US Finance Mobile Android

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Android app Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please Revert the Yahoo finance APP back to the way it was! The newest update is terrible, slow and just awful looking!

The newest update to the APP has made it sooooo slow! Plus the user interface now looks childish! I have just spent 30 minutes trying to move some stocks into different watchlists, its so terribly slow.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Started  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Price alerts to email or notifications

It would be good to be able to have stop loss alerts and price alerts. They should have the option to produce a notification or be sent to an email address.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When viewing"my portfolio" the totals don't refresh. You have to back out to see live updates. It was working fine before. Why this update?

When viewing"my portfolio", the totals don't refresh. Why the update? Go back to the way it was please! It was working fine.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Adding stock to notification is gone with the new update

I loved this feature. But with the new update 6.0.7, I couldn't find it

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. yahoo finance quote look up, can't access the large chart anymore.

can't access the interactive stock charts anymore.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under review  ·  Product Support responded

Hello,

Thanks for your post about the charts not displaying.

Please visit our help pages (help.yahoo.com/kb/finance-for-web) and click ‘Contact Us’ so we can further assist investigating this inquiry by filling out a help form.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

7. Add a new Feature in App

Add feature so an alert can be added from the app and you get the notification within the app or email

6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Unlock customize columns fields

When customizing columns I can no longer uncheck 5 items. Why force these now? They used to be enabled and now they are greyed out.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Yahoo Finance Portfilio Application for Android

I would like it to enable:
    1.Sort possibility for each column
    2. Edit line, Quantity, Price Paid

8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. android app - quote lookup bar

Android app, remove quote lookup bar.
    Recent update to the app dedicates a big horizontal bar for "quote lookup". The older option for quote lookup was just as easy to use but less obtrusive. The problem here is that the new way wastes vertical space, resulting in less tickers visible in the display, which means more scrolling.
    So the new "feature" add no functionality and decreases usability. That's a lose-lose.
    Please revert this recent change.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Day´s gain and Total gain values run into each other

Yahoo Finance on Android LG-G6 phone:

Day´s gain and Total gain values run into each other on portrait display.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Able to change the default view on portfolios

You should have the ability to change your default setting in portfolios. With recent changes the default is now details. Users should be able to change to basic as default

13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Cash position option

It would be great if it could be possible add manually a cash position in the portfolio grid, in order to have full info about ones total portfolio worth.

13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please make it available for south africa

think I could use it if only it is available in south africa

13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. STOP auto Collapse mylist

Kindly STOP auto collapsing MyList.
    I need to click to expand the list

13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Finance feedback

The mutal fund screener result. Format.
    Someone forgot to put a carriage return after the initial statement and before thr tab. All results end up on the right hand side of the screen, which makes them unreadable.
    I can send you a screenshot if I had a email address. This kind of lack of detailed is why Yahoo always has competitive issues.
    Please fix.

17th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. PC version on Android is not zoomable!!

This could be called: how to destroy a perfect tool....
    Nothing about the changes bring any usefulness and value. Not zoomable table and yet less visible info.
    Instead, painful manupilation steps, awful design and disgustingly sloooooôoôooow (because of all new useless interactive garbage)

17th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Rolling digits

In the new format, as the stock prices change, the digits roll up and down as if you were looking at a slot machine. This is extremely annoying and distracting. Fortunately, the regular website still shows the digits just changing as normal. It's just the app that has this feature. It's driving me crazy. Please at least give an option to switch back to the standard changing digits.

19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Portfolio jitter

Newest update caused jitter on Portfolio page. When trying to scroll right to view position data it automatically slides back to the left. Fix please!

19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base