Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

HEY YAHOO ******, STOP WITH FREAKING TV SPOILERS ON YOUR FRONT PAGE! ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO GAME OF THRONES. AND YES, I'M YELLING!

HEY YAHOO ******, STOP WITH FREAKING TV SPOILERS ON YOUR FRONT PAGE! ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO GAME OF THRONES. AND YES, I'M YELLING!

160th ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

james molinaro shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • JIM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GOT stories belong on the entertainment page not the NEWS page

• Mitch KR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is Yahoo's fascination with Game of Thrones? I counted 10% of your front page stories are about GoT. Here's an idea: Why not devote an entire section to GoT and leave the front page for real news stories about Meghan Markle? There are 5 stories about her so she must be really interesting.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm officially done with Yahoo.com. Scrolling through the site to see the news of the day, and *blam!*...TV and Movie spoilers right there in an article headline and/or thumbnail. You don't even need to click/read the article to see the spoiler. Yahoo has done this sooo many times before, and now Yahoo is doing it with Game of Thrones. It's stupid, it's obnoxious, it's unnecessary, and its clear that Yahoo will never stop doing it. From now on, I will get my news of the day from somewhere else

• William Helvie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely spoiled the Ending of Season 08 Episode 3. The headline along with a nice little GIF that ruined it. Thanks.

I agree. This is ridiculous - we don't all have the time or work schedules to watch things live. It shouldn't be hard to at least hide spoilers from the titles of articles. I am changing my homepage from now on and will not be using it until things are changed.

I agree. There should be a settings that can prevent things from coming in our feed. If there is I am not aware of it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base