Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. security

I Have been a user of your e mail account since 1997, I recently upgraded to new equipment. Since Saturday I have needed to sign in, make new provide multiple back ups email addresses and phone #s, even using the same device. I've already provided all the email addresses and phone #s I have for both my wife and myself, it still won't accept it. If You care to respond you can contact me at my new primary email address **@gmail.com.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Auraria student housing article disconnects

Auraria student housing article goes to beginning of article. When click on "Continue Reading" it goes to Westword with the article not visible. Cannot continue reading to find out details.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. Hi, I would like to refer to a Yahoo news that Ms.Koh Wan Ting had published. The details are incorrect, I am willing to give you the full a

Hi, I would like to refer to a Yahoo news that Ms.Koh Wan Ting had published. The details are incorrect, I am willing to give you the full and correct version of what had happened. Firstly, can you remove my full name please? Thanks & Best Regards

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue! We'd like to help, please send us a private tweet at @YahooCare, message us on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care or in case you do not have a social media account, our support team is available at help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply!

Thank you!

4. Hire some experienced editors please

The misspellings and typos really reduce your credibility as a news source. There is no excuse for it in digital media. It matters.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Do the authors of your articles have dyslexia or Journalism Degrees?

Many of the articles I read on Yahoo! contain errors such as terrible grammar, poor punctuation, and sentences that don't make sense. In addition, does someone have dyslexia? At least twice a week I read an article that contains words that are spelled backwards. Even though this may seem trivial, for many people (such as myself), it is very distracting. Perhaps better proofing or better writers?!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base