US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
961st ranked
-
961st ranked
-
831st ranked
-
961st ranked
-
stop changing yahoo page..put it back the way it was earlier today
put yahoo home page like it was earlier today..stop changing it
this new one is a mess961st ranked -
Me too. I do not like the new design can we go back to the old one?
I do not like the new web design. Can we go back to the old one?
961st ranked -
Leave the the home page the way it was.
Tell me how to get to my Yahoo page, or just go back to the old lay out.
961st ranked -
Put my old Yahoo back on. Why fix something that wasn't broke?
Fix things, don't totally change them like tell us how we can remove files from the file folder in the smart folders section of the e-mail, how do they get in there? What is the purpose of the smart folders? I don't get it.
1448th ranked -
961st ranked
-
I just need to complain about the new format for YahooNews. It sucks. Please go back to the previous format
Return to former page format
961st ranked -
your new webpage sucks
its overcrowded and cant find anything. Hard to look at and find anything.
961st ranked -
Change back to the old page.
I've tried to live with the "New" page for a week and decided that it sucks rocks!!! I do not like it and do not want it. So, like everyone else that you have ignored... I say go back to the OLD page!!!
1448th ranked -
What is up with your homepage. It is terrible! Cause to change. Hire a new web page designer. Shame on you.
Hire a web page designer from one of your rivals. Stop drinking the kool aid.
961st ranked -
961st ranked
-
1448th ranked
-
831st ranked
-
I want the old yahoo back! The new format sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let users choose between old and new!
961st ranked -
Instead of reading articles that are news worthy, I am now stuck reading a bunch of ****!!! Where are all the articles? Hate the new design
Instead of reading articles that are news worthy, I am now stuck reading a bunch of ****!!! Where are all the articles? Hate the new design!!!!
1548th ranked -
I also hate the new home page fored on me , give me my old one back NOW
give me back what I had , at least give us an option ,change for the sake of change SOOOOO Stupid . Are you now government run , give them all the information they want and force trash down our throats .
961st ranked -
961st ranked
- Don't see your idea?