Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

Stop the anti-Trump propaganda!

Moving on from Yahoo! For 2 days straight (and this isn't the first time on the topic) you have on your homepage about the Bill that could remove the President from office. Stop trying to incite another civil war! If you would read the 25th amendment you would know that in order for this to happen it would need the cooperation of the Vice-President as he would be the deciding vote on such action. So change the record and report news that is actually something of relevance.

5th ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

M E shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

260 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Joe cuffari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop yahoo from selective reporting. Not one positive thing is ever said about Trump. Media pushing their agenda won't work. We can see right through it.

• Lorena Stewart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Once again, you avoid posting on something positive that President Trump accomplishes. With a most historical moment happening. between an American President and the leaders of North and South Korea meeting and talking, you avoid posting this and focus on other issues, such as the Kardashians, the Royals, etc. Shame on you for not being true journalists and reporting on news that matters. Shame on you for pushing your own agenda.

• Josh Quick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Yahoo do you read any of this stuff? This has been up here for over 2 years and you haven't even addressed it

• JUDY ETHERTON commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Quit bashing President Trump you left wing liberal idiots at Yahoo. Try being an actual unbiased news site for a change.

• Joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You guys are so biased that you don't even hide it anymore. Your politics page is 100% negative Trump and conservativism. No wonder you aren't taken seriously. You're in the same trash heap like buzzfeed and msnbc, both losers and so is yahoo.... except yahoo finance!

• Terry Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a Trump Supporter. I voted for Trump and will do it again. Not all of your readers are Never-Trumpers. I'm tired of your negativity.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop the constant Trump bashing. Obama did everything he could do to damage this country and not a word from Yahoo. Maybe you need a change in editorial staff with some pro American leanings. Maybe you could do like google and provide me the ability to block left wing content.

• Patti Burns commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't you Verizon even pretend not to be leftist bi-assed? Swift: I 'reject' Trump's stance on pro-LGBT....really !!

Do you ever stop slamming President Trump, Republicans and Conservatives. I am so sick and tired of your one-sided and biased reporting - if anyone is guilty of trying to influence elections, it is Yahoo!
    You don't even cover the biggest story ever - Spygate and the attempted coup of President Trump - now that is a story that every American should be aware of! Where is your coverage?

• Joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Try reporting actual facts about our President, instead of made up Trump-bashing nonsense.

• Sean Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

STOP being so biased - Trump's golfing is not a problem! How about comparing donating his presidential salary to other presidents instead?!

The more you complain ... the worse it gets. Anti-Trump articles, Censorship on your posts, Kim Kardashian articles, etc.

Yahoo is a Far-Left-Liberal site ... and making people vote for Trump ...

• Aaron Schenone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Yahoo,

I have noticed recently a utilization of the magazine national review editorials most recently one entitled "The Incredibly Dumb Bill Barr Scandal" on 5/2/2019. I found this and other similar such editorials to be polarizing and extreme in nature not to mention a sheer utter dismissal of the rule of law and democracy. I am concerned that you like other media outlets and other corporations are continuing to cave into pressure from the current US administration specifically the president of the United States. The president has continually attempted to undermine and manipulate factual reporting in order to push an authoritative deceitful agenda through extreme minority media outlets such as the national review magazine and others such as breibart news etc. These are not news outlets but agenda based organizations with highly partisan and polarizing views that intend to divert our country from Democracy and the rule of law in order to increase their power and influence over the United States. By Yahoo utilizing articles from such outlets as these like National Review which has about 90K subscribers you are catering to this extreme minority agenda. I strongly urge you to re-consider resisting this position. Please stand strong against these attempts to undermine our democracy. IT is at the leading edge of this battle and it is a critical duty and service to our nation that you not stand down.

The Yahoo streaming news on my television always leans viciously against our President and the good he tries to do. I think Yahoo staff members are very prejudicial based on this and what I see and read on their homepage.

Not fond of consistently seeing President Trump being conveyed at a terrible President. Just stick to reporting News without any agenda or spin put onto it. This is getting old, are you looking more for my vote or my continued support of Yahoo......?

Why are 90% of your news feeds anti Trump? Just remember Yahoo that 50% of the country voted for Trump. So you are alienating a huge percentage of viewers!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Feedback and Knowledge Base