US Search Chrome Extension

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Extensions.

For support, click the link if you’d like help with the Search product or are having trouble accessing your account.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your Search product feedback, we are listening!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Let me choose what I install or not on MY computer! Get off my computer.

What I use or not in my life is not your decision, it is mine!

55th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo Weather on Chrome.

I would love to see Yahoo Weather for the PC. I love the Android App. If you could have a Yahoo Extension for Chrome that was a Search Page/Weather Page, I think that would be fantastic. I would keep the beautiful frosted glass app section and then also have the local weather displayed on the page. Yahoo has been comin' on strong. I've been impressed with Yahoo News, Yahoo Weather, and now you've won me back to Yahoo search. Keep up the great work!

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Better Pictures

There should be a slideshow of Beautiful HD 4K Background Pictures.
    The default ones are blurry and boring.

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like to increase the number of badges and use a website preview

The number of badges is fixed and too small. The badges are also often looking too similar and a web preview would speed up the user choice.

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Yahoo Extensions should behave like an extension

Yahoo Extensions should appear in the Chrome toolbar and be an option, like other extensions. The search page should appear when you click on the icon for the Yahoo Extension in the toolbar, and should display icons that reflect actual usage.

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Chrome should warn about multiple tabs being open when you close the browser.

FireFox and Internet Explorer will both warn me if I have multiple tabs open when I tried to close them. Chrome does not do this and I think it would be very good to have, because sometimes you may lose information from the first or second tabs you have opened and didn't intend to. So far I have not found a setting in Chrome that controls this.

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Love the photos. Toolbar, not so much.

Love the photos. Toolbar, not so much.

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  What I like  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like to choose my own option page. So much I like about the new Yahoo, but not so much this. Can you tell us how to choose our own

The option page of search engines should be by us. I know if I go to the 3 horizontal lines to the right go to settings click on manage search engines I have some choices. I do not use Tumblr, flkr, etc. More control over the ones I don't want. So much I do like

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. give us an option to chose the picture

give a virorit of pictures

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. GUYS I KNOW HOW TO TAKE IT OFF

1. Click the 3 lines
      2.Go to more tools
      3.find the yahoo extension
      4.click the check mark
      5.Enjoy not having the dumb yahoo extension anymore

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. get rid of the muslem pic you have on your start page. don't care to see that. have something American on there.

get rid of the muslem pic you have on your start page. don't care to see that. have something American on there.

115th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I like that I can hide it...

I like that it gives you the "hide" option and I like that I can hide it... Is there a way to make it so that it stays hidden UNTIL I choose to open it? Kind of a reverse of what is already there??!!

144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. SOLUTION: Go to your HISTORY. On right side click on EXTENSIONS. Un-check "Yahoo for Chrome". You will be free of this Yahoo thing!

SOLUTION: Go to your HISTORY. On right side click on EXTENSIONS. Un-check "Yahoo for Chrome". You will be free of this Yahoo thing!

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I absolutely hate the background! Let us choose our own or use images from Flickr that match some of our searches. For example; If i search

I absolutely hate the background! Let us choose our own or use images from Flickr that match some of our searches. For example; If i search One Direction many times the background on my Google would change to a picture of One Direction as I've searched that many times. This would be much better then random pictures of who knows what. Change it, it's horrible.

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. GET THIS YAHOO EXTENSIONS OFF MY COMPUTER!!!

How DARE you put yahoo extsions on my computer without my knowledge!! GET THEM OFF OF HERE NOW. I pay for my computer and internet NOT YOU!! Remove it immediately or tell me how to.

144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Older new tab page was better.

I don't want the new tab page to be yahoo. The old google one was much better.

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Let me arrange the icons and put what icons I want not what you want. Like to see the whole picture.

Let me arrange the icons and put what icons I want not what you want. Like to see the whole picture.

144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I don't want this "Yahoo Extension"; change it back!!!!

YOU KEEP COMING ON MY COMPUTER I DON'T WANT YOU STOP[ WITH THE MALWARE OR WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING TO TAKE OVER CHROME.

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

US Search Chrome Extension

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base