Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Celebrities opinions. Who cares. It is sad that people think they are important.

Too many celebrity opinions. I do not care what they say.

170th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why am I getting so much UK news? I am in the USA.

Why so much UK news, I am in the USA?

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please STOP posting the picture of Madonna age 61 that was on the yahoo on July 7 at 9:30 p.m. There is a crutch. This picture is obscene.

Please STOP posting the picture of Madonna age 61 that was on the yahoo on July 7 at 9:30 p.m. It is obscene. I am a mom and grandma and I do not go to R-rated movies. The picture should not be on the computer for any age to see while they are trying to read news or celebrity news. Please delete the picture. anonymous suze

368th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fair reporting

Here is a novel idea. How about some fair and even handed, unbiased news and editorials for a change. Yahoo seems to have an insane dislike for our President. Not to mention Christianity and Conservatives. Yahoo is disgusting the way they treat journalism, or the lack of it.

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 67th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. how are you not reporting on AOC's campaign finance issue

this is huge news....at least so I thought....

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please make it possible to downvote "news" stories on your feed!

Make it possible to downvote or better yet remove unwanted "news" stories! People are sick of the Kardashians!

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Drop your FAR LEFT fake news ******** or we will CRUSH YOUR ADVERTISERS. e.g., here: https://news.yahoo.com/leading-homeland-security-under-

This website is turning into a 24x7 Hate America love fest. I will be happy to spend my time contacting Yahoo's advertisers advising them i DO NOT DO BUSINESS wit companies that help Yahoo promulgate ANTI AMERICA HATE.

368th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 368th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. why in the **** would you have an article asking if the most patriotic President we have ever had is a traitor? Why not ask that about Obama

why in the would you have an article asking if the most patriotic President we have ever had is a traitor? Why not ask that about Obama who sold us out to Iran? What about Hilary and Benghazi? This is the only president in History to actually do what he said he would. All of the others from both parties just gave us lip service. I am sick of the constant attacks on him and the republicans. Why don't you try to report some real news? Dont know how to go find it? Learn from Walter Kronkite. He was a

368th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Support the United States of America and it's constitution

Defending the Bill of Rights is not a "Far Right" idea. Do you even know what country you're in?

127th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 225th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Improve Church Listings on Yahoo Search

In doing a search for “churches of Christ in Montgomery, al, not only did one answer take me to Montgomery, md (Maryland), but most of the listings misidentified the congregations. I don’t expect people who design search engines to be experts in religious doctrines. Nevertheless, I don’t understand why most of the congregations are sub-identified as “Methodist Church.” Believe me, all the members of these assemblies would be very surprised—and many, very dissatisfied—to find themselves labeled Methodists.

I suspect that other major errors like these may appear for other religious groups. I recommend that you seek expert imput.

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Redundant “news” articles. Why the same articles over and over on the same feed?

This should be easy. Every few hours, have someone go through and remove duplicate articles, and assorted click bai

91st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 120th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please stop filling my feed with articles about Jada Pinkett Smith. She is a nobody and completely irrelevant

Please stop filling my feed with Jada Pinkett Smith ****. She is an irrelevant nobody. Same goes for Kardashians/Jenner/West idiots. You have an "Entertainment" section...put them there, but not in my "News" feed. They are not news.

150th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base