Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

Wish I could eliminate all celebrity and style articles............

Wish I could eliminate all celebrity and style articles............

36th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Karen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Too many celebrities repeatedly flooding my news feed everyday..Ex: Kardashian’s, Teigen and many more. It would be nice to choose what I see. I quest it may be time make a move.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Put an (X) on all articles so I can vote to get rid of them. Make "Entertainment" and "Celebrity" OPTIONAL

• m b commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really. Get that **** off my home page. Cut the **** with Kardashians, Jenners, Cardi B, Grande and more. I don't care what Celebrities do.

• txbanker26 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Way too many Kardashian stories. I am moving to MSN.com where they group stories by type, so I can turn entertainment news off completely or move it to the very bottom of my page. Something to think about Yahoo because your homepage really stinks.

• Confucius commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Google allows us to edit topics that we see on its homepage. How much money is the Republican National Committee bribing Yahoo to keep Kardashian news atop the headlines?

• Scott Gumm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kardashians suck! I am so tired of them. I don't care what they do. Get rid of them now.

Five stories today featuring Kardashian news. More than just a waste of time - it's annoying!

This isn't news: Teresa Giudice, The Kardashians, the children, babies, baby daddies or Mr. Kim West, Taylor Swift, Serena Williams (mother of the century), Teigen (whatever her first name is), George Clooney. This is not news these are people that just scream for attention. Every day, all day just endless stories that repeat the same old garbage about these people that most of us don't give a **** about. Put the stories in the entertainment section and leave it out of our feeds. Add in the endless stories about football. Is there not any real news out there to report on? Something positive for a change? Think it's time for a break from Yahoo.

• txbanker26 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, enough with the Kardashians. Every single day there are multiple stories. Surely you can find something to post instead of this garbage.

• Jessica Banker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't mind them, but I do think they should be separated from news. I mean if I want to hear about Taylor Swift, I want to see it somewhere other than the middle of the news feed. Taylor Swift isn't news.

I also wish that I could subscribe or more importantly, unsubscribe to article feeds. Not everyone is interested in the mindless dribble that celebrity news and like articles represent. Please give us a delete button or the ability to subscribe and unsubscribe to certain article feeds.

• chris hegland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please for the love of god! kylie this..that..this.that nobody cares....pay me 10,000.00 a yeari will quit my job to actually do yours!

• james wayne aikman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YEEEEEESSSS!!!! #SPEAKFREELY PLEASE #SUBSCRIBE AMERICA #HELP ME #KEEP MAKING #TRUTH VIDEO'S. #SEND ME A #BUCK TO 1400 N. 1ST HIAWATHA,KANSAS 66434. JAMES WAYNE AIKMAN A #LEGAL 100% #MAGA AMERICA. DISABLED FELLOW #AMERICA CHECKOUT MY SINSORED VIDEO'S GOOGLERS IS TRYING TO SILENCE ME. COME TO MY CHANNEL 4 TRUTH FACTS AND AMERICANISM. #MAGA https://youtu.be/9uDgqe1M4O4
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWoaIGpdkjDJspuVKKwOvug
    5G is a complete #Beast. it is being forced through as fast as possible without any safety checks, despite the fact that non-ionizing radiation is long-known to be harmful. The goal is saturation in every corner of the country and then the planet. It isn't just the Internet of Things The Borg, actually. https://HOOKTUBE.COM/yxNl4pGL6-E https://youtu.be/8PxAaCJlkHM #SEND ME A #BUCK TO 1400 N. 1ST HIAWATHA,KANSAS 66434. JAMES WAYNE AIKMAN A #LEGAL 100% #MAGA AMERICA. DISABLED FELLOW #AMERICA.............................................................

Feedback and Knowledge Base