US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
Give me back my yahoo page
much harder to go thru info, old set up easier to select what you wanted to read what you wanted to skip
961st ranked -
WHAT IS THIS CLUTTERED, OVERLY GRAPHIC, IN YOUR FACT FORMAT YOU'VE GOT GOING?????? ABSOLUTELY HATE IT. IT'S NOT CONCISE OR ORGANIZED. I
GO BACK TO THE OLD HOME PAGE/FORMAT. THIS NEW MESS IS A WASTE OF MY TIME. I DON'T HAVE HOURS TO SEARCH THROUGH A BUNCH OF PICTURES WITH CAPTIONS THAT ARE HARD TO READ TO PURUSE MAIL. WHO'S GOOFY IDEA WAS THIS?
1448th ranked -
831st ranked
-
Your page is terrible now. I'm switching my homepage to google.
Your page is terrible now. I'm switching my homepage to google until it changes back.
1448th ranked -
BRING BACK THE MAPS I HATE THIS NEW HOME PAGE
BRING BACK THE OLD HOME PAGE I HATE THIS ONE
961st ranked -
the new site setup that i have sucks, please quite trying to "update" the front page it doesn't help
the new site setup that i have sucks, please quite trying to "update" the front page it doesn't help
2197th ranked -
961st ranked
-
961st ranked
-
What happened to the "see fewer like this" option?
Before this idiotic, unnecessary change to Yahoo's main page, you used to be able to 'X' out of stories you'd like to see less of, like the Kardashian's or anything from Cosmo, for instance. Where is that option now? Why has it been removed?
831st ranked -
What the heack is wrong with you people ????? Your new home page SUCKS ..
Put it back to original home page. Quit trying to fix something that isn't broke.
Stop trying to be something you are not........
Really Dumb........................961st ranked -
The new page design is overwhelming and not user friendly at all.
The design is too big. It's a sensory overload just trying to read it. Also, if you click on a story now, you no longer still see the "trending stories" at the side like you always have. And, the stories completely change every time you hit back to the page. What if I wanted to read some of those other stories that looked interesting when I clicked on this one? They're all gone now. That is a design flaw for certain. It's just not a good idea on any level and I don't understand what it's supposed to be doing.…
961st ranked -
hate the new webpage!!! Twitter feed is not welcome. please return former page
remove Twitter feed, return the slider
1548th ranked -
I really, really don't like the new web page. Please let me use the old one.
How about this. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
961st ranked -
What the heck are you doing Yahoo? Again making changes without us having any choice. I do not like the change at all of the home page.
It is much harder to read and find things. I am really getting tired of Yahoo changing things which they seem to make better but there was nothing wrong in the 1st place. I really would like to be able to go back to the way it was. I am about to check out Google or Bing even though I have always used Yahoo. I am sorry that Yahoo doesn't seem to find out what there people want. Maybe if enough of us leave they might get the message.
961st ranked -
Despise, detest and absolutely LOATHE the new design. PLEASE go back to the original!
Return to the original web page layout. The new one is atrocious to read and navigate. Lots of color but just awful to use!
1448th ranked -
831st ranked
-
Dislike your disorganized changes to Yahoo. I started using msn because Yahoo has become a media platform for pro ho mo *** ual agenda.
YAHOO is so biggoted - you won't even let me use the word "ho" mo "*** ual".
Stop using the lousy biased and biggoted Huffington Post and other stupid sources for your ho mo *** u al agenda. Half the articles are NOT news but pro ho mo *** propaganda. Go back to REAL news like Reuters etc.1448th ranked -
That's it, I am DONE with Yahoo. What the heck did you do to the front page!?
This is an unmitigated disaster. Why does Marissa Meyer still have a job? The most incompetent hack ever to infest the CEO office.
961st ranked -
961st ranked
-
961st ranked
- Don't see your idea?