US Search Local Listings

Please note, this is not a forum for Local listings corrections or business reviews.

If you’d like to make or suggest edits to Local listings, please read this article where you can learn about our partnership with Yext and the free and premium options for Local listings.

Thank you for taking your time to provide your feedback on Yahoo Local listings.

Hello. Let us know how we can improve Yahoo business listings. Please note, this is not a forum for Local listings corrections or business reviews.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  I have a problem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please update the Website listing for Affordable Cremations of Ohio it should be cremationservicesofohio.com

The website listed for Affordable Cremation services of Ohio is incorrect. Please Change to cremationservicesofohio.com

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. https://local.yahoo.com/info-214240382- Duplicate Business listing for Active Kare Physical Therapy

Please delete above mentioned business listing as it is a duplicate listing for Active Kare Physical Therapy

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Name of this business is "New England Gold & Silver Jewelers"

Name of this business is "New England Gold & Silver Jewelers"

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This business is under new ownership and the name has changed. This page should be removed.

Smithson Limousine Service is no longer in business. They were bought out by Hogan's Limousines. The Smithson Limousine page should be removed.

24th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Dear HMT Windows & Doors,

Dear HMT Windows & Doors,

I'm excited to announce that you've been named Best of HomeGuide in 2018. Congratulations!

We looked at dozens of other pros in your area, scored you on more than 10 variables, and hand picked you to be part of the program.

This is no small feat. In fact, the Best of HomeGuide pros make up less than six percent of all HomeGuide professionals.

Hard work deserves recognition, so we're proud to offer you our Best of HomeGuide perks. We're placing a ribbon on your profile and quotes so customers will recognize your achievement.

Show off…

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  What I like  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. SCAM. They refuse to give you a quote over the phone so they have to come and look at your car "for a quote." They said they would charge m

SCAM. They refuse to give you a quote over the phone so they have to come and look at your car "for a quote."
    They said they would charge me $85 to unlock my car plus $15 for coming out. I told them no that is overpriced. But then he said oh well it is still $15 for coming out. Like BS.
    They then take a photo of your license plate to bill you. TOTAL SCAMMMM!!!!!

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Zia Pet Hospital

The business has an new name:
    Zia Pet Hospital
    Dr. Veronica Bingamon
    373 Unser Blvd SE
    (505) 314-8024
    www.ziavet.com
    hospital@ziavet..com

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Remove Fake Plumbing Contractor Business Listing

This Fake Business listing looks like it was created by a "White House Plumber". There is no such Plumbing Contractor with that business name nor is there any local business at that address, but the fake plumbing listing still shows. https://local.yahoo.com/info-174774356-joseph-carrillo-productions-morgan-hill

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Request to remove duplicate listing

Hi,

This is Michelle Diamond-Reece, owner of Mark Diamond’s Jewelers. Recently, I have submitted my business in your directory (local.yahoo.com). During submission, I found two Duplicate Business listings, When I tried to delete that duplicate business listings, I was unable to do so.

Therefore, please delete the Duplicate Business listings that are mentioned below.

https://local.yahoo.com/info-200077653-mark-diamond-s-jewelers-albuquerque
    https://local.yahoo.com/info-202273191-albuquerque-jewelry-store-albuquerque

Kindly let me know once they are deleted.

Thanks,
    Michelle Diamond-Reece

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Change Name

Please change Electronic Processing of North America, LLC-EPNA to EPNA

24th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Wrong name this is Jory's Flowers in Concord, CA

Wrong Name. This is Jory's Flowers in Concord, CA.

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. This company need to be closed

BEM Inc is an unprofessional company I have ever found. They are wrong doing against the law all the time. most of their payment system cash under the table and most of the time they ignore engineering regulation. The management very weak and non of their engineers are professional. In whole company you can't find any professional be able to use basic engineering devices. There promises are fake and there is no honesty in their talks. They hire people as full time employee, when their work accomplished fire them in two or three months.

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Better Customer Service, my husband and I have been to the store in Denton the front desk person was super nice but can return phone calls

Please return phone calls or emails!! You can't be busy all day and have your emails blocked to say your our of the office. If you can't do your job right then maybe you shouldn't work there. Need better customer service.
    Thanks

24th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I have a problem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 23910 Karl Drive, Eagle NE 68347

Always Safe Storage address is: 23910 Karl Drive, Eagle NE 68347

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The business listing for ITech Factor in West Palm Beach, Florida should be removed

Remove Obsolete Listing

The business called ITech Factor in West Palm Beach, Florida is no longer in operation. The website link in the Yahoo listing is dead. Please remove this obsolete listing. There is another business with a different name at that street address.

https://local.yahoo.com/info-72461428-itechfactor-west-palm-beach?guccounter=1

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

US Search Local Listings

Feedback and Knowledge Base