Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bye bye Yahoo.

Pulling the comments denies us of getting the facts. We know you're doing it to prevent that and foster your liberal narrative, and we're sick and tired of it. Tired of the cancel culture. Grow some balls and accept the truth!

342nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo is bias against Biden. A website such as this should be nonpartisan. No personal veiws on politics.

Yahoo is bias against Biden and pro Trump. A website such as this should be nonpartisan. No personal veiws on politics.

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. If you want to have a safe for people to read your "news". You should base them on fact and not one sided like you are doing and have been

If you want to have a safe place for people to read your "news". You should base them on fact and not one sided like you are doing and have been. get a clue

402nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. YAHOO IS RUN BY GUTLESS COWARDS, TAKING DOWN COMMENTS TIL AFTER THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. YAHOO IS RUN BY THE MOST EVIL OF ALL COMMUNISTS.

YAHOO IS RUN BY GUTLESS COWARDS. COMMUNIST DEMOCRATS THAT WANT OL SLEEPY JOE TO GET IN AND DESTROY OUR COUNTRY! BETS AS TO WHEN THEY GET PUT BACK ON? WORKERS THERE HAVE NO INPUT AS TO HOW SLEAZY THIS TYPE OF CENSORSHIP IS.

436th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. America has become a scary place.......

First they came for my personal rights and liberties.
    And no one said anything. It was for health concerns.
    Then they took my 4th amendment rights.
    And no one said anything. You have to do what we say, we know what’s best for you.
    Then they took my 2nd amendment rights.
    And no one said anything. It’s for your protection.
    Then they came for my 1st amendment rights.
    It’s just for a short time, we will give them back………one day.
    Then they came for the Christians.
    They didn’t have the right to worship anymore.
    Then they came for Conservatives.
    Their…

1711th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Personally, it appears you ***** your articles for a political bias.

Other refers to the articles on the Yahoo homepage.

Just give me the news not your companies editorial opinion.

683rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Yahoo pulls comments in attempt to sway 2020 election

Yahoo pulls comments so that they can't be held accountable for spewing lies and disinformation. Now they have a free and clear path to spew whatever liberal propaganda they want. It's time to take a stand and BOYCOTT the Oath conglomerate (yahoo and huffpost) and the owner of the Oath conglomerate Verizon!

364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Facts please instead of agenda

I'm really disappointed in Yahoo and the biased news headlines and agenda against our president. It should not be your agenda to persuade people how to vote but simply do your best to provide facts. Please quit embellishing issues to gain your agenda. All we want is the facts and then the American people will decide how they feel about issues. reading the news is like reading the comics these days. Just a made up story. Let the people decide who to vote for by the facts.

561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stop calling what happened on January 6, 2021 a riot

Your news department is trying to soften and pander to people regarding the deadly armed insurrection orchestrated by donald trump on January 6, 2021...It was not a riot...It was an armed insurrection against the legal and duly elected government of the United States...

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Yahoo leftist bias

Summing it up: just nauseating!

561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Leftist media censors and removes comments to sway election!

Everybody knows the Democrats are working overtime to rig the upcoming election. They have already proven that they will censor Conservative comments, obstruct, accuse, give Biden the questions to any debates, and have the leftist news media make up lies, and twist the facts to fit the liberal narrative. Heck, even the left-leaning tech companies are already censoring and deleting Conservative opinions, so only the leftist viewpoint gets out. -- Then, when Trump wins re-election anyway, the Democrats will scream "Russia-Russia" again, while their Antifa antagonists will RIOT in the streets, and burn Democrat cities to the ground, while their…

364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1st Ammendment Suppression

When exactly are you 1st Amendment Nazis going to STOP SUPPRESSING OUR RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH?

364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. NBCNews stopped letting users comment.....so guess what Yahoo, I'll stop using your half written stuff.

NBCNews stopped letting users comment.....so guess what Yahoo, I'll stop using your website.

364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Are you trying to drive people away?

Your website programming is atrocious, with little pieces of the page superimposed on the article so you can't read it, or flickering on and off, and now you've disabled comments. So, I guess the idea is if the website is unusable, everybody will go away. 20 years I've had yahoo!, just to be subjected to bullarky. Good job! (sarcasm off)

364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. You are NOT FOOLING ANYONE

You are NOT FOOLING ANYONE. Your purpose in pulling the comments section is to prevent the voice of the REAL American pulse from being heard. Let me guess - the comments will be restored once (notice the quotation marks) "President Trump is voted out of office"? Just like most dictatorships (no, I don't mean President Trump), all the soon-to-be dictator wants in the beginning is the attention of the children in school and the media - not industry, perhaps not even finance, but media and children. Stalin, Hitler, etc. - the rest is history.

PUT THE COMMENTS BACK!!! Again, you…

436th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Pelosis is the circus

Why don't you try to report the news without your political *****

683rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. rococos basilisk

i am am

i am sam

1711th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Enough with the "Celebrity" Obsession

Every single day it's nothing but article after article of "celebrities" in their **** bathing suits or underwear on vacation somewhere the average American can never go. Lately it's the over 50 crowd, Hurley, Crawford, Klum, Shields, et.al. Can't you do any better than this? It's gotten monotonous and rather sickening. Maybe start a browser for the brainless idiots who get off on this bs.

79th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bring back the comments

Bring back the comments section. The news and how it is written has gotten extreme and needs rebutting. We readers need to be able to comment on issues omitted, distorted or outright lied about.

436th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base