Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10 results found

1. i wish yahoo would stop changing lanuages in homepage of yahoo

well yahoo keeps changing my homepage to spanish it is mine in english please do not change

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Stop sucking

You posted an article today "The Bengals won because they trusted their QB. The Chiefs put theirs on the sidelines."

This was from December 4th. The Bengals were eliminated last week.

I posted in the comments, "Hey Yahoo, please be better at having timely articles. This article makes no sense as the Chiefs beat the Bengals for a trip to the Super Bowl." Somehow this runs afoul of Yahoos comment guidelines, probably because I called Yahoo out, for sucking.

How does an organization that reportedly makes money for communicating via the written word, so painfully bad at communicating timely articles…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'd like to look more into this, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. Inappropriate headline

On the main yahoo page, there was a heading "29 people who had only one job and they still failed". Along with that a picture of people with their private parts exposed. Highly inappropriate!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. yahoo search for "1973 bear valley mt reba celebrity pro-am" yields : https://www.mattorton.com/category/*******-savagely-kill-white-woman/

well, how about you figure out how that result came from that search and then you don't let it happen again?...just sayin'...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. my complete page under **@yahoo.com has been highjacked hacked and stolen.

my complete page under *@yahoo.com has been highjacked hacked and stolen.
    Charles L. Treadwell....
    It has serious sensitive Info as linked bank accounts and other personal info. I'm pretty sure it's probably someone who posted what looks to be an Isis flag on my *
    @gmail.com/Hellafied page
    I would like to have it resolved ASAP, in hopes to stop it from happening to others... SOS please!!!

Thank You

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. YAHOO Privacy Center deletes my Privacy settings if I ever clear "cookies".

I just found out if I set my "Privacy settings" in the YAHOO Preferences center YAHOO has it rigged to change my settings of I ever clear cookies---which happens EVER TIME I CLOSE CHROME.

That way YAHOO can continue to sell my information everyday!!!!!!!!!!

***** YAHOO for this anti-privacy policy and practice.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

7. sign into yahoo

i work in China and have problems signing into my yahoo accounts.
    To prove I am not a robot I have to click on a box. Well I can't see the damned box because it is blocked in this country.
    I have to ask a friend to log in for me or use a vpn.
    Find an easier way to log in without using google type captchas.
    Why ask to sign in to post a message when I am already signed in ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

8. cannot sign into yahoo

cannot sign into some of my yahoo accounts because I need to prove I am not a robot. Now as Yahoo use a captcha generated by google it cannot be seen due to google being blocked in the country where I live/work. So can Yahoo help with this or will the request be ignored?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

9. emails not loading

emails not loading

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

10. why are you hosting spyware? AdTMD Tigest Marketing Direct.

Why are you hosting Spyware, it hijacked my browser, and told me i had spyware running. WTF Yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base