Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

Stop the anti-Trump propaganda!

Moving on from Yahoo! For 2 days straight (and this isn't the first time on the topic) you have on your homepage about the Bill that could remove the President from office. Stop trying to incite another civil war! If you would read the 25th amendment you would know that in order for this to happen it would need the cooperation of the Vice-President as he would be the deciding vote on such action. So change the record and report news that is actually something of relevance.

6th ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

M E shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

248 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sean Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

STOP being so biased - Trump's golfing is not a problem! How about comparing donating his presidential salary to other presidents instead?!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The more you complain ... the worse it gets. Anti-Trump articles, Censorship on your posts, Kim Kardashian articles, etc.

Yahoo is a Far-Left-Liberal site ... and making people vote for Trump ...

• Aaron Schenone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Yahoo,

I have noticed recently a utilization of the magazine national review editorials most recently one entitled "The Incredibly Dumb Bill Barr Scandal" on 5/2/2019. I found this and other similar such editorials to be polarizing and extreme in nature not to mention a sheer utter dismissal of the rule of law and democracy. I am concerned that you like other media outlets and other corporations are continuing to cave into pressure from the current US administration specifically the president of the United States. The president has continually attempted to undermine and manipulate factual reporting in order to push an authoritative deceitful agenda through extreme minority media outlets such as the national review magazine and others such as breibart news etc. These are not news outlets but agenda based organizations with highly partisan and polarizing views that intend to divert our country from Democracy and the rule of law in order to increase their power and influence over the United States. By Yahoo utilizing articles from such outlets as these like National Review which has about 90K subscribers you are catering to this extreme minority agenda. I strongly urge you to re-consider resisting this position. Please stand strong against these attempts to undermine our democracy. IT is at the leading edge of this battle and it is a critical duty and service to our nation that you not stand down.

The Yahoo streaming news on my television always leans viciously against our President and the good he tries to do. I think Yahoo staff members are very prejudicial based on this and what I see and read on their homepage.

Not fond of consistently seeing President Trump being conveyed at a terrible President. Just stick to reporting News without any agenda or spin put onto it. This is getting old, are you looking more for my vote or my continued support of Yahoo......?

Why are 90% of your news feeds anti Trump? Just remember Yahoo that 50% of the country voted for Trump. So you are alienating a huge percentage of viewers!

I would prefer not to see story after story that are simple, negative attention grabbers. I would like to see stories that present lucid, researched arguments about the topics of discussion. Almost every story I see on Yahoo now is condemning the president, or talking about the corruption of his administration. I may not personally like the president but I would be more interested if learning about how to fix the problems we have and see people engaged in open-minded discussions to create solutions. I understand that editorials are about you expressing your opinions but how about creating some balance and expressing some opinions from the other end of the spectrum so people can draw their own conclusions? I am politically middle of the road and I dislike anything extreme because I don't believe that extremism solves anything. I would take Yahoo stories far more seriously and read more of the stories on here if it wasn't so slanted.

TRY BEING AMERICAN I MEAN REAL AMERICAN LIKE UNDERSTAND HOW BAD THE CORRUPTION REALLY IS IN THE DNC U *****

I am so sick of you snowflakes NEVER publishing anything positive about PRESIDENT Trump. If that vile evil deplorable PIG hillary would have been elected ( THANK GOD 'IT' lost) you would have been licking her backside with positive articles. I wish yahoo would just go away!!!

your agenda to divide the country is laughable, so far reached and don't care about the actual news that is going on. you are so anti-trump and have your hands in the left wings pocket, which is noticed by every story you post. also no body really cares what the kardashians ate today. i don't want to be like them anyways

• Carmen Zaragoza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been with Yahoo! since 1999. But I have grown tired of the poorly written articles and the Trump bashing. I'm out.

• pete g commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Your reporting of our president and our county is disgusting, embarrassing, anti-American"

Well, so is the current president.

Oh. and the word is "biasED", rube.

• Duane Finley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo should stay out of the Political Agenda. Has been nothing but Trump Hate since he became President. Democrats have the Party that Profits from Chaos and Corruption. In terms of needing bigger Government to Fix the Problems. More Insurance, More Police, More Healthcare,
    which the rest of us all pay for. Join Represent Us Yahoo...

• pete g commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The daily illustrations of what an inept and fake "leader" this guy is is the only reason why I continue to keep Yahoo as a news source! Please drop coverage of the Royals and that "K" family too, so the trailer-park Trump supporters HAVE to read more of the Trump bashing stories (I know, they don't actually READ, so make sure you put in lots of unflattering pictures of Our National Embarrassment)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Feedback and Knowledge Base