Sports Homepage
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
2 results found
-
Hockey daily projected points
Hockey. When you are looking at available players and filter to today's projections. It doesn't show players projected points for that day. Can that be added?
11th ranked -
Add goals and assists for goalies in fantasy hockey
I have Igor shesterkin in fantasy hockey this year and he has scored a goal and gotten an assist in the last 2 game. I think it’s ridiculous y’all don’t offer these types of stats for goalies when the nhl counts them as stats. Please make this a thing because I lost a week because of it
24th ranked
- Don't see your idea?