Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop making the stories to where you have to click "NEXT" 30 times before you find out anything about the story !!

Most people don't have an hour an a half to keep clicking "Next" to read a story. After like 5-6 pages I close it and never read it. WHY print it that way?? There are a lot of articles posted that I would like to read but cannot sit there half the day clicking "NEXT".

52nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo ********! Dump Stormy! We don't care!

Ad nauseum Stormy, Kardashians. etc@@@! Give me the ability to totally dumb this **** that you think is important! Give it to someone that cares! Me, allow that big X in the sky to never hear about them again!

106th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 98th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Wish I could eliminate all celebrity and style articles............

Wish I could eliminate all celebrity and style articles............

31st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 137th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 142nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 60th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. please stop chrissy tiegan from getting into my news feed

I have no idea why she is famous, and why I should care about anything she does. and i don't care to have any of that explained to me. Please stop stories about her!

170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. GET RID OF THAT GIANT BANNER.

Good lord! Why the **** do you have to have such a huge banner on your website? It takes up a lot of room! Squeeze it down to something less over powering. Good god people....why do you always have to ***** things up?

146th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I want to have the sports stories that constantly show up on my pages to go away. I used to be able to click on a yes/no option

I want to have the sports stories that constantly show up on my pages to go away. I used to be able to click on a yes/no option, but that option has disappeared. I do not care about sports stories. I want to remove them from my news pages.

147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Yahoo be more balanced and fair to conservative articles.

Post a equal amount of conservative articles to liberal articles.

211th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Geat Real

I'm finding out that the Globe, National Enquirer, the Star, in fact all grocery store rag papers are doing better than Yahoo. You must have Republitards checking the comments on Trump. Yahoo is like Trump in violating 1st Amendment rights on comments.

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Headline news? I want an article, not forced to watch a video.. And NO, I do not want to make Yahoo my homepage.. QUIT ASKING!

Headline news? I want an article, not forced to watch a video.. And NO, I do not want to make Yahoo my homepage.. It already is, QUIT ASKING!

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Yahoo Philippines's ***-related articles on landing/home page

Yahoo Philippines always has ***-related articles on its landing page. Could you please place content that is appropriate for all ages? Thank you.

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Other News Sites Allow COmments-Yahoo Has Disabled Theirs.

Yahoo has disabled comments on most of their news articles. What are they afraid of?

211th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Yahoo has diabled all comments on news stories.

Unlike other websites that allofw comments on their news stories, Yahoo has disabled their comment section. One wonders what Yahoo is afraid of.

211th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stop auto play of vids and inform when "articles" are vid only very little text

Stop auto play of vids and inform when "articles" are vid only very little text

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Stop the celeb2day.com spam in the comment sections

There are spammers trying to drive traffic to this website and using bots to upvote so they can be top ranked. You can easily filter these out for us

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Change to Homepage new stories

Could you please STOP the incessant, annoying, nonsensical requirement of readers having to hit NEXT in a news story to go to the next page....There is nothing more ANNOYING nor TIME CONSUMING than this!!!!!!! Show all of your adds, etc. at the end of the story which is why the reader is on that story to begin with!!

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Remove BGR news

Please remove BGR News all articles are one sided and innacurate. If it is not an opinion article it is trying to sell you something.

200th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base