Skip to content

US Homepage M



The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.


6682 results found

  1. THE WORST HOMEPAGE EVER

    The Sistine chapel ceiling has not been been painted in eons why don't you throw on nice coat of battleship grey !

    831st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. RETURN TO THE PREVIOUS HOME PAGE!!!!!!

    At least give me an opt out for the new format. I do not like this layout.
    Much less maneuverable.

    1276th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2197th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 961st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Why does yahoo have a feedback section when they don't pay attention to our feedback?

    Not one person likes the new homepage and yahoo remains mum.

    961st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 961st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 961st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 831st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 831st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Give me back my local news feed!

    If I wanted national news, I'd go to CNN. At least the old homepage let me scan headlines from numerous local feeds. If you want me to go straight to my mail and skip the homepage altogether, you've succeeded with the new jumble of a "design."

    961st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. May I please have my old front page back? Or, better yet, one I could personalize?

    I don't care about sports or Nasdaq, but I would like the weather and games. I'm sure other people have their preferences as well. The new front page is offering me a bunch of things I don't care about, and I can't access what I want directly from it.

    Also, would you please stop calling me Kim? It's not my name, and for some reason, correcting it in my profile isn't working. My name is Katherine, or Katie.

    961st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. WHAT THE **** IS ALL THIS **** ON MY YAHOO, YAHOO?

    YAHOO, PLEASE STOP SCREWING UP MY E-MAIL PAGE WITH **** I ALWAYS END UP HAVING TO TURN OFF BECAUSE YOU KEEP ADDING IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. YOU MAKE IT MORE AND MORE DIFFICULT TO GET IT BACK TO HOW I HAD IT TOO. JUST STOP IT. ALL I WANT IS E-MAIL THAT'S ALL. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP MUCKING UP MY E-MAIL.

    1448th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. GO BACK TO THE OLD WEB PAGE. THIS NEW ONE SUCKS!!!

    GO BACK TO THE OLD WEB PAGE !!! THIS NEW ONE SUCKS!!!

    2197th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. GIVE ME BACK MY CLASSIC YAHOO HOMEPAGE!!!!!

    Can you say classic??? Maybe I don't like change. But get your heads out of your yuhoo and give me back my classic yahoo homepage.

    1448th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I hate the new format so much I can't even express how much. Please go back. I don't even go on yahoo anymore because of this

    I don't have an idea of how to make this **** you've created better. I liked the old format so so so much more. I dread going on yahoo now and only go to check my mail. It's so discouraging. I've counted on this site for years and now...I just am so mad at you guys!!! How could you do this? And it's so horrible, so ugly!!! I don't understand how it works and I hate it. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!!!!

    2197th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 831st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. OLD PAGE HERE http://att.yahoo.com/

    I despise being your guinea pig for your stanky new site

    831st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. HATE THE NEW HOMEPAGE! Time for me to find a new homepage

    You totally screwed it up this time! It drives me nuts when every time I move the mouse everything on the page starts moving around.

    961st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Each iteration is worse than the last -- classic worked best then stop fixing what ain't broke!

    Each iteration is worse than the last -- classic worked best then stop fixing what ain't broke! And while you're at it go way back and redo mail. Used yahoo mail alot before you 'updated' it few years ago now it's a nightmare so seldom even check it even though I still pay..... which may end soon!

    831st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. New web page format feedback.

    Your website developers and managers all need to be ******* shot on sight! they need to be dragged out of their Yahoo offices, thrown to the street, and beaten to death with an old computer that has the Origional format on it's screen. Again....all you ******* Yahoo web page developers need to be tortured and killed on sight!

    961st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

US Homepage M

Categories