US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
new page is terrible! go back to the old design NOW.
delete this new atrocity of a page and bring back the old one....it was 1,000,000 times easier to navigate. also this new one just looks stupid.
961st ranked -
Personally, I like less clutter, less advertisements.
I know you are constantly checking to see what you think I want... well, if you have the technology to feel confident enough to pretend to know what I want... why don't you allow each person a little control of that technology so they can actually communicate what they want directly to you.
961st ranked -
961st ranked
-
OMG! what the heck happened overnight!? This is simply put, the most awful thing I have ever seen or had to deal with! What a waste of time!
Put it back to the way it was would be a good idea.
961st ranked -
I do not like new design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The new design is awful!!!! to much information and who wants all that useless information.
Quit trying to re design something that doesn't need fixing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want the old design back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!961st ranked -
I hate the new yahoo home page ! put it back
the new home page sucks
961st ranked -
961st ranked
-
961st ranked
-
961st ranked
-
961st ranked
-
961st ranked
-
961st ranked
-
get the old format back do not like this one, will switch off yahoo
return yahoo to what all liked about do not mess this up.
961st ranked -
Can we please get the previous home page back?
This new home page is completely unorganized, doesn't seem to allow for any personalization or rearranging (at least nothing I could find seemed to allow that - maybe because this page is so badly organized). Even though the previous format left several things to be desired for, I could at least understand it. If it is Yahoo!'s desire to be the first page that I go to, please remove this new home page or I need to find something else that will be my launch page for the Internet.
961st ranked -
What a mess! Give me the old format now. Where's my favorite teams, my local weather?Just Yahoo
Just Yahoo as how it use to be changes are not very interesting .standard international yahoo.is just good.
1276th ranked -
Please give us the old homepage back. The new one is so awful.
It is so awful that I am ready to give up Yahoo altogether and use another exclusively.
961st ranked -
This new format is worse than horrible. Have to find a new homepage.
bring back old format everybody hates the new one
961st ranked -
Hate it=>New Homepage, 11/15/14
Hate it=>New Homepage, 11/15/14
961st ranked -
Multiple scrolling columns.. really?
Multiple scrolling columns.. really? I just dont like three column layout and to top that they scroll differently.
831st ranked -
961st ranked
- Don't see your idea?