks the new format sucks.
The new format sucks. Change it back.
961st ranked -
A joke
The new format SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
961st ranked -
put back the old yahoo page..this is terrible
put back old yahoo...every few days you put this scroll thing on ..cluttered and useless...hate the new one
1448th ranked -
961st ranked
-
1448th ranked
-
Come On, You made a big MISTAKE by changing the format to this mess. Please change it back today and we call all add it to our list of thing
If it isn't broke then don't try to fix it.
961st ranked -
quit screwing with the yahoo homepage format! It is not better!
Why are you messing with the homepage? It is not helping!! Please return to the old format asap!
961st ranked -
I AGREE WITH EVERYONE ELSE, THIS SUCKS...GO BACK ASAP. OR MSN HERE I COME
SIMPLE, JUST GO BACK AND SAY WE SCREWED UP. DO I HEAR MSN CALLIING?????
1448th ranked -
831st ranked
-
DO YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN CHANGE THE HOMEPAGE
FIRE THE IDOT WHO KEEPS CHANGING THE HOME PAGE
831st ranked -
Where'd Dilbert go?
I can't find Dilbert
831st ranked -
New format SUCKS!!! Did you even ask the users???
Are you kidding me?? Why didn't you ask the users?????
658th ranked -
The fact that you have the stories i don't care about on the left, in my face, makes me cringe. Old format works better. Reminds me of CNN.
The fact that you have the stories i don't care about on the left, in my face, makes me cringe. Old format works better. Reminds me of CNN.
961st ranked -
***** your new web page i will use aol dont change **** people are use to!
GO BACK TO OLD WEB PAGE! YOU ALL ARE STUPID WE ARE CREATURES OF HABIT DON'T NEED TO WASTE MY TIME LOOKING AT A NEW PAGE !!!!!!!
961st ranked -
Is there an option to get back the old format? Oh please, oh please, oh please . . .
Is there an option to get back the old format? Oh please, oh please, oh please . . .
1448th ranked -
HATE the new look. Go back to the old way.
It worked, why change it?? New is not always better. If this doesn't change I will absolutely delete my account. This is such a hassle!!
961st ranked
- Don't see your idea?