Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. No comments?

No reason to sign in for 3 day old news if no comments.

378th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo Comments

Don't understand why the comments section was removed. Bad business and I guess I will go to MSN or any other news page that allows you to make comments. Who ever made the change should be fired.

378th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Without the comment section, Yahoo simply becomes an extension of a liberal propaganda machine..

When are you going to make a "decision" about the comment section?
    Or has such a decision been already made some time ago?
    In this case, don't ask for anybody's opinion. Those opinions are irrelevant.

378th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bring back comments so I can shut down Trump morons! Idiots need refuted daily!

Comments are why I use Yahoo at all so if they go so do I!

457th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Boycott Yahoo

Okay People lets Boycott Yahoo, they feel they don't need us. So lets go to MSN or Google. They are much better with keeping up with the news than what Yahoo does. There journalists know how to spell words in their articles also. Yahoo journalist don't know how to spell some of the most simplest of words

457th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why Yahoo.com news page removed comments recently?It is not ok if cat can't express opinion "miau"

Why yahoo removed comments opinion? it not nice if fluffy one can't express opinion :)

457th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. bring the comments so you can be called out on your ******** jounalism. this is a form of censorship. to scared to get called out on the lie

yahoo is scared to let people comment on their trash bias articles. they dont want to be called out on their lies. its a form a censorship so they can push their agenda while silencing everyone else. pathetic yahoo.

457th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bring Back the Comments

People have a right to say they hate BLM and everything associated with it.

457th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 457th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Discourse

This is a way to limit free speech on the part of Yahoo. I just read an article about a basketball player standing for the anthem. The author, on his Twitter feed made a comment concerning a negative opinion, basically saying it was the result of the ban on commenting. He's partially right. This is a way for Yahoo to stifle and mold. Don't agree? Can't comment? On to next piece of biased internet journalism.

457th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 457th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please stop featuring UK news on the US Yahoo News page. European news should be found in the "world news" section.

UK news is not US news therefore should not be featured on Yahoo's most recent or top news page(s). Place it under world news please.

230th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. turn the ******* comments back on

not a single person is happy with removing the comments and thus silencing our opinions. Turn them back on. I'll stop using yahoo for my mail or news until you do so.

541st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 541st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Don't ask me if I want to sign out, how stupid can you be?

Do not ask if I want to sign out, it creates an inherent security flaw. Just sign me out when I click sign out, don't ask stupid questions.

245th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Date when idea was posted

When looking through posted ideas I noticed some of the highest ranked were "New Homepage Sucks" knowing when this was posted would give us an idea if it was the latest New Homepage or one of the many other New Homepages over the past ten years. I hope you understand my problem here.

541st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please stop playing videos on your homepage because I have limited data and the videos are eating it up.

Please stop playing videos on your homepage because I have limited data and the videos are eating it up.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  25 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 636th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. WHY HAVE YOU DISCONTINUED A PERSON'S ABILITY TO RESPOND TO YOUR ARTICLES NOW?

ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO VISIT YOUR WEBSITE ANYMORE. TRUMP ASKED FOR A QUID PRO QUO? I WON'T TALK ABOUT YOU, IF YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT ME????? YOU'RE TOAST..

636th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base