US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
HATE the new look. Go back to the old way.
It worked, why change it?? New is not always better. If this doesn't change I will absolutely delete my account. This is such a hassle!!
961st ranked -
I enjoy the new layout, especially the purple scheme, BUT.........!!! You need to keep that sideway left-right scrolling video tab for news
I enjoy the new layout, especially the purple scheme, BUT.........!!! You need to keep that sideway left-right scrolling video tab for news headlines. Also you should have 'help' and misc. options at the bottom of the webpage, clearly defined. Currently, under the new layout, the bottom buttons are hard to find and not at the bottom of the webpage.
I've used Yahoo.com for practically a decade now, loyal supporter, so please HEED MY ADVICE. I know what I'm talking about here. This is a good move and new layout for yahoo.com, but, fix the top and bottom of the webpage.
1276th ranked -
Get rid of that page of garbage. Such a load of doggie doo.
Bring back the homepage that makes sense. This one is gobble de gook.
961st ranked -
961st ranked
-
831st ranked
-
FIX IT. Mail will not open since new page layout. FIX IT Yahoo
FIX IT YAHOO, Mail will not open since new page layout popped up after clear my cookies and search. NOT GOOD, FIX IT YAHOO!
961st ranked -
961st ranked
-
go back to the old format
go back to the old format, this new one is terrible!!
961st ranked -
I don't like this version....Please change it back.
I don't like this version....Please change back to the original yahoo..Please Please Please.
961st ranked -
this sucks.....give me back my old format...i have to search around even more to find my yahoo...im done
go back to the old original page
961st ranked -
Of the 3 people left that still use Yahoo over Google, Please change the homepage back.
Puh-Leaseeee.
831st ranked -
Of the 3 people left that still use Yahoo over Google, Please change the homepage back.
Puh-Leaseeee.
831st ranked -
I hate the new home page. .
If it ain't broke don't fix it. We were perfectly happy with the old format and then you had to go and change it. I like the carousel with the news feeds. NOW I have to dig for the stories I want. I just as well have Google as my home page for all the good it does now.
961st ranked -
961st ranked
-
The new mainpage sucks
Give me the option of using the old interface or I'll use a different website as my main navigation and surfing interface.
This change SUCKS831st ranked -
Change it!
Hate the new format. And STILL, whenever I click on a "trending story", it shows the celeb's website, IMDB entry, Wiki...have to SEARCH for the story. Ridiculous
961st ranked -
Why do you feel you have to fix something that's not broken. This is awful & I hate it.
Go back to the good old original that EVERYONE is familiar with. We don't have time to go to a totally new learning curve. May have to spend time looking for something more straight forward.
961st ranked -
Why does the email system keep crashing? You GOTTA fix this!! sucks!
Get your act together!
961st ranked -
961st ranked
-
961st ranked
- Don't see your idea?